Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Karma [[ RP - APP ]]

Go down 
+4
Harry
Wizzy
Daisy
Queen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Okay so this just popped in my head and I thought I should create a role play about it. Please read the whole thing except my app [[ If you want to, though. ]] so I know you're ready.

Anyway, enjoy the role play once it starts! :]

About:

I suggest you continue reading...

Basic Rules:

Application -

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Does he/she believe in karma?:[/b]
[b]Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]

--

Name: Mallory A. Frost [[ A.K.A; Molly ]]
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 10/11
Personality: Talkative but when someone she likes talks to her she gets uber shy, curious, flirtatious but doesn't know it, girly, sometimes an airhead, likes to joke and tease, competitive, envious and forgetful
Biography: Mallory A. Frost's nickname is Molly. Mallory likes to tease and and joke people for the fun of it. She lost her dream soulmate when he had amnesia from an unknown disease with no cure. The reason why he got amnesia is because before that day she stole her best friend's charm bracelet because it would give her luck... Bit it backfired. The day after she stole the charm bracelet he had forgotten her and that was the only thing he has forgotten. Ever since that they she started to believe that when you do something good, rewards will be given to you, but when you are bad you get something bad in return, also known as karma. Mallory only hides from her dream soulmate and watched him, for she knew when she stands in front of him. She will be a complete stranger to him. Also, Mallory is also not that smart or intelligent, she fails at mostly all her subjects and is very bad at physical education. Molly is also really envious and forgetful, so she is completely useless to people and she knows it...
Does he/she believe in karma?: Yes.
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: Her dream soulmate had amnesia but only had forgotten her..
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?: N/A
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Name: Maria Black
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]:8th
Personality: She started out as a spoiled child, telling little white lies. However one day, her friend got ran over by a car. Maria, wanting to avoid trouble, lied about this. This ended up with the result of her parents death. Ever since she changed into a somber, sulking, low profile, girl. Maria will only tell the truth, even if it's rude or cruel.
Biography: Ever since her parents died when she was 8, Maria has been living with her widowed aunt. That's all I cam think of
Does he/she believe in karma?: Yeah
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: Her parents died after she watched her friend get run over by a car and lied about what happened.
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?: later
Picture/Descriptionlater...

Balance and harmony. I actually believe in karma and I have proof of exists.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

(( I will be posting my form later! ))
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Name: Audre Owens
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 7
Personality: Audre always think of something in a bad way. She thinks that anything good will be bad. Her brother almost got shot because of her. She got kicked out her house because that. So she lives outdoors now and made animal-friends.
Biography: Audre mostly lives outdoors in the forest. She ran away so she wouldn't make bad luck to her family. She made friends such as birds,deer,wolves,and other animals. She loves the outdoors and never plans to go back to her house but she visit once a week. (Lamest story ever) =[
Does he/she believe in karma?: Yes
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: Her house
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?:
Picture:

EDIT: Balance my cookie
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 am

Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 9th
Personality: She is a clumsy girl. She always get scold by her parents because of doing something not good to her. She started to become a bad girl when her parents always starting to scold her because she always fight with her brother.
Biography: She ran away from home because she doesn't want her parents to be hurt and be stressed again because of her. She lives in an tree house which she made by some woods. Since she ran away from home she become poor. She eats fruits all the time.
Does he/she believe in karma?: Yes, She believe in karma
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: Her family.
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?: No more.~
Picture/Description:
Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Animes10

Balance the world

Last edited by Miku on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 am

Name: Brooke Hallows
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 11th
Personality: Mature, confidential, talkative, energetic, not very happy, witty, sporty, not persuasive, and sometimes mean.
Biography: Brooke was never one to believe in magical things. Meaning she never liked Santa, she thought the Easter Bunny was fake, and there was no way in earth you could tell her that there was a Tooth Fairy. Brooke just doesn't believe in things. Even with the karma thing going on, she denies it to be karma. She just think it's coincidental.
Does he/she believe in karma?: Nope.
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: Ever since people started acting like bullies, Brooke was the main target. So basically, she lost her happiness. She still doesn't believe in karma, though.
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?: Balance.
Picture/Description: http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2013-01-10-551606.png
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 am

Name: Aiden Hadley
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 11th
Personality: I AM LAZY AND WILL DO THE REST LATER
Biography:
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: She lost her family.
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?: She has anxiety issues.
Picture/Description:

BALANCE!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Name: Jayden Laura
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 8.
Biography: She used to be a popular girl in her school, since she was part of the popular group, she was forced to become a bully. She didn't really mean to, but the other girls forced her to. Then one night on her sleep, she saw a girl repeating the words 'Karma. Karma. Karma.' She woke up at midnight because of the nightmare she was having, and she tried to scream, but nothing ever came out of her mouth, ever again.
Personality: The night when she discovered she had to be mute and not able to speak, she was shocked, and when she went to school, the popular girls replaced her, with a girl, who was ironically called 'Karma'. That caused her to become shy and gentle. She spends most of her time sitting in the corner of her room, crying silently and her parents won't even notice. She likes inventing things, and she invented a small pad with many wires that she can take with her, wherever she goes. In there, she writes whatever she wants as her only way to communicate. Many people call her a geek now, and she hardly concentrates on making friends. Most of her friendships don't last, and she gets even more miserable. She's really nice and she had a great singing voice. All of her future, fading away.. Just because of that stupid popular girls..
Does he/she believe in karma?: Now she does.
Did he/she lose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: She can't speak.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Name: Melody
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]: 7th grade
Personality: Quiet most of the time, strong fighter, sometimes a cry baby, high confindence
Biography: Melody used to be an outgoing and very friendly girl till the Karma came. She was able to make friends easily, but now she is so quiet. (I'M LAZZZYYY)
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]: Her outgoing personality.
Picture/Description: Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Angeli10
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Name:Anne Lee Monroe
Grade [[ 7 - 12 ]]:8
Personality:Smart,Nerdy,Artisitic
Biography:Later
Does he/she believe in karma?:Yes
Did he/she loose something because of karma? [[ Can be anything, really. ]]:Nope.
Anything else you want to include that is not in the application?:Her eyes change colour due to mood.
Picture/Description:Later

BALANCE :d
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Silent Night and Miku, please read the rules. u.u But other than that everyone's accepted! When would you guys like to start? c:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Silent Night and Miku, please read the rules. u.u But other than that everyone's accepted! When would you guys like to start? c:
Yes! Start please!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Kiyoko wrote:

Done.. Sorry for not reading the something balance but to be true i really read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ RP - APP ]]   Karma [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma [[ RP - APP ]]
Page 1 of 1