Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Attack Of The Gods RP.

Go down 
+5
aimi
Queen
SilverBell
dewey decimal system
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Talliana -

Talliana could hear Titan calling for her. She looked up at Zoey.

"Let's go." Talliana grabbed Zoey's hand and flew towards Titan, where the Gods and Goddesses started to cast something.

She knew the spell they were doing would disappoint her, somehow.. But she would get banished and locked up if she didn't go along with it.

"Cupid's arrow!" She says closing her eyes and gripping Titan's hand very hard.

Talliana waited for something to happen, a million arrows with rainbow swirls coming out of the end point started shooting from every direction.

Sweat dripped down her forehead she had more powerful powers but she was too angry, so she just gave one of those attacks that...

"Heartbroken, Tears dropping, Relationship wrecking!" Talliana started to cry, many people whose hearts were broken, who felt declined and people who cried themselves to sleep started to show. The images were inside a broken heart that started to fix.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Titan~
Titan was about to see if Talliana was really crying. She would pay if she was. Talianna, don't-"

Melody~

Melody didn't want Talianna to get in trouble. She quickly froze Talianna's tears, and added another attack. " Glacier Storm!" Many shards of ice-glaciers short out of her palms, getting sucked up into the crystal ball. She could do many attacks without getting tired. She held her hands together. " Ice scythe!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Talliana -

Talliana's tears froze, it felt cold against her face and felt like her skin was about to rip. It didn't though, it was just hurting.

Talliana gripped Titan's hand harder by each spell.. Spell after spell she gripped harder.

"Cherry Blossom." She casts, calming more and more.

A cherry blossom tree appeared and pink and white petals started falling down from it. The petals moving from the calm breeze.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 pm

"Death Storm!" Meygan yelled, as a black ray shot out of her hand and into the crystal ball. As it hit, small clouds began to form around it and white rays came out of the black clouds. It didn't do anything, but that was an extremely powerful attack. Anyone who got hit by it would die instantly. She felt weak now and she closed her eyes. She sat on her seat and started to sweat. With shaky hands, she whispered another magic spell. "Undead come alive.." As she said that, humans with their eyes closed and full of dirt and worms were sucked into the crystal ball which was now changing into a strange color. "Wisdom of death, sum it all up!" She yelled. That was one of the most powerful spells she had learned. Zombies, graves, dark things and much more all jumped into the crystal ball. Meygan was sweating and shaking like mad now, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm

~ Titan
" Alright, thats enough! One more of my attacks should do it." She held her hands together. " Attack of the twelve gods, activate!" everyones strongest spells activated, and the crystal ball was full. Titan smirked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 pm

After the last spell Titan has made her do, she was about to faint. "G-good.. s-so that m-means that its s-separated n-now..?" She asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Titan~

" Yes." She said sternly, crossing her arms. She showed them a map of there country, and showed them there areas. " Now, go and explain what happened to you're people. I stay here, since this is my city."

Melody~

Melody nodded stiffly, and made her way to her region. She looked down on the snowy land.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Talliana -

Talliana hit a desk with her bottom fist.

"What did happen over there, Titan?" She says, angrily, "You called me here and you never even explained what had happened!"

Talliana crosses her arms and her face was strict and serious. Unlike her normal sweet and joking smiles.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Titan~
Titan shot a look at Talianna. " We separated the country into regions."

Melody~

Melody bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Meygan flew to her region and looked at it. She sat and rested for a while and then looked out of the balcony of her huge dark castle. She looked at the dark and creepy forests, at the cemetery and at everything pretty much. "I need to make some changes here."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Melody~

Melody traveled to her region. It was cold and snowing. She used her Magic to add sculptures and water fountains in the middle of the town square. The people looked cold and hungry. They're crops couldn't grow. Melody also had the power to UN-FREEZE things, so she unfroze the crops so they could grow and be harvested.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Meygan smiled and started to work. She created huge private schools and spent hours designing the uniforms. She came up with a name for her region: "Nightmarium." It was the perfect name.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Talliana -

Talliana left and gave a hidden look towards Titan. She coughed some sentences but wasn't very noticeable.

Talliana entered her region, many towns people started greeting her and asked what has happened.

"The twelve Gods has split our countries into regions." She says sighing, "So let's make this land better to help us bring confidence."

Talliana waited until dawn and sat on a rare pink cloud. She looked up at the skies and turned them clear white, light red like hearts, and light pink. Talliana changed the rain into white sparkling pixie dust and changed the crops so if it wilts it could turn to everlasting pure roses. Talliana also put tall white gates so that no one else but her and her people could enter. Unless they have permission from Talliana. That was it for the rest of the day..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Meygan created a place that had tall grass and many lakes with different-colored bridges over them. She added bushes with white roses and berries. She then erased everything and created a floating cube on top of the region and poofed everyone from her region into it and locked them in there. "None leaves the cube until I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Talliana -

Talliana hovered on her cloud towards the outside of the region, where the gates were placed. She put a thousand lakes, rivers and streams with sparkling rainbow water, light green mists to cover up places and many white bridges that heads to either caves, pits, cliffs, unknown places, dead ends, and one bridge that heads towards the opening gates. Only a specific, true, and trustworthy person, family, or couple could pass the bridges and arrive at the opening gates. And if the people/person are cruel, greedy, selfish, and manipulates others they will either suffer, die alone, get cursed to have a very bad luck for relationships, will have memory loss so that they would forget where to go, or just will be set free but will be given a warning. This is how she got the region's name. Talliana formed light pink and light red clouds to say ' Bridges of Relations ' . It was the perfect fitting name for a trustworthy land.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 am

" Blazing Fire" Aunitic said and blazes of fire came fom her hands and went to the crystal ball.

( what happened I was kinda late)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:33 am

L.O.L wrote:
" Blazing Fire" Aunitic said and blazes of fire came fom her hands and went to the crystal ball.

( what happened I was kinda late)

( The gods are travelling to and creating they're regions. Also, I'm playing the role of Titan because Miku is banned. I'm also Melody.)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Meera closed her eyes, and a black mist appeared around her. After the mist faded she was gone. Now she was in her region, Nightland. She stood tall and mighty on the balcony of her dark castle on the highest mountain in her land. The townspeople were below her, cheering and clapping. "Meera! Meera! Meera!" She smiled. "Calm down, my beloved people." Her voice echoed through the whole town. "You all know what has happened. This is our realm now. All ours! No more must we deal with anyone else who is not our kind." There was a roar from the crowd and much applause. "Please quiet, dears. I am happy as well, but there is lots to be done. I will try to be the best leader possible, I promise. I love you all!" She turned and walked away, shutting the balcony doors behind her she could still hear the townspeople cheering for her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Talliana -

Talliana put gators, swans, and other creatures on the lakes outside to help guard the region of hers. She fixed forming the clouds to words and placed many nice and sweet deers, rabbits, and other friendly animals on the region to help entertain her citizens. Talliana waited and made it dawn, with pink, purple, and orange clouds beneath the sun.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm

"What to do first...?" Meera paced in her castle. "I know."
In Nightland, it was always night. There was a big forest surrounding Nightland that nobody dared to step foot into. It was filled with coyotes who would attack anyone who wasn't a citizen. She made sure everyone in the land got along with each other. There was no such thing as money here so nobody was poor. Nobody went hungry, everything was perfect even the weather.
Meera smiled after all her hard work paid off.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 am

Fire was on Aunitic. The fire went and she was in her region . Her region was quiet beautiful. She let fire Phoenixes appear and fly around. She moved the sun bit closer so they can feel warm in this weather. She made more birds fly around. Kids down there looked happy.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 am

( Alright, the regions are finished.)

Melody sat at her giant ice throne in the ice palace. Tons for guards, messengers, and other royal assistances surrounded her throughout the palace.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Meera smiled as she walked out of her castle. She got into the horsedrawn carriage and was taken to the center of the land. All the townspeople were there in festive clothing and the town was decorated nicely. It was time to celebrate. Music started and everyone danced, even Meera.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Melody sat at her ice throne, her icy eyes staring. " Ma'am," a guard said, slowly approaching her. He held up a fancy letter. " This is from Titan." Melody raised her eyebrows, and used a mist to bring it to her. She dismissed the guard, and read the letter.

Dear Melody, God Of Ice,
A war will start. I don't know when. Our regions will fight. Meaning we must fight each other. But if we fight to protect are regions, we may over come this. We must destroy the regions while doing this. I call this project, attack of the Gods. Iv'e sent this letter to every god.
Titan.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

(((What's happening? My apologies for asking ^^Wink))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Of The Gods RP.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next