Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Melody tries moving her arm, but she couldn't. She was feeling weak. She slowly closes her eyes. She moans quietly in pain.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Celeste quickly took out some cloth to soak up the blood, then wrapped it with gauze. She face palmed, undoing the gauze and cringing a little. "This might sting..." She poured some liquid on the wound to so it wouldn't get infected and rubbed some healing lotion onto it. Then she rewrapped it in fresh gauze and wiped up the blood that was all over the area with a frown. "I'm not a very good nurse but I hope this helps." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Melody opens her eyes and lifts her head up. She looks over at her arm. It seems like it was taken cared of. She gazes up at Celeste. "Th-thanks" She says, barely above a whisper. She still feels really weak from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Celeste looked at her. She was extremely weak, Celeste doubted she could even stand up. "Come with me," She said, beginning to pick Melody up and carrying her to the underground cavern. She jumped down and landed on her feet. "This is the hide out. You cannot tell ANYONE about this." She lowered her voice. "Or else, you will... never mind." She set her down on a sleeping bag and fixed the entrance so it was invisible again. "You can stay here until you get your strength back. Unless... you want to be allies," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Melody was too weak to even make a simple response. She closes her eyes, wanting to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Celeste set a cup of water and some crackers next to Melody. She then scribbled a note saying:
went to the forest. exploring and stuff. be back later.
And climbed up the ladder, figuring Melody could use some rest. She walked around for a bit. It was strange; it seemed like she was all alone. Which wasn't possible. She knew there were still a few more tributes left.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Melody has fallen asleep. She felt safe and secure in the hideout. She didn't want to get another scar on her leg from someone mildly cutting her, or another cut on her arm and bleeding to death. She was looking really pale- she hopes she didn't lose too much blood.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Niameliet smiled at Ginevra. "Thanks.. But I have to go." She said, waving goodbye and walking away slowly, and when she entered the woods she started to run.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Celeste walked along in the forest with her knapsack slung over her back as usual. She had a strange feeling somebody was close, so she drew a knife from her knapsack and scanned the area. Nobody was to be seen, but she kept the knife in her hand just incase.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Melody wakes up suddenly in alert. Huh... I felt the feeling of someone being in the hideout with me. She just shrugs and goes back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Celeste raised an eyebrow after hearing a rustling in the bushes. An arrow shoots right past her. "You idiot!" she yells rolling her eyes. She threw her knife at the bush and hears a yelp. She looks and a girl [NPC] was lying there dead. Celeste smiled and pulled her knife out of the girl's head wiping it in the grass. She then walked away grinning like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:28 pm

((( AGGGHH STUPID INTERNET )))

Melody wakes up after awhile, feeling much better and stronger. She gets up and climbs up the ladder. She was going a little slow. Her arm was still bothering her. She climbs out of the underground hideout.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Celeste sighed and decided to make a trap. She hadn't did it before, so this would be interesting. She took out some rope, net, and wire, and after a while she was finished, and she had made 2 traps. For the first trap, if somebody tried to climb up the tree they would fall and be caught under the net. For the second, if somebody tried walking in between a pair of trees they would trip and a net would fall on top of them, trapping them under the net. She was happy about her work, and went back over to the cavern to warn Melody. But she wasn't there! "Melody?" she asked. Then she found her. "I've been looking for you," she said frowning. "Anyways, I set 2 traps over there. So watch out," she pointed towards where the traps were.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Melody gives a thumbs up and a small smile. Her arm was still bothering her. She decides she's not gonna climb trees until her arm is fully healed.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Ginevra stood and ran to the woods. She climbed a tall tree and stared at some people.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Chihiro Rose [[ Spirit ]] -

Chihiro looked around, many other spirits were descending like their going to the moon behind the sun. Chihiro looked up the sky and was shocked. The setting has changed. It didn't look like the starts anymore but fluffy clouds that you could sit on, literally!
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Ginevra kept wiping her lips,disgusted. She drank some water and camouflaged in the tree.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Melody just wandered around. She feels so... lifeless. She feels like nothing. She doesn't have any weapons to defend herself, and one more injury could be the end of her. Her body trembles with fear, and treks on further.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 pm

(Whats happened while I was gone guys?)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:02 pm

[[ I'm not sure, either. All I do is role play as Chihiro's spirit or district now.. ]]
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 pm

((( Celeste has helped Melody with her injured arm. Celeste has set up traps form trespassers who come near her underground hideout. )))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Celeste walks around the forest, munching on freshly picked berries. "Hello?" she called out. She was too bored to be worried about being injured or possibly killed by her carelessness... "IS ANYBODY HERE? ANYBODY!" She yelled. Theres nothing to do here. She sighed and sat under a shady tree, plopping another berry into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Oliver
''Celeste''?? He screamed out,Oliver was camaflouged as mud on a rocky river.He hasn't gotten caught yet but soon,if he didn't move and get shelte,water,food he'll die.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Melody breathes heavily. She was getting a strange feeling in her stomach. She puts her hands behind her back, reducing the urge to scream.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:32 pm

"What do you want?" Celeste screamed, standing up. "Where are you? And actually WHO are you?" She raised an eyebrow and stood there, trying to decide if she wanted to talk to Oliver or not. It could be a trap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next