Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

New Identity - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

New Identity - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 pm

"Oh crap!" Dina ran ans tried to catch up with the others. She trip and fell, but got up quickly and started running again.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Nana trips and falls. She had been to distracted by what happened to Darren. Swiftly, she got up kicked the guard. Retrieving his eye patch, she screamed,"Guy with the eye patch! Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Gracie looked back. The girl was shouting and the other girl was running. Gracie stood there, not knowing what to do. But then she remembered she was alive for a reason and there was always something to do, so she tried to help the girl look for the guy. He probably needs the eye patch, she thought, eyeing the eye patch that the girl was holding.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Darren stops to catch his breath. He gets down to his knees- his legs have giving up on him. So much running... I guess I overworked my legs. Darren puts a hand to his right eye, finally realizing that his eye patch was off.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Dina kept running,not looking back. Until a guard jumped infront of her. "HALT" he said. Uh-Oh, what do i do? PLAY DEAD, HIDE,RUN,ARG
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 pm

"Hello?" Gracie said, trying to find 'the guy with the eye patch.' He probably ran off, great. "Guy with the eye patch?" she said, using the name the girl had used. "I'll just use his real name if I ever figure it out," she muttered to herself. She looked around, making sure there were no guards around.
But she saw a guard a bit in the distance. He was standing in front of the other girl. She ran up to him, and punched him in the stomach, and ended it with a big kick. Hopefully, he passed out at least, she thought, worried.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Stuffing that eye-patch in her pocket, Nana ran faster in the forest. When I see that guy again, I'll give it to him. Nana ran out to the outskirts when a guard attacked her. Uppercutting the guard, Nana stole the dagger the guard had in his pocket. "That teaches you to mess with me." Nana mumbled.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:05 pm

The other girl with the eye patch had ran away, so Gracie decided to forget about the guy and walk out of the forest. For the first time, she reached inside her pocket and felt something. She took it out. 20 dollars. At least I have SOME money, she thought. In fact, I won't even be needing money..At least I don't think so.
She continued walking, hoping now that she was far away from the prison and the guards.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Darren can hear the girls' voices shouting 'guy with the eye patch'. "I guess they are looking for me." He says as he turns around. He saw a girl with a dagger in her hand. She possibly has my eye patch.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Nana turned around. "Oh, you're the guy..." Nana said as she shuffled though her pocket. "Here's your eye patch."
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Dina was now alone in the forest. "Maybe i could listen to music". She took her phone."OH JUST GREAT it got a scratch on it."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Gracie walked carefully, but after a while of walking, her legs were sore, so she decided to sit down and rest for a bit. She sat under an oak tree that was big and tall. I better find some plan, so no one will recognize me...After all, I broke out of a prison.
She sat and rested for a few minutes, and then got up and wiped her hands. "Well...I think I should get going now."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

"Th-thanks." Darren says as he takes the eye patch. He ties it around his head, and adjusts it so that it was covering his yellow eye.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Nana smiled. "You're welcome! Now, I wonder where the two other girls are..." Nana smoothed her skirt and sat down on the unconcious guard. "We're probably safe now."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Gracie walked around. This feels just like the prison...I'm bored to death. But the good thing is, I'm free. Finally! The feeling of fresh air. She continued walking, and finally coming up to the girl that had the eye patch and the boy who now had the eye patch on his eye.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 pm

"Oh!" Nana exclaimed as she saw the girl. "You're the girl from the prison! I'm sorry, but I'm going to give a formal introduction!" Nana stood up on the guard. "I'm Nana Natsume! Ok, now who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:35 pm

"I'm Gracie..Um," Gracie replied, almost forgetting her last name. "Ayers. I mean, I'm Gracie Ayers. Sorry, I almost forgot my name." How embarrassing, she thought. I wonder what the boy's name is.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:38 pm

"I'm Darren", Darren says. He adjusts his eye patch a little more and makes the knot tighter.

((( I didn't come up with a last name for him... I just use first names )))

Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Nana watched the two. Wow...We are really odd... Nana tied her shoes. "Well, I'm going to this town." She pointed towards the town. "I've heard there is a person there that can help up start new lives."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Darren adjusts his eye patch a little more. New lives? He looks up, now that his yellow eye is completely covered.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 pm

"Huh? Oh. We can't be recognized as our 'criminal' selves..So we're getting a new identity?" Gracie asked, quietly. "Well then, if so, I'm going to that town too," she nodded. She started to put her hair in a tighter ponytail.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 am

Hmm... a new identity. Darren adjusts her eye patch again while thinking. "I'm coming along to that town, too."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:53 am

"Great! Nana exclaimed. She dug her fingers into her pocket Cool. The twenty dollars are still there!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 pm

"So..Shall we get going now?" Gracie asked, in excitement of finally getting a new life, new place to be, new everything. "I wonder if the other girl is still somewhere near here, in the forest. ."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:03 pm

"Well, let's wait." Nana said, dragging the guard into a river. "I don't want her to get lost."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Identity - RP   New Identity - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Identity - RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next