Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fear Factor

Go down 
+4
Snow
Reese
Abstract
dewey decimal system
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Has anybody ever watched the show Fear Factor? I'm watching this one episode right now that's so gross, omfg... They dive into a pool of cow blood and look for the cow hearts and they have to pick them up in their mouth and spit them out :Q And I just watched one where they eat worms >.< I feel sick now...
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm

This was my favorite show ever since I was 6 I think!!

I've stopped watching it now. I saw that episodes a few weeks ago~
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

... I hate those kinds of scary shows.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm

I never watched it, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Okay that sounds really disturbing. I'm never going to watch that...
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
... I hate those kinds of scary shows.
Lol, its actually a game show.
But some of them are gross and creepy...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I used to love watching it. I watched one where they had to choose a card, and which ever bug was on the card they had to grind up them up into a smoothie and drink the whole thing without puking. It was disgusting. >.<
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
I used to love watching it. I watched one where they had to choose a card, and which ever bug was on the card they had to grind up them up into a smoothie and drink the whole thing without puking. It was disgusting. >.<
Most of them are really gross... >o<
I just watched episode 7 where they eat the sheep's eyes...
Man these people will do ANYTHING for 50grand LOL.
I saw one where this girl had to shave her head and she started crying. I'm like seriously? Just go out and buy a wig its not a big deal. -.-
Back to top Go down

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
I saw one where this girl had to shave her head and she started crying. I'm like seriously? Just go out and buy a wig its not a big deal. -.-
That's actually really stupid. Doing things ANYONE would hate just for money? That's ridiculous derp.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
That's actually really stupid. Doing things ANYONE would hate just for money? That's ridiculous derp.
I wouldn't do anything on this show... maybe shave my head then go out and buy a wig but not eat live beetles, worms, crickets, or lay in a tub filled with snakes and rats. They do those things too >Q<
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Why would people even tape this show? It's not exactly pure entertainment, the show is just gross.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Why would people even tape this show? It's not exactly pure entertainment, the show is just gross.
Hehe, some of it is pretty entertaining. Not ALL of it is gross. On some they do bungee jumping and stunts and stuff. I saw one episode of the UK version and they rode on bicycles across this extremely narrow bridge and this one girl made only made it like a centimeter across xD But I stopped watching the UK version 'cuz their accent gave me a headache. {no offense. I really like their accents but after a while it got annoying. -.-}
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I watched that when I was young v.v eww lol but probably people need the money not everyone is rich and have money ^_^ so its good to think about themselves for a change.
Back to top Go down

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
I wouldn't do anything on this show... maybe shave my head then go out and buy a wig but not eat live beetles, worms, crickets, or lay in a tub filled with snakes and rats. They do those things too >Q<
They must be very sorry pitiful, desperate, stupid people if they would go in a pool of cow blood just for money
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:35 pm

4Fun wrote:
I watched that when I was young v.v eww lol but probably people need the money not everyone is rich and have money ^_^ so its good to think about themselves for a change.
Hehe there was this really cute Japanese couple who used the money for college ^-^ The guy was really nerdy too LOL
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Silent Night wrote:
4Fun wrote:
Hehe there was this really cute Japanese couple who used the money for college ^-^ The guy was really nerdy too LOL

Exactly!Not everyone is Desperate some people just NEED the money.Like,you never know that they might get kicked out of their apartment because their job doesn't pay enough to pay for the rent like wdf some people are just so self centered and call people desperate when they probably need the money ://

But,I watched the show and it ain't pretty but totally worth 50 grand if you need it (:
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
They must be very sorry pitiful, desperate, stupid people if they would go in a pool of cow blood just for money

Well, unless you wear a super-protective astronaut suit with oxygen air sealed, and double zipped.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:03 pm

I agree with darkmanor. People will do ANYTHING for money even if they don't need it. It is sad.
Back to top Go down
DariaMorgendorffer™
Senior Fantagian

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Been watching since '04.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:

Well, unless you wear a super-protective astronaut suit with oxygen air sealed, and double zipped.
Nope. Just a swim suit.
Back to top Go down

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:

Nope. Just a swim suit.
I think I'm going to vomit. Who ON EARTH would want to do that? And how many innocent cows did they kill just for that show?!

I understand some people there ACTUALLY need the money but what disgusts me is the people who just do it to be famous and don't need it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:

Nope. Just a swim suit.

Ewww... that is just disturbing. Poor cows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear Factor
Page 1 of 1