Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded~Remade APPS

Go down 
+4
dewey decimal system
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
Harmony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Stranded~Remade APPS Empty
PostSubject: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:02 pm

//I know there has been a RP like this,but I wanted to make another one with new people!You can use your own app if you'd like..Storyline might be different.

Story~
You were heading down South for a Vacation with your family.Little did you know,the plane would take an unexpected turn.The Plane comes crashing down onto a mysterious island that doesn't show up on ANY maps.You & your mates would have to find a way to survive on the island filled with deadly creatures,cannibals,volcano's,tsunamis and many more.

App~
Name;
Age;
Personality;
Bio;
Description/Photo;

You can be siblings with another user,but please try to keep this RP alive.

MY APP;
App~
Name;Samantha Pottorff (Sam)
Age;16
Personality;Mature,Funny,Intelligent,Bubbly,Enthusiastic,Creative,Judgemental,Frail,Moist,Feminine,
Bio;Samantha was a very good girl when she was younger,she made a lot of friends and had an Amazing Mom.But when Sam turned 7,things changed.Her mother married an abusive father,the only time Samantha can get out of his grip is when her mother his home from her job.She dreaded her father,and decided to make the best of the vacation she was having.
Description/Photo;Sam has wavy strawberry blonde hair,and red freckles scattered around her cheeks,she has sea blue & green eyes.She has nice soft lips,and a nice long neck.She has long legs,and a very petite body.

RULES:
No marry-sues
Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13
No cursing (You can say words like damn or stupid but don't overboard.)
Be nice and respectful to other users.
Please make an app first,before RP'ing

Note:After 4 or 5 people I'll start the RP!

Last edited by Swift Of A Pen on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 pm

I remember this RP~! It was one of my favorites x3

May I use one of my old characters? I'll still fill out on app!

Name; Timmy Jakkaru
Age; 18
Personality; Timmy is a very caring young man. However, he is a little shy. When he has feelings for someone, he becomes muted around that person. He can be curious at times and always has something to talk about. He does have 'another side' of him- and that is his Uncontrolled self.
Bio; When Timmy was at the tender age of 12, he has gone uncontrolled for the first time. These strangers were trying to mug him, and he got so angry with them his Uncontrolled state got triggered. He has killed them all in a blood bath. When he got back to his original self, he noticed all of the damage he has done to them, and swore to himself he would never go uncontrolled again. Besides his 'uncontrolled-self' issue, he does have a wonderful life back at home. He has a little sister, who he cares for very much, and would do anything to help her stay out of trouble.
Description/Photo; Stranded~Remade APPS 310

Last edited by Seto on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

App~
Name; James (Too lazy to think of a last name)
Age; 18
Personality; James is obnoxiously hyper the majority of the time. He's very excitable, dramatic and has a hard time controlling his emotions. He gets scared and paranoid really easily. He can be shy at first but becomes really clingy to whomever he is attached to. He also tends to obsess/fanboy over things, that not being his only super annoying attribute. James also suffers from multiple personality disorder, his other personality not having a name and being nearly the complete opposite of James.
Bio; James spent his early years with his mother, never knowing of his father. His mum was a great parent. She was loving, caring, kind, etc. She passed away when James was still a very small child, causing him to gradually develop a second personality, a sadistic personality with no name or gender who could be cruel, cold and take care of James. The rest of his childhood through teenage years were lived with abusive parents and eventually at a mental ward. James was recently released, as he just turned 18.
Description/Photo;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 pm

@Seto & Freeman Your both accepted, & Yea you can use your old character too!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Name; Karissa (Karri) Paige
Age; 17
Personality; Quiet, but can be loud when she wants. Likes to be the leader of everything and take control of things. She's really persistent and doesn't give up no matter what. Brave and not scared of much. Loyal and a good friend. Karri is also very smart, considered a nerd by most people, and curious. She loves exploring and going on adventures. Karissa is a strong tomboy, and is extremely athletic. Because of her past, she's grown up her whole life trying to hide her emotions and act tough through the hard times.
Bio; Ever since her parents divorced, she's had to live with her alcoholic father who was barely ever home. So, she had to be the strong one in her family and look after all of her many siblings.
Description/Photo; Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Name; Alison (Alli) Brown
Age; 18
Personality; Super shy & kind, but will stand up for herself.
Bio; Alli used to live with her younger sister and mother, for mostly all of her life up to now. Her father abandoned her family when she was very young, so she tries her best to help around.
Description/Photo; Alii has long brown curly hair and green eyes.

P.S. I would be happy to be anyone's relative, just ask :3
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Saving post for my app c:
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:31 pm

I am starting the RP.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Name; Naomi Luna
Age; 14
Personality; She's really nice and always laughs at good and even bad jokes. She loves doing pranks. She is playful, charming and has a great personality. She is honest and only lies when it will help protect someone's feelings. Without her contacts she's practically blind. She's strong and never gives up, even if she is spoiled.
Bio; She was set up for adoption after her sister was born, her parents didn't want her. It took no time for her to get adopted by a rich family, the Idelnouis family. Her life instantly became the best and full of endless luxury. She was treated like a queen. When she turned 14, her parents got her a car for practicing driving and promised her a trip to a luxury hotel down South. That didn't happen until a few months later. The good thing, is that she now has to chance to get to know her long-lost sister.
Description/Photo;
Her hair is shorter than this:

Name; Skai Taylor
Age; 13
Personality; She's quite shy, but easy to make friends with. She has an attractive laugh and a cute sneeze. She always blushes around the boys she has a crush on. She feels other people's pain and worries a lot. She's agile and tough, meaning she can be really rude when she's on a bad mood. Even with this, she is trustworthy and will gladly keep a secret, unless its too much to take, since that will make her break out in tears of guilt.
Bio; She's had a tough life. She became an orphan at the age of seven, and ever since that she's lived out on the streets all by herself. It made her tough and agile, the reason why she would steal bread, drinks and fruits from the market. She loved cats, and she adopted two cats she found out in the streets. One of them was white and the other one was white. The white one was called Nike and the other one was called Theodore. Recently, Theodore died, and Skai was so depressed that she instantly decided to get a new life. She gathered all her savings she got from street performing and selling stolen items that she almost got enough for the trip. She worked very hard for the next few months, and finally was able to get enough money to start a new life, living like a normal person with Nike. Too bad the plane crashed. Still, there is a good thing about it. Due to the plane crash, she got to meet her long-lost sibling, Naomi Luna.
Description/Photo;
Spoiler:

Sorry if I can't have more than one character.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Name; Mia Toleranty
Age; 19
Personality; Serious, sometimes rude, upset easily.
Bio; She never really had any friends. She usually was alone. On her trip, she was hoping she would make some new fiends. But sadly, the plane crashed.
Description/Photo; later

Sorry I did it so late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade APPS   Stranded~Remade APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded~Remade APPS
Page 1 of 1