Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Topic.

Go down 
+16
Lenka
Flynn
Relora
Oliver
evan
dewey decimal system
Gabriella
o
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Rufistar
Velocity
Silver
Reese
Cherry
Pancakette
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi. Im very depressed because of puppy mills and animal abuse. You might not know this but I am an animal freak. I love animals. I just watched a video about puppy mills and I cried my eyes out. I kinda dont know what to say because im so angry. Why would someone do this? Oh yea. They want money. GET A JOB YOU LOSERS!

1 tip I have to say is to but nothing from a pet store in the malls that have puppies for sale. You might think they are cute (like everyone else) but most puppies in those pet stores and from puppy mills. I walk in one of those things and I feel shame. Like why am I in here? Buying things from those disgusting people gives them more money to breed the dogs.

Try to spread the word to you friends and family so those ungrateful fools that own puppy mills can be arrested.
Back to top Go down

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm

My aunt rescued a dog that used to be in a puppy mill. The horrible people were going to force the poor dog to have puppies and she had been in a cage for her whole life. Fortunately that mill shut down and the digs were for adoption. My aunt like I said, felt naf for them and adopted one.
The dog is fine now, and it was years ago, but that dog, it was actually scared of the grass. It was so starved it over ate.

But now the dog, she's a pappion, is doing well and us living normally like a dog should.

I hate puppy mills, its innocent animals. Just imagine if digs were the domain species and they breed humans in human mills, how's that puppy mill owners?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

I hate pet stores in the mall! Oh my glob I just cry for all the poor animals! Always buy animals from a good/nice/treats their animals nicely breeder or your local animal shelter! Animal shelters are usually always looking for extra money, so if you adopt one from there you would help them and a animal from your community!

Anyways I just hate animals mills so much! Crying or Very sad

I have two rescue dogs from Mississippi, they came to our area because they can put down dogs there that don't find homes and what-not.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Ahem. I am a vegetarian, and never ate a single bite of meat in my life. How would you feel if someone tortured you? It's not just cats and dogs, it's every animal on our planet.
Back to top Go down

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Ahem. I am a vegetarian, and never ate a single bite of meat in my life. How would you feel if someone tortured you? It's not just cats and dogs, it's every animal on our planet.
This ^

Okay I can't help but live me, I'm sure if I had a past life I would be a meat eating animal.

But most animals are abused horribly. You see the common goldfish that's supposed to be your pet turtles food? There's nothing wrong with the fact ita going to be eaten, something must due in order for another to live, its the fact how they treat them. I mean seriouslythe tank is usually a mess, floating with 1-3 dead fish, and the water is kinda murky. The you take a look at some fancy fish and the tank looks all shiny. Its weird and cruel.
And how they treat the meat we eat. Oh my gosh its awful. Cages. Hormones. Its horrible. Not only it is cruel, its unhealthy to eat. There's a reason why organic exists now.

Animal cruelty is awful. We people think animals are inferior even though were are actually the near species and they have been on this earth longer.

Sorry for long rant.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:29 pm

I hate puppy mills so much those poor dogs are forced to have puppies then having those puppies ripped away from them to go to a little pet store most of the time halfway around the world. The moms are forced! It's so cruel.

My parents don't support dog mills so when I got a dog she came from the humane society. My friend her dog was a rescue from a dog mill and now that dog is so scared of humans oh my!

Basically all animals are tortured, the next time you go to mcdonalds think of how much that meat on your cheeseburger has went through. I know how they make their ice cream, first get your ingredients milk, sugar, bleach, salmonella, etc. mmm yummy ice cream.

Go to your nearest butcher shop instead of the grocery store you wil taste the different. I only get meat from a butcher shop now Smile
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Just my semi intake on animal treatment in the Fast Food Industry that sort of relates to the treatment at puppy mills.

Spoiler:

I am hoping to adopt a cat and dog from a shelter when I'm older.
It's horrible, disgusting, and terrible to see animals being forced
against their will just because certain people feel they're superior
against animals and because they're at the top of the animal kingdom
they think they can just go around abusing and using animals as an
advantage for profit. It's not "that's life" either, you aren't human
if you feel no compassion for animals, much less seeing something
alive being tortured.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
This ^

Okay I can't help but live me, I'm sure if I had a past life I would be a meat eating animal.

But most animals are abused horribly. You see the common goldfish that's supposed to be your pet turtles food? There's nothing wrong with the fact ita going to be eaten, something must due in order for another to live, its the fact how they treat them. I mean seriouslythe tank is usually a mess, floating with 1-3 dead fish, and the water is kinda murky. The you take a look at some fancy fish and the tank looks all shiny. Its weird and cruel.
And how they treat the meat we eat. Oh my gosh its awful. Cages. Hormones. Its horrible. Not only it is cruel, its unhealthy to eat. There's a reason why organic exists now.

Animal cruelty is awful. We people think animals are inferior even though were are actually the near species and they have been on this earth longer.

Sorry for long rant.

Yep. My pet store sells 27 cent goldfish and these other little fish for 13 cents each, but there's a hundred of them crammed into a tank and there's two or three dead fish floating. You can't buy those fish because they are probably sick or in a poor state.

And the bettas! The males/females each have a cup of their own filled with 5/8 blue water (blue water to keep it clean?). They mostly just sit at the bottom because they have so little space.

Sorry for long fish rant but I love bettas and it's a shame.

The only thing you should buy from pet stores are non-living things like fish tanks or dog food.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm

I've never heard of Puppy Mills till now.You can see the small dogs shivering,their eyes dirty and the poor conditions are horrid.The President should really do something about this.If it is an American Facility,its just giving us Americans and bad name.Kinda showing,we don't care about the animals in our environmental just doing it for the $$$.

Don't get me wrong,I like America.But sometimes,people don't think.
That's why we have a brain,to think before we do something ._.

Sometimes,I am so upset I was born in such a generation...
I wanna write a letter to the President,and im not gonna stop till I achieve it!!!
STOP PUPPY MILLS!!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Have any of you heard of KFC? Not Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kentucky Fried CRUELTY (At least that's what I think anyways). Omg it's HORRIBLE. I hate puppy mills! And McDonalds! Pretty much the last time I ate it was in first grade! I just wish people would stop being so HORRIBLE to animals! Btw Noah, yes write a letter write a letter! Maybe we could help! I hate animal cruelty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 pm

I think its fine to eat animals because its just like a shark eating fish. Its just normal. Im trying to decide to become a vegetarian but I dont know. Although McDonalds is a gross thing, some people have to eat it. I ate it but now when I even see one I fringe. But some people have to because all the healthy food is expensive so the poor familys have no choice.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
This ^

Sorry for long rant.
you guys, I honestly think that there is nothing wrong with eating animals. I mean yeah, I love animals too, but meat contains protein and energy, so we kind of have to have meat in our diet. even just chicken, if anything. but there is a huge difference between eating animals and just plain abusing them. eating keeps you healthy, but abusing an animal benefits nobody.

however!!! im not going to stop you from eating what you prefer.

also, darkmanor, interesting fact about fish: a lot of small house-pet fish actually need murky water to live. I don't know what kind of water goldfish need since I've never had one, but with every single fish my family has had, we've found that if we suddenly replace the murky water with perfectly clean water, it dies.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 am

~Winterful~ wrote:
I hate puppy mills so much those poor dogs are forced to have puppies then having those puppies ripped away from them to go to a little pet store most of the time halfway around the world. The moms are forced! It's so cruel.

My parents don't support dog mills so when I got a dog she came from the humane society. My friend her dog was a rescue from a dog mill and now that dog is so scared of humans oh my!

Basically all animals are tortured, the next time you go to mcdonalds think of how much that meat on your cheeseburger has went through. I know how they make their ice cream, first get your ingredients milk, sugar, bleach, salmonella, etc. mmm yummy ice cream.

Go to your nearest butcher shop instead of the grocery store you wil taste the different. I only get meat from a butcher shop now Smile

The meat from Mac Donald's isn't real, my 6th grade english teach told me that. That's why i didn't feel bad eating at Mac Donald's. But now I feel bad.
I had pets that we found on the street. They got sick, and several died. Sad
But, I have a pet who's still alive- A dog named pepper. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by akinabear on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Ok, right now I am going to show you guys a different side of me, aka the crazed animal fan side. Yeah. I LOVE animals. I would do ANYTHING to protect my dogs, guinea pigs, even my bird. When we had fire safety class, the fire department chief told everybody if we ever had a fire not to worry about our pets, just get outside and make sure we're safe. That to me is RIDICULOUS. It's basically saying "your pets don't matter, you can get a new dog. Same thing." Well its NOT the same thing. Not even close. I would go back in to my burning home in a heartbeat to save my animals...
Animal cruelty makes me want to go on a freaking rampage and kill everyone who hurts an innocent creature who cant stand up for themselves... Seriously! Just because animals cant tell you exactly how they feel doesn't mean they don't have feelings! Our government's animal cruelty laws are HORRIBLE. Getting a life sentence in prison is getting off easy for heaven's sake... You hurt an animal? Whatever you did to that poor baby should get done to YOU. I don't care if you bleed to death in freaking agony for hours and hours and hours.... You deserve it.
Guess what? I love dogs more than I love people. Wanna know why? Dogs are loyal, loving creatures who never turn their backs on you just because you turned your back on them. Did you know a group of cruel men tortured a puppy JUST because the pup wouldn't BITE one of them? Yea. That makes me so mad, I cant even explain how mad I am... I heard a story of a dog who was able to sense breast cancer in her owner. Dogs, but not just dogs, ALL animals are amazing.
We rescued my dog Luke from an animal shelter about 9 years ago or so... As a pup, he was abused. At first, he was VERY shy. but he learned to trust again, and now he's very protective of my family, especially me. I love him more than anything, and he loves me.
{Gosh, that was so long @.@ If you read that, your amazing. xD}
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Ok, right now I am going to show you guys a different side of me, aka the crazed animal fan side. Yeah. I LOVE animals. I would do ANYTHING to protect my dogs, guinea pigs, even my bird. When we had fire safety class, the fire department chief told everybody if we ever had a fire not to worry about our pets, just get outside and make sure we're safe. That to me is RIDICULOUS. It's basically saying "your pets don't matter, you can get a new dog. Same thing." Well its NOT the same thing. Not even close. I would go back in to my burning home in a heartbeat to save my animals...
Animal cruelty makes me want to go on a freaking rampage and kill everyone who hurts an innocent creature who cant stand up for themselves... Seriously! Just because animals cant tell you exactly how they feel doesn't mean they don't have feelings! Our government's animal cruelty laws are HORRIBLE. Getting a life sentence in prison is getting off easy for heaven's sake... You hurt an animal? Whatever you did to that poor baby should get done to YOU. I don't care if you bleed to death in freaking agony for hours and hours and hours.... You deserve it.
Guess what? I love dogs more than I love people. Wanna know why? Dogs are loyal, loving creatures who never turn their backs on you just because you turned your back on them. Did you know a group of cruel men tortured a puppy JUST because the pup wouldn't BITE one of them? Yea. That makes me so mad, I cant even explain how mad I am... I heard a story of a dog who was able to sense breast cancer in her owner. Dogs, but not just dogs, ALL animals are amazing.
We rescued my dog Luke from an animal shelter about 9 years ago or so... As a pup, he was abused. At first, he was VERY shy. but he learned to trust again, and now he's very protective of my family, especially me. I love him more than anything, and he loves me.
{Gosh, that was so long @.@ If you read that, your amazing. xD}

I have to add. Everyone on the Earth is equal! You can't just cute somebody up and eat their flesh. How would the pigs, dogs, and cats feel? Every animal on earth is controlled by us, and nobody EVER told us we could abuse them.
Cows are killed with a bolt struck through their head. Chickens are left to starve and get zapped. Dogs are doing labor while we sit there and watch videos on stinking YouTube. Would you like fries with that?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Right now, I swear..... I'm ready to kill someone.
A NY POLICE OFFICER SHOT an INNOCENT dog for NO reason.
http://davyv.blogspot.com/2013/01/rochester-ny-police-officers-execute.html
OMFG.
WHY DID GOD CREATE SUCH HORRID, DISGUSTING PEOPLE? WHY?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

^^^ That, just that, is why I can't eat any meat or else I will get sick.
We should all be ashamed of ourselves.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

I really want to be vegetarian. But, its just so hard for me. It's like trying to quit chocolate. I look up to people who don't eat meat. When I'm older I'm going to go vegetarian, well TRY at least but now its hard because my whole family eats it and I cant deal with sitting there watching them eat it...
But, on a different note, do you guys know about the "racism" {basically, its like that...} between dogs? I mean Pitbulls and Staffordshire breeds being treated unfairly for no reason. They're GREAT dogs. It's the owners who are bad, not the breed.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

I really want to be vegetarian. But, its just so hard for me. It's like trying to quit chocolate. I look up to people who don't eat meat. When I'm older I'm going to go vegetarian, well TRY at least but now its hard because my whole family eats it and I cant deal with sitting there watching them eat it...
But, on a different note, do you guys know about the "racism" {basically, its like that...} between dogs? I mean Pitbulls and Staffordshire breeds being treated unfairly for no reason. They're GREAT dogs. It's the owners who are bad, not the breed.
I know what you mean. Dogs can't help what breed they are! It's the same as discrimination for people, and nobody notices that. Don't worry, it took me a month to quit meat.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

I agree with you abot animal cruelty, but as I said, there's a fine line between abusing animals and eating them to survive. If animals can give us energy and protein that we need, then I don't see why there's anything wrong with eating them. I'm not going to stop you from being a vegetarian, but I think you're overreacting about people eating meat. I would like to remain omnivorous, thank you very much.

and tbh, I find it a little unhealthy to eat no meat at all
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm

hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

I agree with you abot animal cruelty, but as I said, there's a fine line between abusing animals and eating them to survive. If animals can give us energy and protein that we need, then I don't see why there's anything wrong with eating them. I'm not going to stop you from being a vegetarian, but I think you're overreacting about people eating meat. I would like to remain omnivorous, thank you very much.

There is always beans for protein. Plus, I wouldn't like to be killed and eaten. Would you?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

There is always beans for protein. Plus, I wouldn't like to be killed and eaten. Would you?

Especially in the way they kill those cows.

But I love sushi and burgers too much to become vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

Especially in the way they kill those cows.

But I love sushi and burgers too much to become vegetarian.

Hehe. Those cows are really poor. And vegan burgers are really good too! I tried some before.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

well if we don't eat animals like cows and pigs, then what are they here for? to populate the earth until humans are no longer the dominant species?? and anyways, im trying to have a much more mature and serious argument than "how would u feel if u were killed and eaten?"

but like i said, it's your choice what you want to eat
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 pm

hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

well if we don't eat animals like cows and pigs, then what are they here for? to populate the earth until humans are no longer the dominant species?? and anyways, im trying to have a much more mature and serious argument than "how would u feel if u were killed and eaten?"

but like i said, it's your choice what you want to eat

Agree with hop, we are getting off topic.

I searched up more about puppy mills and man are there some really sad videos, i feel so sad ):
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

Serious Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Topic.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next