Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Domination [[ RP ]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Domination [[ RP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm

You can start now. I'll start later.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:56 am

Josephine started to think some plans to escape the Evil Miles and Defeat him. She was thinking to where she can become strong. Then she started to find some allies.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 am

Charlotte was hiding on her basement, ready to sneak out to the portal. She really loved that place, and she carried her gun with her. Always. She ran very carefully and saw a huge pool with a patch of grassy land in its middle. She ran up to it and stood on the land, and a hole opened behind her, making her drop into a capsule and a purple mist appeared, surrounding her and making her disappear, and leaving the pool like if nothing had ever happened. She appeared on Miracles, smiling. There, everyone lived the life as kings. It was early in the morning, so the town where she usually lived in, in Miracles, was almost empty. She walked up to her big mansion and just sat there, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Josephine saw what happen to the girl she saw in the portal. She tries to go in that portal then she disappear. After in a minutes, she is in a place of miracles where everything you want can be true. A peaceful place she dream. '' This is a nice place to strengthen my strength. This should be the place where all people want to defeat Evil Miles'' She said while walking.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Charlotte smiled. "Well, you got that right." She said, acting all cool. "The name's Charlotte. I'm going to the training grounds to, you know, train to be stronger." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

'' Oh really? I wanted to go too! Could I come with you? I really want to train so that I could be strong. '' Josephine said while smiling happily at Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:13 pm

{Sorry for being late. Lets just say I was here the whole time. xD}
Claire pushed her bangs to the side and fixed her headphones. She walked towards the portal sneaky-like so no one saw her. She disappeared and was suddenly in Miracle. She smiled, then turned around and saw a few other girls. She didnt know who they were, though.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

"Sure." Charlotte said. "Its over here, past the butterfly fields." Charlotte said, smiling. "Just follow after me, kay?" She said. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Claire bit her lip. The girls didn't even notice her. Oh well. I don't even know them, she thought to herself and began to walk away. She brushed past them, "S-Sorry," she said blushing and looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 pm

'' Oh look Charlotte, Theres a new girl besides the portal. Maybe we could let her join us also right?. So that we are many and we could defeat That evil Miles easily right?.'' Josephine said while looking at the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:28 pm

"Sure, why not?" She said, chewing on bubblegum. "You know, bubblegum isn't even allowed on Miles. That's just messed up. Messed up." She said. "Hey, you, yes you." She said, pointing at Claire. "Care to join us at the training grounds?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:31 pm

"Me?" Claire asked, her gold eyes beginning to sparkle. She lowered her headphones from her ears and put them on her neck. "Sure," she said with a smiled, pulling out her knife that she always used for training.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

"Good, you're already armed, but you might need this." She said, giving Claire and Josephine a gun for each. "In which training level are you? I hope you're at the same level I am in. I am in level 8. You know, out of 15." She said, making a bubble and popping it. (With the bubblegum.)
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

'' Oh yeah, I'm at level 8 also. I've been training since I was 13 now I'm 15. Thank you for the gun. Now claire what level are you?'' Josephine asked while putting the gun on his legs. '' I only uses guns sometimes. I always uses Swords,daggers like that.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 pm

"Me too! I'm about to be Level 9, though," she said examining her gun. "I started training two years ago after slavery," Claire said quietly. She watched Charlotte chewing her gum. "I love gum! It's a shame there is none on Miles," she frowned. "Whats you guys' names, anyways?" Claire asked.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 pm

'' Yeah, I'm becoming level 9 also.'' Josephine said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 pm

"Oh, good. I'm glad you're at level 8." Charlotte said. "I'm Charlotte. That's Josephine." She said. "And we're here.." She said, pointing to a huge building that had only one floor but had 15 huge rooms with training gadgets and then a building near it that had about 7 floors. In the first floor, there were classrooms for starters, in the second floor, there were just spaces with restaurants and eating rooms. In the third floor, there was a mini hospital for sick and injured people, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm

'' Oh, Thank you for letting me know too. '' Josephine said smiling. '' I was hoping if we could be best friends and go to the fight together. What I mean like that.''

BRB gonna eat
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 pm

"Best friends?" Claire quietly repeated. She never really had any friends, she'd been a slave for most of her life. "Okay," she slowly said with a nod. "Oh, and I'm Claire." She held out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:16 pm

'' Don't Worry Claire, We are not bad, Well, I don't slaves my best friends..'' Josephine said while smiling. '' My name is Josephine. hmmm.. Lets go now?'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 pm

"Yup. Lets go." Charlotte said. "I'm going to train bow and arrow. Lets meet up at break."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:59 pm

"Cool. I've been training with throwing knives ever since I first started, and I've gotten pretty good at it," Claire said proudly, but not in a bragging way.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:05 pm

"Well, you can train with me on the aim section, since there are targets there." Charlotte said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 pm

"Ok, lets go." Claire agreed with a nod and began to walk towards the training arena.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Charlotte walked up to the training grounds, and went into the door that said: 'Level 8' She was now in a room full of doors, and went into the one that said: "Aim".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination [[ RP ]]    Domination [[ RP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domination [[ RP ]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: