Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Football [12-forget the day-12]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Football [12-forget the day-12] Empty
PostSubject: Football [12-forget the day-12]   Football [12-forget the day-12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 am

I am not just talking about today..I am gunna talk about near Christmas.

I was with my cousin on the day before Christmas Eve, watching football. We went out to eat, and my cousin saw someone at the resturont. He told me that the person there was Mean Joe Green, some guy on a famous football team... He got to take a picture with him. I even got to say hi to him, but I did not really want a photo since football is not my life unlike my cousin. But sadly I regret not taking a photo, because my homeroom teacher is obsessed with the Steelers. I think that was the football team he was on..When we came back to my grandparents on christmas eve, we played a game where we had to say the best moments in our year. Guess what his favorite moment was? Meeting Mean joe green. His wost time of the year was after he had to leave mean joe green. Mine was totally different though. NOT about mean joe green. (sorry spelling errors im on my iphone without spell check)

But it was really hard to meet him because it was crowded around him..
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Football [12-forget the day-12]   Football [12-forget the day-12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 am

Sounds cool and fun! I wish I got to see him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Football [12-forget the day-12]   Football [12-forget the day-12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:12 am

[color=#ED77A6]I wish I got to see him! Sounds like a fun day, I'm glad your cousin is happy.[\color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football [12-forget the day-12]   Football [12-forget the day-12] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football [12-forget the day-12]
Page 1 of 1