Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?

Go down 
+68
Usui
Melissa H.
Squirtle
Abstract
castiel
CrazyCarly
I
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
o
♥Rubber Ducky
Flynn
Jimmy Fantage
Jelly
wondery
hilol24
Primrose
Blue
lucia
Pommu-pon
xXlexiXx
candygirl_inyoworld
hunter
Katie_Forever
pat
Happy
allstar12345
sherley739
panda_boo38
Blackrose
Janelle
FrEeWiErD
snake
claire3699
LinkKirby
Fantasygirl
dearheart1
no
alex
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
LiyalaXD
Magdaleena
♥cherry♥
lole1239
Nakira
sahilin
Charmed
Valval
kyyang
fashionplate77
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
maddy
bluesea
twilight_fan98
kiki424
linda
Bluerivers1
case1998
Jake12
Bloobu
Makkine
Oliver
Trash
heartsNARIA
soccer4lifeyo
Kandi
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm

hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:
NEOPETS?!?! DISGUSTING?!?! Dude now you are just trying to make me mad. And plenty of people here no longer play fantage. My sister Silmaril, Xaria and Foxie just to name a few ( love you guys, you're awesome). And I'm still pretty sure you are younger than 11.
Think what you must but I still don't see why you don't think a teenager can't find Fantage a little difficult and fun at the same time. Dude, be optimistic and don't just see the world through your eyes! ^-^

hop wrote:
If you think Fantage's atmosphere is innocent,you have no idea what happens in the White Seal V.I.P. Room, and trust me, you don't want to know. Some premium members are completely immature, and if you are going on full servers all the time, you most likely aren't meeting many "mature people", as you say. If you already know mature people on Fantage, then you are extremely lucky, my friend.
If it is dirty or just members randomly cursing at each other then those people have no lives. They just feel all big and bad so they make fun of non-members for not looking expensive. I always hated expensive looks, I'm going to dress like me. Smile You just have to take the time to get to know someone who you see might be mature. You can tell by the way they speak, they might actually be talking about something interesting and not nonsense. Smile

*cough, cough* "ADUWWLT FUN MY PLCCCCCC" and some other stuff you don't want to know*cough, cough*

Going back on what I said, some parts of Fantage are not innocent. There are probably some innocent, mature people out there, but the majority of Fantage users aren't innocent.
So it is dirty then. I don't know, the whole idea of Fantage just makes me feel glad. It's weird, that's why I want to pay something to the makers, they did a really good job at making the website and its sounds. Very Happy

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
And I'm still pretty sure you are younger than 11.
And I'm pretty sure that you haven't heard of being young at heart. I can behave like a freaking 30 or 6 year old if I want to, it doesn't matter, it's all online. I am telling you that I am sixteen though, and if you don't believe that then something is really wrong with your logic. This text is all just words, why tell me who I am when you don't even know me?

Last edited by SpanishLover on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Ugly non member/member clothes
Enough said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:25 am

yuffie, shut the **** up. neo pets is childish, even more childish than fantage. oh, and if you play neo pets, why dont you just find a neo pets forum and leave this forum? stupid child.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:08 am

What the heck?! Why are you saying that?
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 am

LOL, you dont even play fantage and you like neo pets more. be reasonable, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 am

Please.

Just let me play Neopets.
If I play it, fine. It's not really your problem, is it?
And if you want a reason to pick Neopets of over Fantage, I'll give you 3.

1. It's much more fair. Even free players can get neocash items.
2. It's more complete, and harder to play.
3. There are no "Members" and you can completely ignore the rest of the Neopets population if you want.

If you still think it childish, you go think that. Please get back on topic now.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 am

if people play fantage its not your problem too. oh, and, fantage needss money to continue to mantain the server or they will shut down. kids that play fantage all over the world would be sad.

on topic: stupid gem machines.

Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 am

OK i hate fantage literally now.

Like everything is looking dumb now.

Seriously, like i agree with itsbleh and the gem machines but i hate the hall of fame. I mean c'mon if we already have featured member on the magazine thingy why do we need rookies? Also take out the ecoins. I hate that poop

The pets are bugging me too. They look ugly and the only ones i like is the jellies and poofie and rainbow one but yeah stop making these stupid pets they are ugly!
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 am

^ what she said. the pets are weird looking living creatures/aliens that are food, day, sun, whatever stupid rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 am

The worst pets are the Pebbles and also the Dinos. Those things are disgusting.
Fantage is starting to ask for a little too much now, don't you think? Premium Membership was okay, but now E-coins? Fantage used to be fun in 2009 but now it's really cruddy. I looked over at my sister and guess what? They kept the stupid ticket booth thingy!!! Just like Club Penguin, really.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:35 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
Please.

Just let me play Neopets.
If I play it, fine. It's not really your problem, is it?
Hypocrite...Evil or Very Mad

itsbleh wrote:

^ what she said. the pets are weird looking living creatures/aliens that are food, day, sun, whatever stupid rubbish.
Lol, but they give you free items to keep when your membership runs out. I disagree with like 80% of what's in this forum because I think Fantage is nice as it is. Sure, there are some unessecary things but it's only because if it wasn't there it would just have empty spots in its place. xD
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 am

stop, this topic is starting fights. Also this was made in june 2010. make a topic to talk about this stuff. this was about fantage not neopets. people are getting off topic.

on topic: i dont know what changed???
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 am

FantageLuver wrote:
stop, this topic is starting fights. Also this was made in june 2010. make a topic to talk about this stuff. this was about fantage not neopets. people are getting off topic.

on topic: i dont know what changed???

Thats what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 am

Oh yes, and the pets also have caused some lag to the website. (At least for me). This is one reason why I'm not interested in the LARGE servers as much as I used to be. And I kind of hate how they updated the Hidden Meadow (a long time ago). And there was a ticket booth? o o I just wondered why they never update or add events for the Creature Arena.... or for Mt. Fantage.

The only thing I really just like about Fantage is the Creature Arena and the homes. I love decorating it. I love you

And yes, what to top part said. Seriously no need to discuss something that may be 'better' or 'worse' than Fantage. I mean Neopets and Fantage are completely two different things so...
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 am

@Yuffie, after you making ten thousand posts about how you quit Fantage's crap after a short time and had a much better experience on Neopets, there's really no need to advertise it anymore. You have made your point, so just knock it off. And Neopets has alienish pets/creatures, as well as Fantage.

I think Fantage should take away the V.I.P. room, premium members already have plenty of privileges. And, people are very mean in the White Seal V.I.P. room. I think that's why Fnatage removed White Seal once.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 am

They should remove nothing.
But heres what they should update: Give more stars on fantage games, give ecoins out everyone once in while, and dont update that often.
Back to top Go down
vineland1234
Junior Fantagian
vineland1234

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:38 pm

I dont know tho but i dont really care If they did remove something. So yeah. Thsts my opinion. If so I just just play or play with my friends on fantage. so dont really care if they removed something. Thats my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7