Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Celeste gasped, it was the girl from the train! Chihiro, I think... She slightly lowered her bow, but stood on guard just incase Chihiro tried to make a move. She bit her lip, wanting to speak, but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro smirked but smiled gently. She turned her back, stood on the tree branch and hopped from trees to trees. She had both daggers on each hand and jumped; looking for Niameliet at the dark of night. The time when it was time for hunting..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Niameliet sighed again. She didn't know if she should yell to Chihiro, because it would give away her hiding place, so she just sat there, hungry, with her bleeding hand, looking through the backpack.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Celeste saw the smirk and thought, I could have killed her right then and there... But, she saw the smile too, so she just sighed and jumped down from the tree, running around and exploring until she came to the Cornucopia. She quickly took some nets to use for traps, and ran over to a small lake, filling up her water bottle. She took a drink since it had a built in purifier, and looked towards a field she didn't notice before. It was a wheat field! That's a good hiding spot, she thought to herself, and ran towards it. It was so tall she bet nobody would find her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro whistles like a bird, it was a call to know that Chihiro was still there. But not many people knew it was her, only the people she knew for a long time.. There wasn't many people she knew at this challenge for a long time at all. Only-
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Niamelet heard a whistle. It had to be Chihiro! She slowly walked out of her hideout but she couldn't see Chihiro. She looked around.. There she was. She sneakily ran up to her. "Follow me. I found somewhere where we can stay."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Ana did as she planned and ran directly across the field grabbing the backpack filled with provisions, taking the bag of food, and, as a bonus, picking up one of the silvery daggers. Just as quickly she ran with her items to the forest in front of her. She took a rope quickly tied the backpack and bag together and with all her might she threw it into a tree branch. She did this over and over again while climbing the tree before she got to the top after that she swung it from treetop to treetop looking for Melody.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Chihiro Rose -

"I guess you remember that whistle." Chihiro said, smiling.

Chihiro followed Niamelet to the hideout, it was safe and quiet with a nearby stream that would come in handy.

"Okay, so the keeps didn't notice but this jacket holds lots of my weapons." Chihiro said taking the furry jacket off.

"There's a few different types of strong daggers, bow and arrows. And this." Chihiro put her hand in her boot and took out a silver shiny pistol.

Guns weren't allowed, though. But Chihiro knew she and Niamelet wouldn't use it. Chihiro had tons of weapons around her clothes and inner boots, she even had a hidden blade under her sleeve for important issues. Chihiro was always like this, had a billion weapons.. She has a gun licence and some other licences, yes. But some she just stole from her betraying 'friends'. Chihiro wouldn't actually use every weapon she has. Probably only her special bow and arrow, and the dull long narrowed daggers she will be hiding in her boots.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Feeling her stomach rumble from hunger, Rachel put on her backpack and grabbed a sword. She left her cave and ventured into the woods, keeping an eye out for prey and predators.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Niameliet smiled. "That's good news." She said, braiding her hair into a side braid and styling her bangs to the side. "I got injured." She said, and sighed. "Have you got any bandages?" She asked and looked around the place. The floor was tiled, and the walls were made of bricks and raggy white wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro put her head down.

"I got nothing." Chihiro said looking up with 'hehe' face

"Some of the aid kits were near some of the dangerous challengers, and if I go near them they would have killed me." She said explaining, "And I doubt a person would send one of those help packages for us."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:41 pm

(Why did you guys start without me?I'm counting okay dont controll anything without permission.)

Oliver
Oliver stood there,he intertwined his hands with Ginerva and waited for the count down to end.0 ,Oliver grabbed Ginerva's hand running to the Center grabbing a pack back,knifes,a machete and water.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Celeste trudged through the wheat field, bored. She knew nobody else knew about it, yet. She sighed since there was nothing to do, because she didn't want to kill anyone. She knew she had to but she didn't want to... She kind of felt bad for her first victim, but after all, he was so weak she didn't even know how he made it out of the bloodbath!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

"Your not the only one who doubts that.." Niameliet said and sighed. "We should use something to block the entrance so we can sleep peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:47 pm

[[ I started in the middle of the challenge, didn't know what was happening so I randomly started on a tree. o-o ]]

Chihiro Rose -

"I'm going to find some healing plant or something, then." She said getting up.

Chihiro walked away from the hiding place as if she didn't know that was there. She looked up and saw the empty sky, it felt depressing. Well, since it was the arena of death and war. Chihiro was thinking of just committing suicide by eating the deadly Nightlock berry. She was going to die anyway. She walked on a huge patch of grass with many trees covering places. Chihiro saw the Nightlock berry sitting on a bush. She held the berry on her hand and out it back on the bush..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:47 pm

((WE STARTING THE BLOODBATH OVR AGAIN))

Oliver
I ran into the forrest and saw District 2 killing the girl from another village I sighed,these games are dumb he said.He settled down on a mountain with Ginerva and Melody along with Clark.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Rachel walked around the forest, looking out for any signs of Oliver. Where'd he go? Is he dead? Is he in danger? She tugged on her heavy backpack, filled with helpful items. She took out a large sword and carried it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:52 pm

[[ Okay, I didn't know what was going on, anyway. ]]

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro ran and slid for a bag of knives, those are the only things she needed since she already had one long and dull narrowed dagger in each of her boot. And had the weapon jacket they didn't take away.. yet. A guy looked at her side, a person from a district was coming for her, she took the smallest knife in the bag and through it at the person's head. Chihiro ran to the forest, the aid kits were with the dangerous people and she had no chance on getting it.

Chihiro ran and ran, deep int a forest. She climbed a tall tree and waited for a victim.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Oliver
Oliver stood up and sighed he saw Rachel from the distance and ran towards her ''RACHEL'' he whisper yelled at her from behind.Oliver got out his night vision goggles and handed them to Rachel ''here take these'' Rachel said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Niameliet sighed and closed her eyes, waiting for the countdown to start. She was very nervous. As it struck zero, she ran lightning speed towards the backpacks and took as much as she could carry with her. She ran deep into the forest.

(Okay, fine.)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:57 pm

"Thank you," said Rachel as she accepted the goggles. She safely tucked them away in her backpack. Those will be useful later. "I don't usually get scared, but this is super scary," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro looks at her side view, and saw an axe coming towards her left arm, it slashed deep into her skin but not deep enough to kill her, just deep enough that she might need some time of surgery. Chihiro takes it out with a small tear on her eyes. She falls off the tree landing on a patch of grass. She stands up; holding the bloody part of her arm. And forgetting about the bag of knives.

She probably got smacked with the axe when a person was eager to throw that wooden axe.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:59 pm

After the countdown, Celeste ran straight for the Cornucopia and grabbed 2 camouflage knapsacks:
The first one held a first aid kit, matches, a flashlight, body armor, food, knives, wire, rope, and a water bottle with a built in purifier.
The second was filled with a bow and many arrows, and in the front compartment was a little jar of some odd substance that you rub the arrow in and it made the victim pass out.
She ran for her life after grabbing the knapsacks into the forest without looking back. When she got there she found a small lake and filled up her water bottle, then put on the body armor under her clothes. They looked almost invisible, and you couldn't tell she was wearing armor at all. Celeste put all her supplies in one knapsack and slung it over her back, now getting ready to find Eden.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Niameliet was now hidden behind a tree, and she noticed there was something below its roots. It was a place.. A place where she could hide! She found a wooden ladder and climbed down it to find a small room with tiled floor, brick walls and raggy wallpaper. The floor suddenly sank and she gasped. It was a trap!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Oliver
''Follow me'' he said smiling halfly he led her up the mountain into their cave on the side.Only they can see the cave.This is really cool,he sat down his pack and embraced Rachel into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next