Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+3
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Queen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Well, I'll start the role play now. c: I, honestly, forgot about this.

Anyway I'll have some updates on this post soon so be sure to check or I'll just say there's something on here sometime. :]

Applications -

http://www.fantageforum.com/t14159-cupid-priv-high-rp-app

--

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicity looked at her wardrobe full of clothes. Her mother bought her a lot of nicer clothes but she has always sticked with her geeky style. Felicity took out a floral designed suitcase and opened it up, she carried it and put it on her bed. It was really heavy for Felicity since she is very, very weak.

Her parents just told her yesterday she's transferring to Cupid Private High, a high school for... Well, there wasn't any details. It was just recommended and when her parents searched it up there was a password to let people search it and the password was unknown.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Love Carmichael

Love wore her hair in the same old ribbon, in the same old hair-do, with the same old, bleached white hair. Her eyes flashed from under her bangs and she swept the chopped up dinner from last night into a bag. Her room was a mess, except for her bed, and she stood half-naked in her room fumbling around for an outfit. She soon found some dark skinny jeans and a brick-red jacket. She found a white blouse and looked at herself before changing into an indigo jacket that better matched her ribbon.

She was going to a new school... and the thought depressed her She liked her old school as Love Carmichael could like anything and would miss the academic feel of the place.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:59 pm

((( YESSS!!! It started!! )))

Timmy sighs as he scans through his closet. Cupid, cupid, cupid. That fake little baby that make people fall in love. He rummages through his drawers in a hurry, trying to find something that didn't have the color 'pink' or 'red'. He puts on his old brown jacket and an orange scarf, along with a black hat. He puts on a pair of clean pants, but rolls up one of the legs.

Timmy glares at his suitcase that was on his bed. He sighs, making his lips do a buzzing sound. Cupid Private High. What do teenagers do there, get all lovey-dovey and stuff like that? Bleh! Not my thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Ari stared at her parents. They just told her she was going to a new school. A private school to make matters worse. Even the name of it was corny, Cupid Private high. What kind of joke is this?, Ari though.
"Mom, Dad, why in the WORLD am I getting a sudden switch in schools? This is ridiculous!" She slapped her hand against get forehead and let a groan if frustration. This was going to be so stupid. What is even going on, I get horrible grades why would they even want me? I don't want to change schools at all!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:05 pm

He had arrived early, twirling his hair in his fingers constantly, nervous. Will people think he was weird for coming early? He wasn't the first one, but he was certainly close. Wearing a white polo, dark blue vest, and grey slacks, he looked pretty average, but his shoulder length hair always got some comments (Mostly "why don't you cut it?" but sometimes compliments.). Cupid Private High! It sounded so nice, that they would call a school after the god of love. "I'm excited.." He whispered. He honestly was.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

After putting on a pair of black sandals, Love sulkily walked to the kitchen to make her lunch and eat her breakfast. Her dad was already at work and she would have to walk to her bus alone in the dark. She ate her now cold eggs and now cold orange juice. She tried to smile, but it quickly fell into a an emotionless line on her face. She didn't feel up to this, but she'd have to tough through the day.

She got to her bus stop and chewed on a piece of hair as she waited. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicity put a few of her skirts in the suitcase and a few of her shirts. And at least two outfits her mother bought to help her change her geeky style into something cute and nice.

Felicity looked at her shelf and put all her books in the suitcase, not just fantasy novels but academic textbooks, too. And again, she really is geeky and nerdy.

"Eep!" She squealed, "I can't"

"Felicity!" Her mother yells, "The school bus is here for your new school!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm

After giving up protesting, dressing, and eating breakfast, Ari headed outside. Hopping onto her bike, she looked at the map of where the school was and headed over. It wasn't actually far and was closer to her home than her old school. Gisd I wonder what's the mascot? A naked baby? Some dives kissing? This is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:12 pm

The bus soon picked up Love and she quietly gave the necessary papers to her new bus driver Ms. Ackernash. She sat alone in a seat up front and stared out through the window wondering how her life would turn out in a new school. She hoped the people here weren't as mean as the ones in her middle school where the savagely called her names and spoke of her mother as if they had the right to.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Timmy fills up his suitcase with his not-so-attractive clothing, and a few of his nice suits. He packs in something extra- one of his favorite video games of all-time. He snaps his suitcase closed and trips over himself as he rushes to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Finally making it to the school, Ari looked for a place to put her bicycle. There was a small bicycle rack over to the left. She was pretty early and had no need to rush, but she still ran and crashed into it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicity walked in the school bus, it was really.. pink inside. And she was girly, too, so she loved it.

Felicity sat at the back, where her normal seat was and looked out the window with her suitcase on her lap.

Okay, now I'm nervous. She thought, I'll have no friends.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 pm

As Love got off the bus she stared at the school. Everything was very... neat and clean. She felt her eyebrow twitch and she sighed passing through the courtyard to get inside and find the principle's office where she would get her locker and classes and everything else associated with a new school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

After putting her bicycle not so properly away, Ari entered the school. Her jaw dropped on total horror. The while place. It was ridiculously pink. What kind of joke was this? I sweat I will throw up and vomit all over the floor if the classes are like this too. This is beyond stupid.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Timmy wasn't far from Cupid Private High. He walks across the street and down the sidewalk, swinging his suitcase around. He scoffs as he watches a pink school bus pull up to the bus parking lot. He ignores it and walks through the front doors of Cupid Private High. He sticks high tongue out has he observes the hallway. Pink, pink, and more pink!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

This is disgusting. Can't a school yse something normal? Sure pink is cutsey and stuff but to THIS extent, I think I'm going to vomit. Spitting at the also shiny and pink floor she walked down the halls. There were pink lickers, pink everything. This place was Barbie land
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm

The people who painted this school are dopes. Timmy was feeling uneasy as he walks down the hallway. They could of used just a simple color, like white. The large windows had paper hearts taped to them. I kinda figured that!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicia got out of the bus and looked at the school, she entered it with her suitcase and her body wobbling. All the groups of people were mixed. There were at least four boys or girls in one group, it wasn't her normal school where the girls are with girls and boys with boys. The halls were pink and white, and the place looked clean and shiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Finally at her locker, struggling with the combo, Ari impatiently kicked it open. The result was a mildly dented locker and it wasn't opened yet.This sucks! Even the numbers on the locks are in a curly font! This is stupid! She groaned some more and tried with ridiculous persistence.
"Anyone who would help me with this dumb thing?!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Timmy makes it to his locker. He had his locker combo with him, so he turns the lock to enter it. Okay... Turn to the left 2 or more times, and stop at 48. Turn to the right passing the above number, and stop at 26. Then turn to the left again and stop at 0. Timmy was able to get his locker open in one try.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicity walked towards the girl who needed help with her locker. She heard these lockers were really hard to open but there was a trick.

Felicity had her head down and just drew a quick heart on the locker. The heart turned white and faded, making the locker open.

"Oh." She says, "Um.. Um.. I-I."

Felicity ran with her suitcase and dropper her silver charm bracelet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Her jaw dropped. The stupid thing opened. By drawing a heart?! This was freaking Ari out by now.
"HEY COME BACK, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" She ran in pursuit of the nerd girl, leaving her licker wide open for all too see.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicity stopped and heard the girl's voice, sweat dripped down her forehead as she looked behind her to the girl.

"Um..Umm..." She stuttered, with her hands shaking her suitcase, "D-D-Do-"

Felicity stopped talking, people weren't staring, they were just talking and thought everything was normal.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Timmy opens up his suitcase, and a few of clothes fell out- including his video game. He quickly picks up, his cheeks turning red. I hope no one saw what the video game was... it is about a raccoon thief.

((( Yes, the 'raccoon thief' is 'Sly Cooper' )))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 pm

He, carrying his bags, looked at the students open their lockers. He noticed someone was kind of, well, she looked kinda mad, and the girl she was talking to looked rather angry. River turned towards them, his attention focused. ((Felicity and Ari))
"Hey!" he called. He was never one to be shy. He looked at the two girls, focused and true. "What are you two fighting about?" It looked rather nosy, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next