Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?

Go down 
+68
Usui
Melissa H.
Squirtle
Abstract
castiel
CrazyCarly
I
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
o
♥Rubber Ducky
Flynn
Jimmy Fantage
Jelly
wondery
hilol24
Primrose
Blue
lucia
Pommu-pon
xXlexiXx
candygirl_inyoworld
hunter
Katie_Forever
pat
Happy
allstar12345
sherley739
panda_boo38
Blackrose
Janelle
FrEeWiErD
snake
claire3699
LinkKirby
Fantasygirl
dearheart1
no
alex
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
LiyalaXD
Magdaleena
♥cherry♥
lole1239
Nakira
sahilin
Charmed
Valval
kyyang
fashionplate77
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
maddy
bluesea
twilight_fan98
kiki424
linda
Bluerivers1
case1998
Jake12
Bloobu
Makkine
Oliver
Trash
heartsNARIA
soccer4lifeyo
Kandi
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:
I think Fantage itself should be removed from the internet....

Just my opinion. I am open to yours.
*gasp*
But it's educational! :O The games are really fun and I like to talk to mature people there my age or so. There are so many events, it is better than Club Penguin! Kids learn from the site and have fun. You don't like that?

I do have to agree that it is better in comparison than Club Penguin, since Club Penguin membership is way too overpriced. But Disney has always been pricey, trust me. Disneyland sells one scoop of ice cream for $7.00.

Fantage is barely educational. It's only educational for first and second graders. Maybe they might have one logic game that's slightly more educational than their other games, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:

*gasp*
But it's educational! :O The games are really fun and I like to talk to mature people there my age or so. There are so many events, it is better than Club Penguin! Kids learn from the site and have fun. You don't like that?

I do have to agree that it is better in comparison than Club Penguin, since Club Penguin membership is way too overpriced. But Disney has always been pricey, trust me. Disneyland sells one scoop of ice cream for $7.00.

Fantage is barely educational. It's only educational for first and second graders. Maybe they might have one logic game that's slightly more educational than their other games, but I doubt it.
You do know that Disney did not make Club Penguin right? I used Club Penguin before Disney bought it, I liked it better before for some reason.

Maybe that is the targeted age of the audience for Fantage? xD If you play "Off The Hook" you actually learn quite a bit at first. Chess and Checkers are also really hard to play. It made me think. I tied with the chess computer! Try it out, I love Fantage. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:45 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:

*gasp*

You do know that Disney did not make Club Penguin right? I used Club Penguin before Disney bought it, I liked it better before for some reason.

Maybe that is the targeted age of the audience for Fantage? xD If you play "Off The Hook" you actually learn quite a bit at first. Chess and Checkers are also really hard to play. It made me think. I tied with the chess computer! Try it out, I love Fantage. Very Happy

No, Disney did not make Club Penguin, but I'll bet you anything they raised the price of Club Penguin membership.

I too liked Fantage once. But it eventually became boring for me, and when I went on it regularly, it didn't seem to raise my IQ.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 am

hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:

*gasp*

Yes, agreed. A rectangle has 5 sides, true or false? I don't find that educational really.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 am

Off the hook? That game is for kindergarteners! And so far, nobody I have ever met on Fantage was "mature". They all talk like 6 year olds just learning to type, and that's because they are the intended audience. I am starting to doubt that you are really 16, SpanishLover, If you still find Fantage interesting and challenging to play.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:30 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
Off the hook? That game is for kindergarteners! And so far, nobody I have ever met on Fantage was "mature". They all talk like 6 year olds just learning to type, and that's because they are the intended audience. I am starting to doubt that you are really 16, SpanishLover, If you still find Fantage interesting and challenging to play.

i agree with yuffie. off the hook is like, for retards? cuz the question was like 5x2 =14 and most of the retards went to true. i was like hasefsegfysfatsy. and, yeah. most of them are 6+years old. i just play fantage to go earn gems and events. jajajaajajajaajajjajjajajja
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 am

@Itsbleh and Yuffie, we can always play off the hook. Once I won the game and got 105 stars.

Actually, what I really think should be removed isss....
The castle.
What is the necessity of the castle? Why don't they just put the home catalog in Ottoman's? Why do they need two different shops?
And Mouse out and Type Boo don't really give you lots of stars.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 am

Definitely the dock. I find it really unnecessary since you can easily
click the Oasis without even using the airplane and vice versa.
It looks a little awkward just sitting on the edge of Fantage.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 am

The new ticket booth. Bleh! I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Yay! I am being challenged! I love you guys. >u<

hop wrote:

No, Disney did not make Club Penguin, but I'll bet you anything they raised the price of Club Penguin membership.

I too liked Fantage once. But it eventually became boring for me, and when I went on it regularly, it didn't seem to raise my IQ.
Hey, you were right about that one!
clubpenguincp . com/2011/07/03/club-penguin-membership-prices-change

Hmm, I see what you mean when you put it that way. I just like the innocent atmosphere of Fantage, I haven't seen that in a virtual game in a long time. Smile

Melody wrote:

Yes, agreed. A rectangle has 5 sides, true or false? I don't find that educational really.
Lol, but notice how a bunch of kids still get the question wrong? xD To me, I try to read the question as fast as I can and make a choice based on what I read in under a second. I always get the best score in Off the Hook but I work on reading fast in that game. Very Happy

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
First of all, I don't lie online. Second of all, consider me lucky for finding some mature users. You have to get to know them, at first everyone is a freak. xD Lol, like I said before Fantage's atmosphere is what I like most about it. It's not challenging, it's just fun to overthink things and try to make it more challenging than it really is. XD Play the chess computer in the Fantage School, that one is difficult. Razz

Again I ask, why are you on the Fantage forum if you don't use the Fantage website? Smile

Aubrey wrote:

And Mouse out and Type Boo don't really give you lots of stars.
Not unless you are good at typing, I get 150 stars each time I play it, it improves my spelling.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

I think you are definitely 10 years younger than you say you are.
Type boo makes you type 3 letter words! That shouldn't be an improvement still. And also, there are WAY too many Fantage users to "get to know them". There are well over a million! And Fantage's intended age group is 3-8 year olds, anyways. If you really want to waste your time on a kid's game, Neopets is the one.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
Type boo makes you type 3 letter words! That shouldn't be an improvement still. And also, there are WAY too many Fantage users to "get to know them". There are well over a million! And Fantage's intended age group is 3-8 year olds, anyways. If you really want to waste your time on a kid's game, Neopets is the one.
there really isn't no age. 14 year olds play it and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:53 pm

I think all of you should hush and just enjoy the game for what it is ;3(jk of course, you're all entitled to your opinion ^^, and I love how maturely you all are acting :D)

Besides this was necro bumped anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:54 pm

That's the intended age group. That doesn't mean that there are no teens on it, it just means that Fantage is originally aimed at younger children.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
That's the intended age group. That doesn't mean that there are no teens on it, it just means that Fantage is originally aimed at younger children.
fantastic age
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
I wish I was six...I am really sixteen though, accept it and move on. xD Lol, you haven't been on fantage for a long time if you think that Type Boo only has three-letter words...what do you know? You are an ex-fantagian, just because you quit doesn't mean you have to do your best to try to make me hate it. xD Yeah, but I pick out the mature ones to be my friends so calm down. xD Ew...Neopets is disgusting, Fantage all the way. Very Happy

Third time, why do you go on the fantage forum but not the actual website? c:
Back to top Go down
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Last edited by Kyuubey on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 pm

NEOPETS?!?! DISGUSTING?!?! Dude now you are just trying to make me mad. And plenty of people here no longer play fantage. My sister Silmaril, Xaria and Foxie just to name a few ( love you guys, you're awesome). And I'm still pretty sure you are younger than 11.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:10 pm

What I think should be removed is Pet Town. /I/, for some reason, dislike it. (Except Pet Slinger) I just think the Creature Arena was enough really. xD I'd love there to be more events at the Creature Arena (Like the masquerade parade, but just being there.)
I also agree with Foxy. Like seriously, some items I (and others) /REALLY/ want is from the gem system Wizard Domain place. But it's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 pm

All they annoying music on Fantage should be removed but replaced with pop music. Oh, and all the mean mems! (Not all mems are mean. Besides, I am a mem.)NONS and MEMS are the SAME
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:05 pm

All they annoying music on Fantage should be removed but replaced with better songs
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
I just like the innocent atmosphere of Fantage, I haven't seen that in a virtual game in a long time. Smile

If you think Fantage's atmosphere is innocent,you have no idea what happens in the White Seal V.I.P. Room, and trust me, you don't want to know. Some premium members are completely immature, and if you are going on full servers all the time, you most likely aren't meeting many "mature people", as you say. If you already know mature people on Fantage, then you are extremely lucky, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
NEOPETS?!?! DISGUSTING?!?! Dude now you are just trying to make me mad. And plenty of people here no longer play fantage. My sister Silmaril, Xaria and Foxie just to name a few ( love you guys, you're awesome). And I'm still pretty sure you are younger than 11.
Think what you must but I still don't see why you don't think a teenager can't find Fantage a little difficult and fun at the same time. Dude, be optimistic and don't just see the world through your eyes! ^-^

hop wrote:
If you think Fantage's atmosphere is innocent,you have no idea what happens in the White Seal V.I.P. Room, and trust me, you don't want to know. Some premium members are completely immature, and if you are going on full servers all the time, you most likely aren't meeting many "mature people", as you say. If you already know mature people on Fantage, then you are extremely lucky, my friend.
If it is dirty or just members randomly cursing at each other then those people have no lives. They just feel all big and bad so they make fun of non-members for not looking expensive. I always hated expensive looks, I'm going to dress like me. Smile You just have to take the time to get to know someone who you see might be mature. You can tell by the way they speak, they might actually be talking about something interesting and not nonsense. Smile
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:
Think what you must but I still don't see why you don't think a teenager can't find Fantage a little difficult and fun at the same time. Dude, be optimistic and don't just see the world through your eyes! ^-^

hop wrote:
If it is dirty or just members randomly cursing at each other then those people have no lives. They just feel all big and bad so they make fun of non-members for not looking expensive. I always hated expensive looks, I'm going to dress like me. Smile You just have to take the time to get to know someone who you see might be mature. You can tell by the way they speak, they might actually be talking about something interesting and not nonsense. Smile

*cough, cough* "ADUWWLT FUN MY PLCCCCCC" and some other stuff you don't want to know*cough, cough*

Going back on what I said, some parts of Fantage are not innocent. There are probably some innocent, mature people out there, but the majority of Fantage users aren't innocent.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:

How would you even think that if you have not even met me like, seriously. There's no need to judge anyones age >:l We have plenty of drama on this forum already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next