Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games Discussion?

Go down 
+6
Oliver
Reese
Flynn
flower
Rufistar
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:42 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Oliver wrote:
i think the part i liked the least in the movie was how little we got to see of rue. i honestly didn't feel sad at all when she died in the movie. errrr
ALSO! my favourite character is cina :3
Yeah I wish we could see her more

And the tributes outfits for interviews were disappointing. What happened to the girl on fire?

Yeah, Katniss' interview dress was not what I hoped it would be. Wasn't it supposed to have jewels and such? Amandla Stenberg was an awesome Rue, though.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 am

I hope they make " Catching Fire." better. But some things will be different, since no one has mentioned how they completely DROPPED Madge like she didn't even exist. Like, seriously? She was so important. -_-
Back to top Go down
Kazutori
Junior Fantagian
Kazutori

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Oliver wrote:
i think the part i liked the least in the movie was how little we got to see of rue. i honestly didn't feel sad at all when she died in the movie. errrr
ALSO! my favourite character is cina :3
Yeah I wish we could see her more

And the tributes outfits for interviews were disappointing. What happened to the girl on fire?

Yeah, Katniss' interview dress was not what I hoped it would be. Wasn't it supposed to have jewels and such? Amandla Stenberg was an awesome Rue, though.

Nope Katniss dress was suppose to be combat yet fashionable like if i remembered in the book where they rode around with the horses. There was no jewels on it. but it did flame up where he lit the dress it was nowhere near the books point of view sadly.

I hope catching fire has everything included or at least descriptive details that covers the book ^^.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 am

What I HATE about movies that they dont make it like the book exactly! Like Harry Potter! god!
I like both though Razz
My favorite character is Clove,Foxface,Gale and Prim. I HATE Glimmer ... yuckk
I saw some of pictures of them filming and Ellen interviewed Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer said that they finished filming almost half of it ... i dont know and too lazy to check. i LOVE Jennifer...the actor... not Katniss. Jen is funny... omg did you see her interviews?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 am

L.O.L wrote:
What I HATE about movies that they dont make it like the book exactly! Like Harry Potter! god!
I like both though Razz
I saw some of pictures of them filming and Ellen interviewed Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer said that they finished filming almost half of it ... i dont know and too lazy to check. i LOVE Jennifer...the actor... not Katniss. Jen is funny... omg did you see her interviews?

Glimmer's death is without doubt the most violent and disgusting. I kind of feel bad for her, though. Cato is such a git not to help her out.

I never understood why people like Clove so much. She's insane.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
L.O.L wrote:
I like both though Razz

Glimmer's death is without doubt the most violent and disgusting. I kind of feel bad for her, though. Cato is such a git not to help her out.

LOL i was laughing at that. It wasn't really disgusting. Clove, you could say is different than the other girls. Like she is not girly, and is kind of like a boy? I like girls who are like that no GIRLY or what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 am

L.O.L wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
L.O.L wrote:
I like both though Razz

LOL i was laughing at that. It wasn't really disgusting. Clove, you could say is different than the other girls. Like she is not girly, and is kind of like a boy? I like girls who are like that no GIRLY or what so ever.

She's different from the other girl tributes because she's insane.

"Where’s lover boy? Oh, I see.
You’re gonna help him, right? Well, that’s sweet. You know, it's too
bad you couldn't help your little friend. That little girl. What was her
name again? Rue? Well, we killed her. And now we’re gonna kill you."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 pm

She's wacko-jacko. She's the girl version of Cato, in my opinion. Does anyone else here like Finnick? Seriously? Finnick is so awesome! " Want a sugar cube?" ;D
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
She's wacko-jacko. She's the girl version of Cato, in my opinion. Does anyone else here like Finnick? Seriously? Finnick is so awesome! " Want a sugar cube?" ;D
No, he's weird LOL. xD
But Clove was supposed to be like Cato.
Anyways, @Ron, Cato's death was pretty disgusting too. Didn't he get eaten by the wolves? {and weren't the "wolves" the tributes too? So they're like cannibals xD Not really. Now THAT would be gross...}
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
No, he's weird LOL. xD
But Clove was supposed to be like Cato.
Anyways, @Ron, Cato's death was pretty disgusting too. Didn't he get eaten by the wolves? {and weren't the "wolves" the tributes too? So they're like cannibals xD Not really. Now THAT would be gross...}

I think finnick might be be my favorite character. Also, i really dont think any of the deaths are gross just sad. Whenever anything dies in a movie i just start thinking about death and the universe and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Silent Night wrote:

@Ron, Cato's death was pretty disgusting too. Didn't he get eaten by the wolves? {and weren't the "wolves" the tributes too? So they're like cannibals xD Not really. Now THAT would be gross...}

I meant in the movie. You never actually get to see Cato's bloody mangled carcass, but you get a nice clear shot of Glimmer after she got tracker-jackered.

And no, the wolves aren't actually the dead Tributes, they just look like them to be more disturbing.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Silent Night wrote:

@Ron, Cato's death was pretty disgusting too. Didn't he get eaten by the wolves? {and weren't the "wolves" the tributes too? So they're like cannibals xD Not really. Now THAT would be gross...}

I meant in the movie. You never actually get to see Cato's bloody mangled carcass, but you get a nice clear shot of Glimmer after she got tracker-jackered.

And no, the wolves aren't actually the dead Tributes, they just look like them to be more disturbing.
Ahh. That makes it better because if they were, and they ate Cato... yuck >o<
But it was disturbing when Cato was being eaten alive both in the book and {less} in the movie o.e
When Glimmer died though I was happy because I hated her. I hated all the careers to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Discussion?   Hunger Games Discussion? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Discussion?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2