Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Melody just stares at the squirrel. She moves her arm back as the squirrel prances around the hideout. Such a weird animal. Melody glances over at the ladder. A sick feeling went into her stomach. She takes a few deep breathes, walks over to the ladder, and starts climbing out of the hideout.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 pm

"WHAT?" Celeste screamed. She reached into her knapsack, pulled out rope, and made a lasso swinging it around a nearby tree. "GRAB ON!" She then jumped and was now in the tree and began to jump from treetop to treetop until she couldn't breath.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Niameliet jumped from treetop to treetop, trying to get away from the wall. "Should we.. Nevermind." The wall had already exploded, and there was a loud booming sound, that she couldn't even hear her own voice. She had to cover her ears. Then, she realized, a part of the forest was set on fire.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Celeste looked back in horror. The flames were rising and coming towards them at a very fast speed. "FASTER!" She yelled, then jumped down from the tree. "LETS GO TO THE LAKE!" She ran until she collapsed on the ground a few inches away from the lake, struggling to breathe.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Melody was severely coughing when she climbed out. The air smelled like smoke, and it was making her retch. She runs in a random direction, and ended up at the lake. Her stomach lurched, and she throws up as she collapses near the lake.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Niameliet coughed a lot as she breathed in smoke. She ran towards the lake and continued coughing. She stood on the edge of the lake. "Do we.. Need to swim..?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm

"I... Lets just do it. I mean, would you rather MELT to death?" She forced herself up and pulled up her sleeves. Celeste began to swim until she realized the lake was HUGE. She didn't even know where the other side was. "Uh..." she started, but didn't know how to finish so she kind of just stayed there waiting for Niameliet to catch up.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Melody wipes the puke from her chin. She stares into the lake, and stands up on wobbly legs. She looks back at the forest. Melody can hear the crackling and sputtering of the flames. The smoke was rising into the air.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Niameliet sighed and jumped into the lake, starting to swim like a maniac.. She was quickly lost, and didn't see anyone near. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:14 pm

"Huh? Where did you go? Hello?" Celeste began to swim around all over the lake but she couldn't find Niameliet. Finally, she reached the other side of the lake. Now, she was in a very mountainous region and doubted the fire would even get near her now. She even doubted the other tributes had any idea about this place! She laughed at the thought. Getting out of the lake, she flopped on the nice grass and took off her soaking wet knapsack, getting ready to eat. She was starving.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Melody turns back to the lake. She looks at her arm that is wrapped up in the gauze. She can't possibly swim in this condition. The fire was spreading fast, so she needed to act quick. Shutting her eyes closed, she feverishly unwraps the gauze. Her skin felt cool as it was being exposed to open air. Melody jerks open her eyes. There were no more cuts, but there were a few scars.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 pm

As Celeste chews some beef jerky, she began to wonder why the other girl didn't ask about her red eye. It was nice, since back home everyone asked before she started wearing her eye patch. Eden knew why... Eden... Tears began to pour down her face, and she didn't wipe them away this time. They were best friends, and now the stupid so called "Games" had ripped apart their friendship. Celeste didn't even know if Eden was still alive or not, to tell the truth. Her face never appeared in the sky yet so was there a chance she wasn't dead? She needed to find out, and she would. Just not yet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Niameliet's eyes widened as her foot was poked by something sharp. Really sharp. She didn't know what it was but she knew her foot was bleeding. She started swimming as fast as she could, since she didn't know if there were any carnivore fishes around. Something caught her bleeding foot and she slowly started to sink. She gasped for air. She was close to the mountainous region where Celeste was, she could be seen. She took a deep breath and continued to sink with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 pm

"What the HECK are you doing?" Celeste screamed. She jumped into the lake and again took out her rope, tying it around Niameliet and carrying her back to land. Then she felt something drag her under the water, and she couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Melody throws the bloody and sticky gauze into the lake. She watches it as it floats away on the water's surface, in the direction of the wind. She wades into the water and starts doing swimming strokes, but comes to an abrupt stop. Her scars were starting to sting.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Niameliet screamed as she saw her bleeding foot. It was a serious injury. She saw Celeste, and grabbed her hand, she started to pull her and she eventually came out. "I'm.. sorry.." She said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Celeste coughs and sputters for a while. Just when she thought she was done, she spit out some more of the salty water. "Its... not your fault.. Its mine. It was my choice to jump in the lake, its my fault." She tries to laugh, but it hurts her throat. "What happened to your foot? I bet its the same thing that pulled me underwater..." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm

"I poked my foot with something.. and the blood attracted some kind of fish I guess.." Niameliet said. "..But.. It could've ate me whole if you didn't help me."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Melody feels something on her leg. She quickly crawls out of the water. She didn't go very far, so she was still near the burning forest. The fire was still going, but it was starting to die off. She feels sharp teeth bury into her leg. "EEK!" She screeches as she turns her head. A piranha! It was a piranha!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm

"Mhm." Celeste took off her knapsack and took out the first aid kit. "I'm not a good doctor so..." she sighed and took out a bottle of alcohol that would clean the injury so it didn't get infected. She poured it over the wound and took out some gauze to wrap it with.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Melody screams in fear and pain as the piranha clenches her leg with its sharp teeth. She finds a nearby stick and starts whacking it in the face. The piranha lets go of her, and wiggles its way back into the lake. That must be a piranha lake! Melody looks at her wound. She was bleeding, but not heavily. There were little teeth marks that were 'soon-to-be' sealed up by blood clots.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

(((It's been a while...Just imagine I disappeared into the woods since the start of the game. Also thanks Silent Night for catching me up~)))

Eden ran as quick as she could. She needed to get out of the forest. It has been a while since she seen anyone and hoped that Celeste has made some allies. Eden dived head first and started to swim to the mountainous region.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:30 pm

"It stings.." She whispered, sighing. She opened her bag and found bandages. She wrapped them around her foot, just to make sure it was safe. "So.. We can't leave this place now, since that lake seems to be a piranha lake."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"You should be set for now..." Celeste sighed. "I hope." She brushed her sidebangs out of her face and squinted towards the lake. "I think someone else is coming." She bit her lip wondering how the person found out about this place... She looked closer and found it looked like Eden. Was it? She began to wave like a maniac towards the person with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:34 pm

"C-Celeste!" Eden screamed. She scrambled onto her feet and ran towards Celeste. "Oh! It's so good to see you! I don't know why, but I got lost in a forest and became mute during training and..." Eden rambled on until she noticed the girl standing next to her. "Oh, who are you?" She looked at the girl's feet. "Did you get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next