Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Wanderers [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 am

"Okay." Katie looked at the security cameras. Nothing had happened on it recently, so Naori couldn't have escaped. "I'm pretty sure she's still here." Katie said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:58 am

"There she is!" She said, pointing to the screen that was showing the library. "She's hiding there! Lets go find her!" She took a frying pan.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:00 am

Katie grinned at the same frying pan Phoebe had used before. She followed Phoebe to the library. The place was big, and it could be hard to find Naori, but with security cameras, almost anything was possible to find.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 am

Timothy just sits in his cell. He was at the edge of giving up. No... I-I can't give up... I gotta get out of this cell. But how can I without setting of the alarms? He scans around the room. There was a red alarm on the wall. There was a cord that connected the alarm to the cell. After I break the cell open, I could rip the cord. Then the alarm would stop going off. It has to work! He stands up on his feet. His legs were still sore, but they were getting better. He kicks the cell a few times, breaking the glass. He rushes over to the cord and breaks it off. The alarm stopped going off.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:45 am

Katie got to the library with Phoebe, and looked around the shelves full of books. "She might be hiding in one of the corners," Katie said, thinking of the time Timothy was hiding in the corners. Timothy! Oh wait, he can't have gotten out, it's not possible...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am

Timothy smiles to himself. The alarms are down. Now I just have to find an unlocked door. I highly doubt any of the doors would be unlocked, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Katie looked around the library, but there was no Naori. Where in the library can she be??!!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Timothy tries out every door he laid his eyes on. Almost all of them were locked. The one that was unlocked was the room where Katie and Phoebe 'studied' him. He shivers at the thought. He tries another door. He opens it a crack, and it turns out it was the library.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Katie paused. She had heard a very, very soft creaking noise. Hm...What was that? she thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Timothy opens the door a little more. Hmm... no one. He wasn't interested in snooping around the library, so he closes the door.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Katie heard a soft creaking sound again. She went over to the door and opened it, not finding anyone or anything. So she shrugged and went back to searching for Naori.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Timothy had no idea where to go now. This entire lab is like a giant maze- you'll never know what's behind the unlocked door. He walks over to a door, and turns the knob. It was unlocked, but it leads to an empty hallway. Timothy felt the urge to walk around in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 pm

( Where are we? o3o )
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 pm

(Phoebe and Katie are searching in the library, for Naori, and Katie hears a noise.)
Where could Naori be??? Katie wondered.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 pm

((( Katie and Phoebe are looking for Naori in the library. Timothy was able to escape the maximum security cell. Now he's lurking around the rooms and hallways )))

Timothy does a sly smile. He tiptoes down the hallway. The walls are bare. There aren't any doors or windows. I should go back. He turns around and goes back to the room with the maximum security cell. Geez! This huge lab IS a giant maze!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:26 pm

(Ok I guess I'll just jump in and pretend I was there all along xD)
Lily paced through the halls, trying her best to avoid Katie and Phoebe, who were busy trying to find Naori. She didn't want to find Naori, instead she wanted to think about... things. Her new life. Now, she was working for Phoebe. That was a bit better than being captured and held captive... But not much. Now, she had to torture the other creatures, which she really didn't want to do. But she had to. She sighed, continuing to pace back and forth. What am I going to do? she thought.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Katie left the library, in hope that she would find Naori somewhere else. Wait...What about Phoebe? Oh well..I hope she doesn't get mad at me.. Katie thought. She first searched in the hall that led to Timothy's cell.
((Okay))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 pm

((( AGGGHHH STUPID INTERNET )))

Grr. Timothy growls softly. How am I gonna escape now? I know there are a few booby traps around here, but how am I gonna know where they are? I hope none of them are setting off alarms.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Katie walked down to Timothy's cell. She checked if he was still there.
((Wait, is Timothy in the halls, or his cell?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 pm

((( Uhh... he was in the room where his cell would be. But he's now in the hallways )))

I'll be extra cautious of my footsteps. Timothy walks down a narrow hallway, feeling a little unsure of where it would lead him to. He keeps alert of anything that could set off a booby trap.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

(Oh okay.)
Great. Timothy wasn't in his cell either. Katie was irritated by all the escaping going on, but she was determined to find everyone. She then walked out of the room, and turned right. This was the lab she and Phoebe had done Lily's "studying".
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Timothy trips over a cord, and he almost fell face-first to the floor. Alarms went blaring. FFFFF-Fudge! Now I gotta rip the power cords of the alarms! But... they are blaring in all different directions. I don't know where to look for the power cords. His ears were staring to ring.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Katie heard a sudden blaring sound. The alarms! She thought. She ran into the hallways, where the sound was loudest. She saw Timothy there. "So, we meet again," she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Timothy sighs angrily when he saw Katie. I think I'm gonna go deaf if these alarms don't shut up! He glares at Katie. If I wouldn't be a mute, I would spat possible "insults" at her. He ignores the ringing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 pm

After a while of glaring, Katie said, "okay wait," and turned off the alarms. "Now..." She said, ignoring the glares of Timothy and pulling out a knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers [RP]   The Wanderers [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderers [RP]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next