Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

=Life= [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Mr.Noah
Wizzy
mich
taehyung
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

=Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Niameliet jumped in the pool on her bikini an started swimming. "I know its about 6:30, but do you want to go to the jacuzzi at night? Its going to be cool because its so warm!" She said, giggling. It was true. At night, it wasn't as hot as it was during day, but it really was warm, a little windy though.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Maya stepped into the jacuzzi. She sighed in relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Today marked Fate's fifth birthday. Giddy with excitement, she couldn't help but stay glued to her seat for fear she would shred her presents up right now.

The fact she was in a hospital room didn't bug her. The fact that she had wires attacked here and there didn't restrain her happiness. She thought this was normal, and she couldn't help be excited to wait for School!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Elise's mother got up, and they ate some breakfast. Then Elise hurried her mother to the Music Store. They drove there, in the black limo, once again.
"Which piano would you like?" the owner of the store named Nick, asked. "I want a beautiful, white grand piano," Elise replied, imagining the beautiful piano. Nick thought for a moment. "I think I've got just the one. Follow me," he winked and smiled. They followed him, into a room with a closed door, and a sign on it that said, 'ULTIMATE GRAND PIANO'. Nick took out a key, and unlocked the door.
Elise gasped at the sight of it. "That's beautiful!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Niameliet smiled at Maya and she threw some water at her, and giggled.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am

Soon after that, it was time to go home. Maya hauled her stuff off of the baggage claim when she landed in Greentown.
((A year is in 5 pages, which is 12 months. In real life, the summer break would be two months long. Which means when we get back, it would be time or school.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:54 am

((I know. How old are Niameliet, Thalia and Maya now though?))

Niameliet yawned as she ate her last buffet breakfast on the island. She finished and a few hours after, she got on the plane and it landed on Greentown Airport. Niameliet took her bags and went to her house, and so did Thalia.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 am

Maya woke up the next morning and had some breakfast. She was preparing for the first day of school.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:04 am

(Okay. Lets say they're going to their first day of fifth grade.)

Niameliet put on her uniform and did her hair, as she continued through her morning routine. Niameliet went to school and into her art class.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 am

((don't forget they are only in third grade!))

Maya followed Nia to Art, which is at the beginning of the day.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 am

(k.)

Niameliet drew a beautiful picture of herself. "Wonderful!" The teacher said, and placed it in the wall. In the art class, there was a huge wall. The wall had the works the teacher really liked, and Niameliet was proud to have it there. "Thanks, miss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Life= [[RP]]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8