Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Realization Priv. RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Realization Priv. RP Empty
PostSubject: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Lets start. Yes, you may still join but I'm going to start it right now.

Kiyoko's APP:
Mayu's APP:
JingleBells' APP:
Silent Night's APP:
Lin's APP:

Sorry if you did an app and it isn't here.. Then I probably lost it. Forgive me please!
I might create another character for myself though. Lets start now!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Sidney slammed the door to her small house that she lived in alone. Both her parents were dead: her dad passed in the war, since he was a warrior, and her mom passed one day when she was on a spy mission. She didn't feel like spying today, instead she walked around in her home Kingdom, the Lunar Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Taylor sighed and walked around the Lunar Kingdom, looking for a victim. She was wearing a mask so none could recognize her. She jumped on rooftops, hid behind stuff and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

"What is this?!" Master yells throwing his tea cup onto the floor.

"Your t-tea sir." Jeanette said nervously looking down and about to cry.

"I didn't keep you here from the Solar Kingdom for nothing!" He said yelling quieter.

Jeanette froze, she was a high royal back in the Solar Kingdom. But when she had to marry a cruel and bad man she left the kingdom and became a slave in the Lunar Kingdom. Making it her normal life, now. Not many people know she left, only some associations because they helped her escape. Now she's known as the 'Missing Princess of Solar'.

She walked over to the kitchen, slowly, and put some water in a pot and heated it up on the oven.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Sidney walked by a few dead Lunar soldiers and bit her cheek thinking of her dad. She leaned down and dragged away their bodies from where the war was going on, they deserved some peace after fighting for their Kingdom. She walked away with people staring at her and whispering. Some where even pointing. She knew what they were thinking. "That's the Stone girl, who's parents are both dead! What is she doing being nice?" After Sidney's parents died, she became meaner than she used to be. Word got around town, since her mom and dad were very well known by almost everyone. Her father was a brave warrior and her mother was a great spy. Nobody knew who she really was. Inside, she was a kind person, but her parents death did make her look a little mean, and made her act different in some ways... Sidney turned invisible with a sigh. She didn't want to be seen right now.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Solara

Solara was upset with Sowan today. he left her and went to go plant trees. She sat in her house all day, having slaves come in and out with mini chocolate poppers and wine. Of course, after about...6 glasses, Solara could barely stand up. Slaves had to help her in and out of each room she was so drunk. The feeling finally went away and Solara re-gained control of her body. For some reason, she was thinking of her lost cousin, Jeanette. She was the princess, and she just...disappeared. solar tried to keep it off her mind.

Sowan

At about Five AM, Sowan left the manor to join his friends. "Okay, Soli ((Solara's nickname)) thinks we are planting trees. What are we REALLY doing?" Sowan asked the men. "Well, it is a surprise." Suddenly, a man in the back took out a bat and swatted Sowan unconscious. Something was wrong, very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

Jeannette took the hot pot and put some water in a tea cup. She almost burnt her hands by holding it the wrong way, she didn't actually know how to do house work. Her maid and caretaker did all that back in the kingdom. She took a jasmine tea bag and placed it in the tea cup with the hot water, she took a tea spoon; not knowing what to do, and mixed the tea flavor with the water. Jeannette put it on a tray with some appetizers and brought it to her Master, Master Alsadair.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Sowan

Frick! Where the frick am I? And why is it so frisking dark? TURN ON THE LIGHTS, PERSON! Sowan realized he couldn't talk, just think...at the second. His mouth was closed with a spell, a spell that could only had been done by a Lunar. How dare those Looney Lunars capture the duke! Sowan frowned. Then he remembered that the Lunars can't take away the Solar powers! He couldn't breathe fire and light, but he could curse at them telepathically! "*-----------------------*!!!!!!!!!! Stupid *----* man!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh, he went on and on. Sowan got up and punched them. Finally, all of them except one were unconscious. Sown choked down the Lunar spy and threw him against the wall. "Undo...the spell." Sowan thought to the spy. The spell was broken. "Leave me ALONE!" Sowan scowled.

Solara

Solara frowned. She was starting to worry. Sowan wasn't home. Solara thought that spies might've captured him, for, there have been many spies coming to the Solar Kingdom, lately.
Solara got up, and started to the door. Who to see when she opened it, but Sowan.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

Jeannette put the tray with appetizers and the tea to the High Master Alsadair. She looked up at the master and gave him a small bow.

"We're going to the Solar Kingdom, Jeannette. I have something important to do there." Master Alsadair said drinking his tea, "Put your hair in a bun, and where anything that is good for a disguise. Like these dark blue glasses."

Master Alsadair handed the glasses to Jeanette, she wore it and headed to her bedroom; where her master put the disguise she needed. She put her hair in a slightly messy bun, wore a light blue frilly dress, and light blue glass heels with mini ribbons. No one would know she was the princess since she was wearing clothes from the Lunar Kingdom.

Jeanette walked down the stairs to her master where he was already ready. They got out of the mansion and took a slightly fancy carriage to the Solar Kingdom. They took a carriage since, well.. her master is sort of rich, after all.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Solara and Sowan

Solara and Sowan ended up against the bathroom wall, lips pressed together. A little before that, they had a bunch of glasses of beer, got drunk, and this is where we leave off. Solara pulls away, and hears a carriage. She put on a summer dress and ran out the door, barefoot. She looked inside the carriage. Lunars. Solara squinted, and saw someone familiar. "I hate them," Sowan growled, "And those Lunars will pay."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

The carriage pulled up and someone opened the door. Master Alsadair got out first and stopped to wait impatiently for Jeannette. Jeannette quickly got out of the carriage she held her glasses up more and followed her master. She spots her cousin but ignores her, her 'suppose to be future cruel husband' was probably still trying to bring Jeanette back.

"Let's go!" Alsadair yelled but quieter.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 am

"Servant!" called the master's cook. "Come and help me prepare the meals! We're having a ball tonight, a ball of course!". Celestine hastily threw down the dress she was mending and grimaced sourly. Again, she thought, again. Why do they always bury me with work. "Oh, servant, the mistress' dress needs fixing." Do they even bother to find if she knows how to sew? No! Never! "Seervant! Serve the dessert!". Does cook even help? No! Never! Then again, I'm a slave, she thought bitterly. Full of bitter. And now running at full speed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 am

Solara

Solara went into the village to try and find out who that person was. She went in every nook and cranny, and found the person. She was a girl, and she looked like a Lunar. No, she had the eyes of a solar. Then, Solara realized that was her cousin Jeanette! She headed over to her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

Jeannette put her dark blue glasses on her face more, she tried hiding as much as she could. But people kept staring at them because they're from the Lunar Kingdom, but most were glaring. Jeanette had a sad face on, no one ever glared at her before. As soon as Jeannette turned she saw Solara; her royal cousin, coming over to her..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:20 pm

"I know my fiancé will kill me for talking to you, but, I feel like I know you." Solara said, carefully. "Don't walk away, I know you are from the Solar Kingdom, and that you were royal. You have the eyes. Now, I know who you are. You are my cousin, Solar Princess Jeanette. Tell me the truth: am I right? Tell the truth, because, I know for a fact that some Lunars lie."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

Jeannette knew no royal would lie about her name but it had to be done, to keep Solar Kingdom safe. One sentence could endanger her kingdom. And if she confesses, Solara would tell the whole kingdom and Jeannette would have to marry a cruel man.. from the Lunar Kingdom.

"You are wrong." She says strictly but with her normal and familiar soft voice, "Don't you dare think I'm a royal of the Solar Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Sowan

Sowan took out a gun and aimed it at the man. "You---are from the Solar Kingdom." Sowan yelled. "And I know who you're looking for. You'll never find her."
"So what? How am I to know you are not a spy?!" The man grunted.
"Princess J disappeared years ago. Leave my house. Now." The man walked around the house.
"Don't come back, R."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

"Now let me leave." Jeannette said at Solara.

Jeannette didn't like bossing her cousin around since she was older than her and she was family. Jeannette walked away and followed Master Alsadair, she was hoping she wouldn't grab her hand. Sometimes when two royal family members grab each other's hands it would shine.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Solara

Solara turned around and grasped Jeanette's hand. It glowed, as a Solar royal's hand would.
"Jeanette--why would you ever run away from home? Plus--that man you despised ran away years ago. Come back to the kingdom, I beg of you!" Solara pleaded her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

Jeannette quickly took her hand back, and held it. Before she walked away, she passed Solara and quickly whispered something in her ear.

"Right now isn't the time." She whispers, "Meet me at Dragon's Cove at midnight."

Jeannette walked away, following Master Alsadair; trying to make her look normal and not mysterious.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Solara

Solara nodded, and headed back to her manor at the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

A few hours passed, it was already eleven at night. One hour until she and her cousin, Solara, meets. She looked out the window of where Master Alsadair and Jeannette is staying until they go back to the Lunar Kingdom.

"It's time.." Jeannette says to her master slowly.

The master nodded, he knew it was time for a mini family reunion, I think that was why Master Alsadair and Jeannette came here..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Solara

Solara snuck out of the house while Sowan slept. She headed to the Dragon's Cove and waited for Jeanette.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Jeannette Diamond -

Jeannette put her head down and made herself turn into pure solar energy from her powers. She flew out of the window and landed on Dragon's Cover; making herself back to normal. Jeannette spotted Solara and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 pm

"Jean!" Solara embraced (hugged) her cousin and gave her some time to gain her solar energy back, from the hug she gave her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realization Priv. RP   Realization Priv. RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realization Priv. RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next