Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games Discussion?

Go down 
+6
Oliver
Reese
Flynn
flower
Rufistar
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Hunger Games Discussion? Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:36 am

Hehe, so I just thought maybe we should have a topic for Hunger Games discussion? So... yeah...
Anyways, I just started reading Catching Fire and omfg its so good.
I'm at this part v
If you don't want me to spoil the book for you don't click!:
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 am

I read them all, and they are good but the last book is so frickin sad omfg
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am

Rufistar wrote:
I read them all, and they are good but the last book is so frickin sad omfg
My cousin is reading Mockingjay, but he says the beginning is boring and slow. >.<
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm

I read all the books already, but Catching Fire is my favourite. I'm so tempted to spoil, but i'm not going to. Mockingjay is really sad grhggg
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:57 pm

If Katniss hadn't volunteered for Prim in the 74th Hunger Games::

My favourite of the books is The Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
If Katniss hadn't volunteered for Prim in the 74th Hunger Games:

Most certainly. Prim is weak, and as said in the book, scared of her own shadow. She would most likely be the first girl to die, followed by the district three girl. ( The district three girl died first.)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:

Most certainly. Prim is weak, and as said in the book, scared of her own shadow. She would most likely be the first girl to die, followed by the district three girl. ( The district three girl died first.)

Wrong.

The District 3 girl didn't die first, but her face was shown first because they were shown in numerical order.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 pm

I think that Gale and Katniss would be a cuter couple than Peeta and Katniss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm

I think that the capitol is crazy. I MEAN THEY HAVE PINK SKIN, ATTACH WISKERS TO THEIR FACES, AMD ALL THIS CRAZY STUFF MAKING THEN LOOK LIKE ALIENS.
Not to mention President Snow's blown up lip.

I read the Hunger Games, first book was good but I got bored in the middle of catching fire. Also the movie stank.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
I think that the capitol is crazy. I MEAN THEY HAVE PINK SKIN, ATTACH WISKERS TO THEIR FACES, AMD ALL THIS CRAZY STUFF MAKING THEN LOOK LIKE ALIENS.

I read the Hunger Games, first book was good but I got bored in the middle of catching fire. Also the movie stank.

I don't know, I thought the movie was pretty great. The casting was excellent, especially Rue and Gale.

What didn't you like?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 pm

rue looked just like i imagined she did Surprised

also though i like the series i think every book is a little worse than the previous one umu
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm waiting for the 75th Hunger Games in Catching Fire. It's taking forever, but I'm only on chapter 12 anyways, lol... But I guess that's pretty fast since I just started reading it this morning around 10 A.M. or so.
Anyways who's your favorite character? I like Rue most. She was just so... I don't know, I just liked her. Until she died. I cried at that part >o<
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Silent Night wrote:
I'm waiting for the 75th Hunger Games in Catching Fire. It's taking forever, but I'm only on chapter 12 anyways, lol... But I guess that's pretty fast since I just started reading it this morning around 10 A.M. or so.
Anyways who's your favorite character? I like Rue most. She was just so... I don't know, I just liked her. Until she died. I cried at that part >o<

My favourite characters are Foxface, Cinna, Gale and the boy from District 3 the one who Cato strangled. I don't know why I liked him so much.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:

Certainly. Plus isn't Prim like 11 so she has the disadvantage of being younger?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:

Certainly. Plus isn't Prim like 11 so she has the disadvantage of being younger?

She's twelve, actually. But she's also weak and doesn't have any weapon skills. And she's not fast like Rue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:

I don't know, I thought the movie was pretty great. The casting was excellent, especially Rue and Gale.

What didn't you like?
I guess I just thought it was boring. My dad even fell asleep while watching it in the theater. But then he does that all the time.
It was also really disappointing.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:

What didn't you like?
I guess I just thought it was boring. My dad even fell asleep while watching it in the theater. But then he does that all the time.
Spoiler:

Me too! I guess those wolves were too much trouble to make.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:

What didn't you like?
Spoiler:

I agree! that's the part I was most looking forward to... I really wanted to see Katniss's reaction when she seen Rue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:

What didn't you like?
Spoiler:

Honestly the pug faced things look harder to make than the werewolves
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:

What didn't you like?
Spoiler:

Honestly the pug faced things look harder to make than the werewolves
I don't think so. The Werewolves were suppose to look like the tribute who died. For example, The one of glimmer had blonde fur, and the one of foxface had red fur and green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

i think the part i liked the least in the movie was how little we got to see of rue. i honestly didn't feel sad at all when she died in the movie. errrr
ALSO! my favourite character is cina :3
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 pm

My Favourite Character is Finnick.

HE IS SO HOT OMFG <3
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 pm

I can't wait until the Catching Fire comes out ( ^▽^)
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Simplicity wrote:
I can't wait until the Catching Fire comes out ( ^▽^)

I know right Finnick AHAHAHh <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Oliver wrote:
i think the part i liked the least in the movie was how little we got to see of rue. i honestly didn't feel sad at all when she died in the movie. errrr
ALSO! my favourite character is cina :3
Yeah I wish we could see her more

And the tributes outfits for interviews were disappointing. What happened to the girl on fire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Discussion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next