Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Topic.

Go down 
+16
Lenka
Flynn
Relora
Oliver
evan
dewey decimal system
Gabriella
o
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Rufistar
Velocity
Silver
Reese
Cherry
Pancakette
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Serious Topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Excuse me, but in my studies, the Creator made animals for us to eat.

There definitely is something wrong with McDonalds.

A couple of years ago in my town, a horrible woman captured dogs and cats, and sge TORTURED THEM!!!! It was so sad when I heard about it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm

lolerzzz hop you should let people be vegans dont be so dang passive agressive Razz
yes begin a vegan is hard but honestly there are replacements for EVERYTHING and in the end can end up being just as healthy. i will forever eat meat, but theres nothing wrong with being a vegan and honestly hop i get that youre trying to sound nice but it sounds like youre trying to guilt these people from becoming vegetarians!! which is dumb and bad Sad
i mmean becoming a vegetarian actually has otehr benefits too, as seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtQj5bRORj4

soooo yeah Razz

also about animal abuse, i think there are A LOT more important problems in the world but it is one and fixing it is important!! but we should focus on other stuff first i think. but if its your passion, FLAUNT IT!! STOP ANIMAL ABUSE YOU GUYS CAN DO IT WOO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 am

Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
Right now, I swear..... I'm ready to kill someone.
A NY POLICE OFFICER SHOT an INNOCENT dog for NO reason.
http://davyv.blogspot.com/2013/01/rochester-ny-police-officers-execute.html
OMFG.
WHY DID GOD CREATE SUCH HORRID, DISGUSTING PEOPLE? WHY?

^^^ That, just that, is why I can't eat any meat or else I will get sick.
We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

You can't force people to become vegetarians or vegans. People will take that as an offence. I love animals and want to save them too, but we can do something about it without hurting anyone's feelings.

We can give reasons why that should stop eating meat, like it's morally wrong, or you risk getting heart disease. Something that would get people to rethink what they r doing.We can also raise money to help animal shelters and save animals off the streets.

There r a lot of things we can do without force our opinon on others.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 pm

hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
hop wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.

^^^ That, just that, is why I can't eat any meat or else I will get sick.
We should all be ashamed of ourselves.
I agree with you abot animal cruelty, but as I said, there's a fine line between abusing animals and eating them to survive. If animals can give us energy and protein that we need, then I don't see why there's anything wrong with eating them. I'm not going to stop you from being a vegetarian, but I think you're overreacting about people eating meat. I would like to remain omnivorous, thank you very much.

and tbh, I find it a little unhealthy to eat no meat at all

There is always beans for protein. Plus, I wouldn't like to be killed and eaten. Would you?
well if we don't eat animals like cows and pigs, then what are they here for? to populate the earth until humans are no longer the dominant species?? and anyways, im trying to have a much more mature and serious argument than "how would u feel if u were killed and eaten?"

but like i said, it's your choice what you want to eat
^^^^^
Ahem. I was mature...
Anyway, there are a lot more healthy alternatives, and I guess you didn't hesitate to think that all the animals would die of old age.

@akina
I wasn't forcing! I have freedom of speech, and probably I just don't like the taste.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 pm

I don't think there's any thing wrong with eating meat. All I have to say about that subject is that if you chose to not eat meat fine, but don't you dare try to judge others for eating meat. You made your lifestyle choices I made mine.

Don't worry about the terrible people of the world. They have many life times to fix the mess they created in this one life time.

Last edited by Relora on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 pm

If someone wants to be a vegan/vegetarian, that's cool. There are a lot of benefits to it. But it's also cool if someone doesn't want to be a vegan, because there are also several benefits to eating meat. It's a choice we should be able to make, and it's rude to force your opinions on someone else.

@Hop: Meat isn't the only source of protein in the world. You're also kind of overreacting.

@Nyan Cat and Akinabear: You're overreacting as well. Eating meat doesn't make you Darth Vader.

Back on the animal cruelty topic, I always have and always will think that it's wrong to hurt something for no good reason. There are a lot more humane ways to kill animals, yet somehow we always choose the cruel way out of "convenience". Chickens are cramped 50 to a cage and then are beheaded and electrocuted. People kill animals like rats, mice, rabbits and even monkeys to test products like makeup and cosmetics. Tigers, foxes and raccoons are trapped and killed for fur products.

And remember guys, humans are technically animals as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
If someone wants to be a vegan/vegetarian, that's cool. There are a lot of benefits to it. But it's also cool if someone doesn't want to be a vegan, because there are also several benefits to eating meat. It's a choice we should be able to make, and it's rude to force your opinions on someone else.

@Hop: Meat isn't the only source of protein in the world. You're also kind of overreacting.

@Nyan Cat and Akinabear: You're overreacting as well. Eating meat doesn't make you Darth Vader.

Back on the animal cruelty topic, I always have and always will think that it's wrong to hurt something for no good reason. There are a lot more humane ways to kill animals, yet somehow we always choose the cruel way out of "convenience". Chickens are cramped 50 to a cage and then are beheaded and electrocuted. People kill animals like rats, mice, rabbits and even monkeys to test products like makeup and cosmetics. Tigers, foxes and raccoons are trapped and killed for fur products.

I am tired of you attacking me. I don't even eat meat all the time. Geez. I am SO tired of people attacking me because of my opinon!

Last edited by akinabear on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

hop wrote:
well if we don't eat animals like cows and pigs, then what are they here for? to populate the earth until humans are no longer the dominant species??
Humans being the "dominant" species I find idiotic. If penguins were the dominant species the world would be a better place.... {Joking.Just trying to lighten the mood, ok?}
But, I seriously wonder what the world would be like if humans WEREN"T the dominant species? Who would? o:
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Silent Night wrote:
hop wrote:
well if we don't eat animals like cows and pigs, then what are they here for? to populate the earth until humans are no longer the dominant species??
Humans being the "dominant" species I find idiotic. If penguins were the dominant species the world would be a better place.... {Joking.Just trying to lighten the mood, ok?}
But, I seriously wonder what the world would be like if humans WEREN"T the dominant species? Who would? o:
Yeah, that would be a very interesting topic.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Silent Night wrote:
hop wrote:

Someone took a test and reasoned that if all the insects disappeared off the earth, within 50 years the world would die, and nothing could live anymore. ALTERNATIVELY if all the humans disappeared off the earth, within 50 years the world would FLOURISH.

Purty cray cray.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:

You basically summed it up for everyone. Thanks Ron, I won't be bossy anymore. *ahem ahem hop*
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

akinabear wrote:

I am tired of you attacking me. I don't even eat meat all the time. Geez. I am SO tired of people attacking me because of my opinon!

What makes you think I'm attacking you?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Buon Natale wrote:
Someone took a test and reasoned that if all the insects disappeared off the earth, within 50 years the world would die, and nothing could live anymore. ALTERNATIVELY if all the humans disappeared off the earth, within 50 years the world would FLOURISH.

Purty cray cray.
Not crazy at all. Not even surprising. Humans are the ones ruining our Earth... and there's so many reasons why I just don't even have time to name all of them. But a few? Killing plants and animals, destroying forests, polluting precious water, digging up the land, wasting un-renewable resources, the list goes on and on...
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Buon Natale wrote:

Purty cray cray.
Not crazy at all. Not even surprising. Humans are the ones ruining our Earth... and there's so many reasons why I just don't even have time to name all of them. But a few? Killing plants and animals, destroying forests, polluting precious water, digging up the land, wasting un-renewable resources, the list goes on and on...

I didn't mean SURPRISING, I meant it's overpowering...Once you really think about it... The walls start caving in! We don't even know if the world will last long enough for us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
akinabear wrote:

What makes you think I'm attacking you?

YOU are the one overacting to my posts.

I am SO sick of you. I might eat meat, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about animals. I care! I feel like crying right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 am

Silent Night wrote:
OMFG.
I feel like screaming. That's just.. Horrible.
Humans are stupid... I mean I'm human and most people are smart... But were the ones who do abnormal things.
I mean you see a wolf and is it trying to kill for just sheer fun? NO! Its hunting for food. But oh mo we humans go arouf with guns shooting animals for game and even stuffing their heads. Its stupid.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am

Well, Thats why they sale some puppy because they also want the puppies to have some new owners right?.

Because mother dogs give birth to their puppy many. Example In human they give birth but only one baby right? If its 2 then its twins. But in dogs if the mother dog gave birth its around 7 or 6 babies inside their stomach and its already many to a human to take care that many dogs right? So they sale some of them. :>
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:07 am

Woah woah woah woah guys no one is attacking anyone, so calm down. u_u

I agree with Ron, there's benefits to eating meat and not eating meat. However, it's okay if you don't/do eat meat! There's nothing wrong with anyone's decisions, unless you begin to force your opinions on others.
I don't have much information on the topic, but judging by the replies, it seems quite cruel. :T Like okay no you can't just go shoot an animal for no reason. Let's say you wanted it's meat or something else (idk bad examples), and that'd be okay if there was a reason.
@Manor that's just really messed up. I'm sure he had a reason (and if not, I'd be more disgusted than I am right now).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 am

@Len Ikr is plain wrong. Well yes he might had a reason but man in angry... He just shot the dig and the poor owner saw it. And the police were like "Calm down" even though his dog got murdered by them?!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 am

Len wrote:
Woah woah woah woah guys no one is attacking anyone, so calm down. u_u

Totally agreeing with you len~
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:45 am

I take these way to seriously. I love animals. Just by watching a "sad animal advertisment" on TV can make me cry. We do need to do something. Something REAL. I need to help, more than just spreading the word.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 am

Christmas Tree wrote:
I take these way to seriously. I love animals. Just by watching a "sad animal advertisment" on TV can make me cry. We do need to do something. Something REAL. I need to help, more than just spreading the word.

Yeah I know that some people kill animals. >.> I hate to tell but I also cry.. >.> and yeah Thats why here in my country we have a rule. '' Whom ever kill animals will be put to jail!. '' Its a nice rule right?.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:56 am

Miku wrote:
Christmas Tree wrote:

Yeah I know that some people kill animals. >.> I hate to tell but I also cry.. >.> and yeah Thats why here in my country we have a rule. '' Whom ever kill animals will be put to jail!. '' Its a nice rule right?.
Whom ever kill animals should be killed >:/ PAINFULLY MUHAHAHA-*coughcough choke*
Anyways Christmas Tree whenever I see one of those ads I change the channel :c If I don't I burst out in tears... Did you ever see the one where they use a tractor to push over a cow? It's disgusting and so sad!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Miku wrote:
Christmas Tree wrote:

Not really. There are holes in it, what about the people who have to hunt to feed their families? The people who produce meat for the world? The people who put their pets out of misery by euthanizing them?

I honestly think it's fine to kill an animal if it's in a humane way. I'm fine if a hunter shoots a deer or other animal as long as the intention is for food and not fun. Trapping is a whole other story, if anything I find trapping an animal horrifying.

I also think it's fine to eat another animal (but I really try to avoid beef and other animals with hooves...). Vegetarianism I guess has it's ups... but I've met too many sickly looking vegans and vegetarians to have much of a positive view on it. (I'm not saying it's bad... but it's definitely not a life-style choice for me.)

@Silent Night, that's not even funny to joke about...

Just try not to focus on the negatives of the world too much guys. If you wanna help do it, just don't make it the main focus of your life~
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Miku wrote:
Christmas Tree wrote:

All hail that rule! It's the best rule I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Topic.   Serious Topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Topic.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next