Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

We've got the Talent [[RP]]

Go down 
+2
aimi
Primrose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

We've got the Talent [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Luna was waiting on the waiting in line with her mother, extremely nervous. There were about five people infront of her, and then it was her turn. A few minutes later, she walking into the stage and stood in the middle of it waiting for one of the the judges to ask her her name and her talent. She was holding her microphone and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Rarity watched as a girl walked onto stage. "This girl," Rarity whispered. "I hope she has talent." Rarity clicked her pen then asked, "Hello. What's your name and what are you going to show us today?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Felix Max Jr. Daniels -

Felix slid his hand through his shiny blonde hair. He waited for it to be his turn for the audition. Felix wasn't nervous really, it was the same and usual.

"Break a leg!" He said with a big smile. Break a leg is usual a good saying for 'good luck'.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

She heard Felix and laughed a little very silently so none could hear. "My name is Luna Jeffrey, I am 14 years old and I am going to sing." She said, a smile on her face. She started singing a song called Happily Ever After. Her voice was so sweet she could feel people standing up and cheering even when she had her eyes closed. She finished the song and stood there with a smile she couldn't get off her face. She knew she had done a good job, so she stood there calmly and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Rosie-- Judge

Rosie sat on her twirly chair spinning in circles while listening to Luna sing.
She is pretty good! Rosie thought to herself.
After the song was over and Rosie stopped spinning in circles are called out "Bravo! Fantastic job Luna!"
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Rarity sat there. She seems unimpressed, yet inside, she was shocked such a girl had such a beautiful voice. "Well done Luna Jeffrey," Rarity said with no emotion. "You have such a beautiful voice, yet you still have some room for improvement." The whole crowed gasped when Rarity complimented Luna. Rarity was known to rarely give compliments.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Felix Max Jr. Daniels -

Felix waited for his turn, he was next, right after Luna. He put his left hand in his pockets and tapped his right foot. Felix blinked a few times and hummed one of his hit singles. He yawned and covered his mouth with his right hand at the last minute. It was fun to see people audition but he didn't get enough sleep, as usual..

"Pretty good." He whispered and complimented Luna.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:33 pm

"Thanks.. so much!" Luna said. The host, Charles Kerning walked in the stage and wrapped his arm around Luna. "Great job! Now, the judges must vote." He said. Luna took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then opened them again. She had her fingers crossed and was thinking to herself: "Please.. Please.. Please.." She took her bangs out of her eyes and held the microphone tightly as if she would never let go of it.

(By the way, you can PM me your APP so you can be Charles Kerning even if you have a contestant character.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 pm

"I say you a need more improvement"!Perrie said softy "But one day you'll get there"! Perrie said.She jotted down her answer on her judge sheet.Twirled side to side on her comfy chair.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Rosie thought for a moment.
She is good, but not perfect. I think an eight will do the job. Well, maybe a seven. She thought.
"I give you a 7.5/10!" Rosie said to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:41 pm

(^ it's a yes or no)
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 am

Ginevra was after Felix. She looked at Luna and smirked thinking Tough competitor but we'll see who will rock the stage she placed her hair to the side, and it was curled. She had decided to sing ' my heart will go on ( Titanic Theme)'.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 am

(you have to say yes or no, but i guess above six is a yes. and Felix hasn't performed yet.)

Luna smiled. She walked out of the stage before Ginevra started to sing. Then, she was smiling like a maniac. She started dancing and calling out: "YES! YESSSS!" while she left the building. She couldn't believe she was going to LA to go in a TV show and compete to win 2 million dollars!
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 pm

( I meant that had decided which song she will sing but not she will performe the song now..)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Felix Max Jr. Daniels -

Felix got ready and took deep breaths, he put on his Bruno Mars-like hat and stopped tappin his foot. Felix was on right now. He took one last deeper and longer breath and jogged towards the middle of the stage; waving to the watchers. He looked to the front row and saw her sister sitting on a private seat.

Felix stopped jogging once he arrived at the middle of the stage, microphone on his right hand. He held his mic calmly and smoothly with no pressure at all.

"Hello, there." He says winking at the crowd. It felt like one of his concerts but not as crowded or anything.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

((Update: You can create a band and/or groups! It can even have more than 3 members. When onstage, you must control them as a band but when offstage you have to control them separately. Just use the normal contestant form and write the words: Band ____ (the name of the band here) on the end of each character's app.))

Luna was now in her house watching the auditions on the TV. She couldn't wait for the auditions to be over so she could record the time at the airport and backstage and upload them to her youtube account. Luna watched the TV carefully, smiling at Felix. "Woah! He is so going to get in. I'm such a big fan of him, and I'll be able to meet him backstage!" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Felix Max Jr. Daniels -

Felix stood there with his body not stiff but just relaxed and calm.. He put his left hand in his pockets and spoke on the microphone.

"Hi." He says smiling, "I'm Felix Daniels if you didn't know, I'm age eighteen, almost nineteen."

Felix winked at his sister, his sister have her a thumbs up and a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:15 pm

((Oops sorry! Did not know if it was a yes or no))

Rosie looked at Felix on the stage, I think we know he is going through Rosie thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Luna looked at Felix. To her, Felix looked confident and as beautiful as always. Luna sighed and looked at him. "I'm going to be able to meet him!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 pm

"And what are you going to do for us today?" Rarity asked, cheerfully. She was quite content after Luna's performance.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Felix Max Jr. Daniels -

Felix smiled and looked at the judge, Rarity.

"I'm going to be singing 'So Sick' by Ne-yo and just moving around and dancing, really." He laughed.

After he said his answer the music started and he waited for his cue.

"Mmmm mmm yeah. Do do do do do do do-do. Ohh yeah." He started.

"Gotta change my answering machine." He sang with the right pitch/notes, "Now that I'm alone."

As Felix sang he kept his headphone mic close to his mouth and danced around.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Ginevra heard Felix sing and dance. I have to do my best so I can get to LA. she thought. And practiced her vocal cords for the song.She will not sing My Heart Will Go On..she decided to sing a song by Adele.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 pm

((I'm sorry, but I must bring this RP back.))

Luna watched the auditions and sighed, suddenly sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Perrie was excited to hear the contestant Ginerva to sing,something about her made Perrie want to hear her sing Felix sounded good,but not perfect his score would be an 8.1/10 Perrie thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Felix Max Jr. Daniels -

As Felix started to sing the second verse his voice started to fix up and sound better than before. He felt that he had more confidence now that he is comfortable. Felix danced a dance he choreographed on the spot while he sang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've got the Talent [[RP]]    We've got the Talent [[RP]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've got the Talent [[RP]]
Page 1 of 1