Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Attack Of The Gods RP.

Go down 
+5
aimi
Queen
SilverBell
dewey decimal system
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Melody sees stronger spitting demons appear. Ice Needle! Needles punctured most of the demons, but more were coming, and quick. She lifted her army up with frost. Now! she yelled, Using " Ice Lock."

Ice Lock- a glacier that traps the opponents feet and paralyzes the upper body.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:16 am

Then more armies appear with fire element. All of the armies of Titan has all the elements. '' Whahahaha! I will ruin the world of Gods! And I will make a new paradise where I am the strongest God!'' Titan said while appearing more armies.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 am

((What happened I missed so much, and those first few posts I had, let's just say they didn't happen))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:52 am

JingleBell wrote:
((What happened I missed so much, and those first few posts I had, let's just say they didn't happen))

who are you the messing of? theres a war going on. Titan vs all the other gods
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Zoey smiled then ran to Talliana's side. "Miss, let me accompany you," she whispered, gripping her sword tightly.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm

'' Hmp! Those Gods aren't still going to surrender?'' Titan said. '' Such a pitiful Gods, Not going to surrender. But Hah! I could defeat them and then they will kneel down in front of me and then the all Gods will serve me as their God!. '' Titan said while laughing like a bad God. '' More More! More! armies! ''
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Melody put her hands together and concentrated. She threw a frost ball at Titan; It can freeze someone for three minutes.

Lets see if the frost ball hit ( random number generator; lower than 4 didn't higher than five it did

number: 5 it barely hit, but froze titans left leg.

Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

'' Wha-!!!!!!!!!! This is the doing of the God of snow!. '' Then Titan uses her fire element to slowly melt the snow and then tries to appear more armies. '' Electric armies, Fire armies, Water armies, Earth Armies. '' Even if they will attack me I will still win!. '' Then Titan started to uses her Fire Ball to Rain all over the war place. '' Burn Them BURN!!! them all! BURN!!!!!!! '' Then she uses her water power to make the clouds darker and then the thunder storm came. '' Suffer! Suffer! '' Titan said. becoming more powerful because of her emotions`
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:17 pm

((
Rainbow. wrote:
JingleBell wrote:

who are you the messing of? theres a war going on. Titan vs all the other gods
I'm Charity's messenger))
Amber ran out of her apartment and rushed to the training area. There she put on her armor that showed she was a yellow soldier. Summoning solar energy, she created a ball of fire and hurled it at the demons. Again and again she did so, making sure not to hurt any ordinary citizens. "War... At a time like this?" she muttered. "Why do the gods have to be so stupid and just... Fight!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:53 am

Charity looked down to see a girl throw a mighty magnificent fire ball. She smiled at how proficient the girl was and hoped she'd be okay for the time being. Charity then focused her energy back on the demons. She fought with all her might and she created a rainbow barrier around select groups of soldiers who were taking heavy hits. So far there were only three deaths on her side; things were looking god for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Of The Gods RP.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5