Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Clark kept on running, but as it seemed he had caught up to her. "Gin... It's Clark... Get down..." He kept panting, as he wasn't all that fast and god, he hated running here. "Gin..." It was definitely her, how hadn't she noticed him? Did she not care about him? Oh no..
Suddenly he heard the sounds of the horn. "Gin.. We gotta go.." He was honestly really mad at her, so he just decided to run off to the ceremony alone, and though he was mad, he really did hope Gin caught up.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Silvia

"Oh no! It's time."
She jumped off the tree with her half made necklace and ran to change into her nice purple dress and stuff.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Ginevra heard the loud horn. Her eyes widen, made her secret tune to Clark that she is leaving ,and ran to her house as fast as she can dodging stuff, hopping over the fence, and reaching the house fast. She placed the animals she hunted on the table and went to change and take a bath. She wore a plain green dress with a white ribbon around her waist. Her hair was loose in loose waves and a white plain headband. She wore white ballet flats and did her sister's hair
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 pm

He entered his house and quickly changed into a tux, his mum and dad looked worried, but they had nothing to worry about! Kids of Clark's social class barely ever got picked. Barely. Still, he had to go, and running off from his house, he finally reached the ceremonial area. Gin wasn't here yet, but he guessed she couldn't take too long.
((I gotta go! Don't post too much))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Silvia

When she finally changed she started heading into the town. She walked slowly past the bakery mmmm fresh bread.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:58 pm

(( Lol kay))

Ginevra went out of the house and went to the area. She had a feeling that something bad will happen.

(Once .. I was in starbucks and my sister made her name Primrose Everdeen so the man yelled 'PRIMROSE EVERDEEN' and I was like "I VOLUNTEER ! I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE!" It was funny...but we got kicked out)

Last edited by L.O.L on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Oliver went to his room and put on a button down white shirt,and a pair of chinos.He let his curls hang on his face.He grabbed his wooden key and went to the square.The president was sitting on his golden thrown.He silk white hair laying firmly on his bald head.His cold blue eyes looking into our souls.I let the keeper put a shot on my hand.When I was done I walked to the boys side & my age division.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 pm

"Ahh! It's time Celeste!" Eden ran as the horn was called. At home, she changed into a dress with fake flowers. Then she ran to the center of town, where the ceremony was held.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 pm

The Keeper got a blood sample of Rose and Ginevra. "Rose You will be with them okay?" Ginevra said and pointed at 12 year old kids. Rose nodded and went away. Ginevra walked to the female's side and with the 15 year old girls. She spotted Clark.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Celeste quickly just made her way to the ceremony without changing. After all, it wasn't a big deal what she looked like, and she didnt have many clothes, either. She crossed her fingers and hoped her name wouldn't be called as she stood by Eden. She looked at her nervously, sure that they were both thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Ginevra looked start forward, looking confident but scared at the same time for her sister.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Eden hoped she didn't get called. She was really nervous, but she held her head high anyway. If she was chosen and she was freaking out, that would be bad for their town.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Ginevra tried hard not to glare at the keepers and who work for the economy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 pm

(OKAY IM PLAYING THE PRESIDENT)
President Clide-Hello the people of Mysteria,due to Over populating we will be having the Death Game.I will be chosing 7 kids to participate.Here are the names of the people who MUST come on stage and risk their lives in the arena.
1)Oliver Reid
2)Rachel Parillo
3)Silvia
4)Clark
5)Ginerva
6)Celeste Knight
7)Eden

Oliver:

I was shocked,but kept a brave face.I got out of my Age Divison and could hear the screams and the crys of my mother I blew her a kiss and walked up the stage with a brave face.President Clide was satisfied with the show hes gotten,but he will deserve more than a show.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Ginevra smirked ... well... It was fake. Ginevra walked to the stage and heard Rose screaming "NOOOOO!!!" or "NOT MY SISTER!". Ginevra stood beside Clark smirking and having a brave, confident face.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Eden walked proudly. But inside, was digging her own grave. To make a show, she ripped off one of the flower of her dress and threw it into the crowd. She didn't want to be there, but Eden had no choice. She'll miss her five siblings, though she doubt they'll miss her.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Celeste couldn't breath. No. This cant be true... It just cant be! Inside she was completely falling apart, but she walked on stage hiding all that and keeping cool and collected. She forced herself to look confident, after all she was supposed to be a tough girl. She's survived her father, and she would survive this no matter what. Plus, if she died, she would finally be able to meet her mom... But she wouldn't die. She promised herself that.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Ginevra was looking at her mother,who was crying, and her screaming small sister. Ginevra shot Rose a look saying 'Be quiet or you will die!' she stopped but sobbed
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Oliver saw the girl he saw in the woods he smirked at her and worded ''Good luck'' but he didn't mean it.The keepers lead us inside the Commun and we were seperated into different rooms.We would have the chance to say good bye to our parents before heading to the arena.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Eden whispered to Celeste, "Do something to impress the crowd." Then she started waving wildly to her friends that were crying. She felt really sad inside because there was a 90% chance she wouldn't see them again.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Ginevra started planning. I will kill all of them the bloodbath! I will kill them or make a fatal injury. But then realized she should kill her best friend. Her eyes widen sightly. She snapped out of her thoughts and found Keepers were taking her to a room.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Oliver didn't like that girl at all,she seemed like an enemy and she wasn't gonna lay hands on Rachel even if she tried.Oliver's mother stormed into the room,she leaped into Oliver's arms and gripped his face ''Keep Rachel Alive,I love you son'' a tear slipped down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Ginevra thought I will kill that boy first
Rose came inside and hugged Ginevra.
"You can't leave us!" Rose said "Who will make us eat?"
"I thought you how to... you know try that" Gin said.
"Promise me!Promise me you will win!"
" I promise" Gin said and turned to her mother still hugging Rose "Please take care of Rose"
The keeper said and took her away from me "NOOOO!!! YOU PROMISED GINEVRA!" Rose yelled as the keeper took her away.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Silvia

She was hugging her parents. Sniffing "I will miss you guys" she sniffed some more.
The keeper pulled them away. "bye"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Eden saw her family. "I wish mom was here..." Eden said. She hugged her dad and siblings. Her father gave her a hair clip shaped like a fairy and left. Eden then sat by herself and cried. Would I ever see my family again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next