Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

=Life= [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Mr.Noah
Wizzy
mich
taehyung
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

=Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Penelope -

Penelope turned, her mother just knocked on her bedroom door.

"Penny, it's time to visit your uncle Vincent at Leenday." Her mother says; who has opened the door, "Did you pack?"

Penelope nodded and held her suitcase, she walked down the long corridor, and walked down the stairs. She walked for a bit and opened the door to go outside.. Penelope rarely goes outside, only for school. She was pretty annoyed since her mom just planned this herself with her dad and didn't tell her at all until now.

A formal person with white gloves took their suitcases and put them in the bag, he opened the sliding car door into the black mini limousine and let her in.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 pm

"I'm good, i'm still waiting on my food." "You know your so nice then i thought!" Oh so now the waitress finally has my waffles and orange juice "Thanks for the food!" Meg ate her waffles and took a sip of juice.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Penelope -

The vehicle suddenly stops and Penelope had to get out of the limo.

"What happened here?" Her Father asks; disappointed.

"We're out of gas... sir." The driver says; stuttering his words.

Penelope, her father, and mother went into the restaurant until then and saw it was those normal restaurants. Not high class or anything. Penelope looked around with a pokerface, she was actually very annoyed, she saw Elise with some girl.. Penelope looked away and went to a table where her parents were sitting.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 pm

"Well i'm going home now" Meg gave the waitress a tip and right before she left she eyeballed a girl. Then left and went home. "How was the food?" Her maid asked "Its fine! i guess" Meg said
"How about you clean the bathroom" Meg told her maid
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Today was Maya's birthday too, and she saw Niamilet, who she called Nia, in the same restaurant as her. "Happ Bwuday tus!" Maya tried to say to Niamilet, which meant
Happy Birthday To Us. Maya reached out to give her friend a hug.

Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

(Its Niameliet's birthday. Not Ginevra's, and Ginevra lives in Survivor city.)

Niameliet smiled. She started to dance and play with everybody, especially with Thalia, since she was her best friend, but didn't leave anyone out.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:23 pm

"Okay on it!" Meg's maid said. Meg ran upstairs and plopped onto her bed. "aahhh" this is so relaxing. She grabbed a book named Stolen Hearts. i'm almost done with this book!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:31 pm

((edited.))
On the inside, Maya hoped they would be Best Friends. For now, she wasn't sure if Niameliet wanted to even be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:35 pm

(Niameliet is on a birthday party at her house. Lets say you got invited and are there.)

Niameliet smiled at Maya. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 pm

"Hi," Maya had a neutral look on, and felt a little damp, like she was sweating. In fact, she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 pm

"Hi. I'm Niameliet." She said. "Call me Nai or Nia!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 pm

"Okay! So, wanna be friends? Or am I rushing this?" Maya asked Nia.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:42 pm

"Sure!!" Niameliet said, and smiled. Thalia walked in and smiled. "Who are you?" She asked, slightly frowning.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh, umm," Maya felt tears starting to well up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Niameliet hugged both: Thalia and Maya. "Maya, this is Thalia. Thalia, this is Maya." She said, since she was growing out of babyhood, a little baby-like.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Maya was mature for her age, and pronounced every word perfectly. She knows all her letters, colors, and shapes. "H-Hi, Thalia." Maya stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Sarahgirl
New Fantagian
Sarahgirl

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Thts Cute by the way in new...
Back to top Go down
http://witchme.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"Nice to meet you." Thalia said, with her arms folded. She faked a smile and embraced Niameliet, to make Thalia feel jealous. "So, Maya, do you want to stay over and sleep here tonight with me and Thalia?" Niameliet said.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

"i'm Finally done with the book!" Meg shouted. i'm going to go check on the maid she thought. Meg ran down the stairs and peeked into the bathroom. "Still dusting hmm?" She was curious. "Oh umm i'm just cleaning the mirror!" Maid said. "lalala" she sung a tune while cleaning
Back to top Go down
Sarahgirl
New Fantagian
Sarahgirl

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:59 pm

THAT IS SOOOO COOL how do u do tht? Question bounce
Back to top Go down
http://witchme.com
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Elise walked back home, and from there, she went to her room. It was a total mess. She ordered, "MAID! Come into my room, and clean it up!" The maid of her house rushed in silently, and immediately started cleaning. Elise was back to her normal, mean life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:15 pm

"Okay!" Maya's frown curved up into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Thalia faked a smile again, and waited until the party was over. A few hours later, it was over and she got on her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Penelope -

Before they could order, the driver came in and told them to come back into the car. Penelope, her father, and mother walked outside with people staring and went in the limo. Once her mother came in the vehicle her phone rung. Her mother answered it and said they would meet back at their house.

"You uncle Vincent wasn't here in Leenday at all.. He was waiting back at out place in Greentown." She explained, fixing the mirror to look at her reflection.

Penelope felt happy to go back, no more outside for her!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Elise went and slept for a while on her soft bed, while the maid was cleaning. Probably an hour later, Elise woke up, and looked at the maid. She was still cleaning. "HURRY UP!" Elise yelled, and the maid gave her a frightened look in return. She started to clean faster. "You missed a spot! There's a piece of dust there!" Elise was being picky. She wanted her room to look perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Life= [[RP]]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next