Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Melody rubs her leg where the bite marks were. It hurts to put pressure on them, but at least she is fine for now. She looks back at the forest. It turns out the fire has almost died out already. Maybe it's safe to go back to that hideout.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"W-wait.." Niameliet said, and paused. "How did you swim through the piranha lake?" Niameliet asked. "B-by the way, I'm Niameliet.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm

"Oh, I used to swim with sharks before." Eden admitted. "I'm a good athlete and I'm kinda resistant to injuries as I'm able to heal scratches." Eden dug into her pouch and gave a simple leaf to Niameliet. "Nice to meet you Nia! As a gift, here's a leaf. It weakens stings, but only for thirty minutes."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Celeste smiled. "I thought you were dead or something!" She jumped up and down. "This is great. Now we just have to wait for everyone else to... you know... and then the Games will be over! I realized, you know, we don't have to kill each other. The Capitol will just have to deal with the fact they cant make us."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Melody puts her hands behind her back as she trudges around the forest. All she notices are dead or unconscious bodies. She feels as if she is the only one alive in the forest. She sees something dangling high up from a tree branch. She squints her eyes to get a better look. It was her rope! Filled with excitement, she carefully climbs up the tree branches to it.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 am

Ginevra started running away from the fire as fast as she could. She cracked her brain if there is a way to survive it. She found a secret hole and went inside it and hid. The fire won't come here...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Melody untangles her rope from the tree branch. She smiles as she uses it to swing to the next tree. Still in good condition.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Ginevra sat there for hours. She decided to go out and check the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23