Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Cross-Over RP

Go down 
+4
MsJoyMaeda
aimi
Reese
evan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Anime Cross-Over RP Empty
PostSubject: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Everyone just..you know...I'll jump in later.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Mami

Boom, Boom! Mami shot at the witch, hurting it but not killing it. The witch shot something she couldn't make out at Mami, and she barely dodged. She used a huge gun, and shot the witch. Slowly, the witch disappeared and the labyrinth did, too, and a grief seed appeared. Mami picked it up and refreshed her soul gem.

( Am I doing this right?)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:51 pm

((Yeah.))

Momiji and Madoka went out for a little while. For now, they were just friends. But they could hug without turning Momiji into an animal because Madoka had a curse on her, too. Not the same curse, but still.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Mami seen Momiji and Madoka walking, and she turned to Madoka. Hello, Madoka! Have you seen any odd behaviour? Or any Familiars? I want to catch them before they hurt any more humans! Mami transformed back into her real clothing.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 pm

"Oh, hey!" Madoka smiled, and Momiji hugged Mami. Mami and Momiji were apparently in the same grade.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Where are you guys heading? I am looking for more witches; Tell me if you see any odd behaviour!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 pm

"Not that I know of..." Madoka said. She held Momiji's hand and they walked to the park.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 pm

It was a bright and sunny morning. Haruhi ate last night's leftovers while getting dressed in her boys school uniform. I wonder how Tamaki will react if he saw me eating this...
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Makoto was preparing for her group concert. Let's see... Haruka and Chihaya goes first. Then Yukiho, Iori, and me. Makoto looked at the mirror then frowned. A year ago, when she debuted, she had many fangirls. Now, she still has a bunch of fangirls that she can't even count how many letters she gets from girls.
-----------------
"I love weekends!" Tohru stretched. She headed to the nearest park to feed the ducks and do other things. She opened the bag to check if there were any bread left and noticed that she accidently ate the bread as a snack. W-what am I going to do?! Tohru ran in circles, then tripped on her own legs.
-------------------
"Utau! Stop eating ramen! You must lose weight!" El and Il cried. Utau was eating her usual ramen again. It was her break day and she hoped to spend it with her boyfriend, Kukai. He had a tournament that day though and she was terribly depressed.

"I can eat as much as I intend too! (which sounded more like "I fcan euat az muuch as I enchen too)" Utau screamed while eating. She quickly drank the rest of her soup then called Amu Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:31 am

Honey Senpai jumps happily out of bed. He grabs his stuffed bunny, Usai-Chan, and hugs him tightly. He giggles happily. He changes into his Ouran HighSchool Academy uniform.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Haruhi was now walking to school, unlike most people in the club who drive limos. When she arrived, Haruhi took out her textbooks and homework. Haruhi was always an A+ student, at the top of her class, and had a scholarship. I wonder where is Honey-sempai and Mori-Sempai. They were usually here on time.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Hideyoshi got up from bed. Another day, he thought. He dressed in the Fumizuki Academy uniform. I seriously had to be put in class F. Oh well, at least I'm not like Yuuko, always being so perfect and girly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Still waiting for Mori and Honey, Haruhi wondered if there was anybody else in the world who were also confused for the wrong gender.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 pm

I wonder if anyone else out there is mistaken for a girl instead of a boy. Or a boy instead of a girl... Hideyoshi thought. He was walking to Fumizuki Academy. And who also got put in class F?
"Thanks, but I'm a boy," Hideyoshi said, when Yoshii had called him a girl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Honey Senpai arrives at Ouran Academy with Mori Senpai. As they enter the school, Honey sees Haruhi. "Haru-chan!" He yells excitedly and waves over to her. He was giggling and jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Honey finally arrived at school, now hugging Haruhi by the knees. "Hi Honey sempai! Do you know if we have a special party at the host club today?

Haruhi wondered if there was somebody who was a boy but looked like a girl. if someone like that existed... poor them!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Mami hold out her soul gem. It began to dimly glow, and glowed very bright until she reached a school called " Ouran Academy." The gem was glowing extremely bright. She went closer to the school, and warned the people inside Please come outside... I am..Um.. The health administrator! There is an unhealthy disease in this school, being caused by, uh, roaches! They couldn't know she was a magical girl; Only Madoka really knew, and Homiji. ( sorry if the name is spelt wrong; haven't watched Fruit basket in so long.)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Honey looks up at her "I'm not sure, Haruhi." He hugs tightly onto Usai-Chan, his bunny. "Maybe you should ask Tamaki"

((( I'm hoping I spelled the names right... )))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

"THe problem is, Honey, Tamaki is missing."
Haruhi saw a curly girl with yellow hair talking to the chairman, or Tamaki's father. Haruhi overheard the conversation. Roaches? Inspection? "Hello, Mr. Suoh, what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:51 pm

The smile disappeared from Honey's face. Tamaki!?! Missing!?! He didn't like the sound of that. He overheard a conversation. The person talking was a girl.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Madoka and Momiji were watching Mami from a quiet distance. "Hey. Wanna come see?" Madoka asked Momiji. "WOULD I EVER!" Momiji squealed, then Madoka covered his mouth with a nurse's mouth cover thing. "Please evacuate the school!" "Major disease spreading!" "Get out, EVERYONE!" Were some of the things Madoka and Momiji called out. They followed Nami into the labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Major spreading disease? Honey walks up to Madoka from behind. "What kind of disease?" He asks curiously. He holds Usai-chan tightly to his chest.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:22 pm

"A disease!!! Very fatal!!!!!" Momiji screamed.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Mami turned around.

Hello, Madoka, Momiji. Mami whispered. Get ready! Mami transformed into her magical girl outfit, and led Madoka and Momiji into the labyrinth. When they found the witch, Mami used a giant gun, and shot the witch. Arrows shot at Mami, and she quickly jumped out of the way, barely missing the arrows.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:27 pm

((( Woah woah woah!!! I can't keep up!! )))

Honey holds tighter onto Usai-chan. A fatal disease?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Cross-Over RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next