Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do I add pictures to my signature?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Alyssa299_
New Fantagian
_Alyssa299_

How do I add pictures to my signature? Empty
PostSubject: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm

I know how to, but it won't let me "host it". I click on the "Host It" button, but it just stays there. Help? :3
Back to top Go down
_Alyssa299_
New Fantagian
_Alyssa299_

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Help? :/
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:38 pm

You have to click " host an image" then click "choose file". After that you click " Host it" and wait for the picture to load. Then just copy the URL and paste it in your siggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 pm

in addition, you should also note that you need a servimg account if you wanna upload a pic from your computer.

for urls, you don't have to use servimg. an easier way is by right clicking the image you want and then click 'view image'. then, put the url to that page between the following code:
Code:
[img][/img]
although there is already a system on this forum for image urls, i prefer to type out the img code.
Back to top Go down
_Alyssa299_
New Fantagian
_Alyssa299_

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Thanks guys! =D
Back to top Go down
_Alyssa299_
New Fantagian
_Alyssa299_

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Misty wrote:
You have to click " host an image" then click "choose file". After that you click " Host it" and wait for the picture to load. Then just copy the URL and paste it in your siggy.
How long do I wait for it to load?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:48 pm

_Alyssa299_ wrote:
Misty wrote:
How long do I wait for it to load?

Like a few seconds, its not that long.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

http://www.fantageforum.com/t11381-how-to-post-pictures-tutorial

There's a sticky topic on how to post images by Witch.

And Alyssa, please do not post twice in a row and each post needs to have a minimum of three words. Infraction given.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I add pictures to my signature?   How do I add pictures to my signature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I add pictures to my signature?
Page 1 of 1