Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Cross-Over RP

Go down 
+4
MsJoyMaeda
aimi
Reese
evan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Haruhi shook her head. "I know you guys are lying. First of all, this school is private so you guys wouldn't know. Second, if there was a disease, the nurses would have found out hours ago. What are you trying to come at?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Mami finished off the witch, and quickly refreshed her soul gem until turning to Haruhi.

Nothing you need to know about! She said, with a giant smile on her face, then she skipped away with Madoka and Homiji.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:33 pm

"If I am a student here, I think I have the right to know," Haruhi argued. "Honey does too. In fact, the whole club should know."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Honey doesn't say anything. He stands near Haruhi, looking at Mami. What if there really is a disease? I don't wanna get sick!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 pm

"We are coming for reasons. Only we know why. There will be consequences if you follow us in." Madoka frowned, and ran into the labyrinth. Madoka transformed, and Momiji jumped up onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 pm

"Then why did you have to invade our private school all of a sudden? What does that have to do with your own personal problems?" Tamaki and the Host Club is missing... and now this...
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:54 pm

(((Um...Where are we? Sorry...)))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Starberri wrote:
(((Um...Where are we? Sorry...)))
Summary: Madoka and Mami came into Ouran to fight a witch and just read the last 2 pages...
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:57 pm

( ok i finally finished my app and im just checking if im accepted. By the way im alice from pandora hearts)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Mami turned around, and walked towards Haruhi. If you really knew what was going on, you would just shut you're mouth and not question me. I don't care if this is a private school; So what? Does that mean you people deserve royalty? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

"Excuse me, but I'm not royal or rich, I'm a commoner. I got here because of a scholarship. If you weren't an intruder, you would have a reason why I should believe you.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Makoto walked out on stage. Nothing unusual.
----------------------
Tohru started to wander around the city. She found herself looking at the popular Ouran High School. She dropped her bag and started blankly for a minute. She looked at people staring at her as they walked pass and she decided to see what's in the school. Since her school had a day off, she could at least see what it has in store.
-----------------------
"Amu?" Utau asked. "You wanna come eat ramen with me?" Utau flinched as Amu unexpectedly ended their call and she walked outside. She wanted to calm herself down and she started walking to Ouran.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:41 pm

A second later, another girl was walking towards Ouran Academy. Haruhi thought she looked kind, selfless, but very clumsy. "Hello, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Tohru watched as a pretty person walked up to her. Tohru blushed then grabbed the person's hand. "H-Hello! I-I'm Tohru Honda! May I ask, what's you name?" She let go of the person's hand and started to think. I think she's a girl, but this person looks like a boy...
------------
Utau opened the door to the school. Wearing a disguise, no one knew her. Hmm... I forgot where it was... Utau finally found what she was looking for: The Ouran Host Club.
------------
"Good job guys!" Makoto screamed after her short performance. She walked home and fell onto her bed. She squeezed her giant teddy bear and turned on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 pm

"Oh, I'm Haruhi. Would you like me to show you around the school?"
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 am

Chiyo
Chiyo was just wandering the school without knowing that she knocked on to some one. She said," Oh! Hi! "
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 am

"Sorry, Tohru. You remember me, right? Well," Madoka reached and told what was going on in her ear. "You can come."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 am

Honey sempai just couldn't get it together. Random people showing up... talking about a disease... He just can't sort it out. He holds Usai-chan closer to his chest.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 am

"Don't follow us in or you'll get hurt!" Momiji yelled. They went into the barrier and entered the labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 am

((( You talking to Honey[me]?)

Honey was dumbfounded. Don't follow them? Or I'll get hurt? Where do they go?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 am

Haruhi stood there and waited. "Honey sempai, could you fetch some cakes for me?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 am

Honey's face lit up. "Okay!" He says. He runs to the kitchen to go get some cake. Mori sempai was following him from behind.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:01 pm

(I'm on my phone so I'll just do Tohru)
Tohru wanted to take a tour of Ouran but decided to follow Madoka. She listened as creepy music filled her hears and familiars tried flew in all directions. "M-Madoka, what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 pm

"Let's make Madoka try some of the tasty cake." Haruhi cut a sugary slice of cake, with a strawberry covered icing on top. She placed the cake on a dainty china plate. "Try some," Haruhi urged.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 pm

"The witches barrier." Madoka said calmly. "I've done this a lot. So has Momiji."
"Err, yeah. I never told anyone, though." Momiji chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Cross-Over RP   Anime Cross-Over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Cross-Over RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next