Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Chihiro Rose's District -

Chihiro's father started punching some guards and continuing the rebellion.

"My daughter's dead because of this!" Her father yelled, punching a guard.

More guards started coming with their shields and weapons, but the district didn't give up. They started toppling over giant containers of supplies and tried stealing items.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Melody can feel her face growing hot. She places her hands on her cheeks, and continues walking. She was breathing heavily. Just calm down... Just calm down... She coudln't calm down.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 am

Celeste shakes her head and walks away. She sees Melody and stares. "What the heck are you doing? You look like your about to throw up!" She screamed. "You're getting paler by the second!" She watched with a horrified look.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

Melody was starting to feel light-headed. She collapses, unable to move. She slowly closes her eyes- she had just gone unconscious.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 am

Celeste ran over to her. "Ok, if somebody comes over here, they'll kill you!" She hissed, picking Melody up. She carried her into the hideout. "You know what? Just stay here. Do you WANT to die?" She sighed and laid her down on the sleeping bag. "I bet you cant even hear me," she muttered. She left a water bottle and some food, along with a note:
you cannot leave this hideout, ok? you will surely get killed. theres food and water right here. you need healing and rest; your arm is still bad, remember? if anybody comes into the hideout i'll leave a knife, too. but don't leave, that's an order! i'll be back later, unless you hear a cannon and i'm not back for a long time... you know.
She sighed and put a knife by the food and water, then left.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Melody wakes up with a confused expression on her face. She turns her head to the side and sees another note. She picks it up and reads it. She sighs, setting it back down. She turns her head to the other side, to see water and crackers. She scarfs down the crackers and water.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am

Ginevra went to the Stream to fill her bottle with water. She hunted few annimals, drank some wanted and ate few crackers. She stared at her fingers who were long and thin like a witch's hand.

( I won't be replying in days so don't post a lot)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:45 am

Melody was in the fetal position. Her face was buried in her knees. She's right... I do need rest because of my arm... Melody can feel her eyes watering up. I feel so stupid. I should of stayed in this secret hideout! She's now feeling a mix of different emotions- depressed, angry, teary. She bangs her fist on the floor.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Ginevra made her hand in a fist and starting hitting the ground and saying " I will never see Rose again"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Melody grips onto her arm, and grits her teeth together. Gahh... now my cut is starting to sting. Her arm was still wrapped in the gauze. Slowly, she unwraps the gauze. Her eyes widened when she takes a look at her cut. It's bleeding... and it's bigger than before. She wraps it back up in the gauze. Might as well keep it covered... there must be a first-aid kit somewhere in this hide- Before Melody could finish her thought, she ends up falling asleep.

((( Time skip- 2 hours )))

Melody wakes up moaning. She heard rustling from above. She grabs the nearby knife, and butt-dragged to the darkest corner of the hideout. She heard faint animal squeaks, then it got louder. An animal jumped into the hideout- it was a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Ginevra walks by the river and trips over something. She stood and found someone camoflaging.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 am

Celeste jumped down from her perch in the tree. Now, she was mad. "This is taking forever. I want to go home! Why wont everyone just die already?" She screamed. It was like the Games were making her go insane. She hadn't slept for weeks. She fell down and was on her back laying in the grass. A tear trickled down her cheek, and she sat up against the tree. Celeste whipped off her eyepatch, and now both her eyes, the red and the aqua were visible.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 am

Ginevra decided to climb a tree and sleep there for the day and see if someone will come...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Niameliet closed her eyes and sighed, and saw a helicopter fly by. They're probably going to pick up someone's dead body. She thought, as she thought of Chihiro. She let a few tears go down her cheeks and screamed. She took her dagger and left it on the ground. She ran in circles around it, yelling her name and sat on a rock, laying down and closing her eyes. She continued to cry, her cheeks stained with ruined eyeliner, and dirt. She put her hair down, many people were approaching her. "If you're here to kill me, do it now!" She yelled, laying down on the ground. "You have ten seconds.." She said, and held her breath and counted to ten in her mind. Nobody did anything, so she just took her bag and ran away, not stopping. She eventually got to the cornucopia, and dug a hole with her dagger, and hid in there.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 pm

"This... I'm done. I cant take it anymore! Cant we just get this over with?" Celeste screamed, wiping her tears on her shirtsleeve. She got her knife and began to carve a note into the tree:
if you are reading this, come to the cornucopia. now.

She thought of what to say next, but decided with an evil smile if anyone here was brave enough they'd find out for themselves.
Celeste ran around from place to place carving the message wherever she could. In caves, in trees, even on the ground. This was the longest Games yet, and she couldn't take it anymore. She walked over to the Cornucopia to wait and saw a hole. Immediately, she froze up, sensing someone was in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Niameliet looked up and saw Celeste. She sighed. "Who are you..?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Celeste brushed her sidebangs out of her red eye. "Celeste Knight. You?" She replied in a cold voice. She narrowed her eyes and flipped her knife in the air. She got closer to check if the girl had any weapons. She did, but Celeste didn't care. She knew she could kill the girl in a second.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 pm

"N-niameliet.." She said, sighing. "I-i.. Can't take this anymore.." She said. She said, climbing out of the hole and fiercely throwing a knife at a stone wall. It took her a few seconds to realize something.. "Why is there a stone wall here?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm

"Don't know. Don't care." Celeste looked up at the stone wall, suddenly becoming curious. "Ok... Maybe I care a little bit. Lets climb it. It'll be easy, after we figure out a way..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

"But.. what if its a trap?" She asked, approaching the wall slowly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:01 pm

"A trap?" Celeste raised her eyebrow, then laughed. "You need to let loose a little. So what if its a trap? Whats the worst that can happen? We get killed? Well, we're going to die anyways." She sighed. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

A-a squirrel? Melody cautiously crawls over to the squirrel. She had some leftover crackers. I wonder if it's allowed to eat crackers... She slowly grabs the cracker and extends it out to the squirrel.

((( She's still in the hideout, BTW )))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Niameliet nodded. "So.. Who goes first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 pm

"I'll go." Celeste began to climb the wall by finding the bricks that stuck out a little, then, well... climbing them. It was a long way up, and it was hard work, but she finally made it. She almost fell numerous times, but now she was at the top with a smile on her face. "Well? What are you waiting for?" She motioned towards Niameliet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Niameliet smiled and started climbing up the stone wall very carefully. She fell about a million times, but now she was at the top. "I guess its not a tra- WOAH!" She closed her eyes. She heard a beeping sound. "I think we're gonna blow up.. RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next