Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+24
Mario and Luigi
Oliver
flower
Reese
evan
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
emiko
i am ugly
Kennedy
dewey decimal system
Lineesa
Silver
SilverBell
Flynn
YEEZUS
dana scully
Gabriella
mich
Lenka
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
aimi
Relora
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver


Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 23
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

I CANT BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME A POPPY HEAD!!! OH YM GOD!!!! AAH!! nah dont worry about it. me, oliver, as a certified boy, agrees that most boys are poppy heads. but frankly, so are most girls (sorry). people are just poppy heads.


Last edited by Oliver on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 pm

FANDOM LIST:
Madoka
Mami
Sayaka
Homura
Soul
Maka
Kyubey
Kid
Shinigami
BlackStar
Tsubaki
Ene
Akihisa
Minami
Himeji
Hideyoshi
Kyousuke
Hitomi
Mary
Kano
Kazumi

((I have dangie thangies the size of Mami's when she was 11, still the biggest in tge grade ong so random))

PEEPS I WANNA MARRY:
Soul
Homura
Sayaka
Kano
Hideyoshi
Kid
Kyousuke
Hitomi
Mami


Last edited by Madoka on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 pm

@Oliver lol I agree, lots of girls a butts at my school

@Madoka I thought you hated Kyosuke...

babes I want 2 marry :
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Oliver wrote:
I CANT BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME A POPPY HEAD!!! OH YM GOD!!!! AAH!! nah dont worry about it. me, oliver, as a certified boy, agrees that most boys are poppy heads. but frankly, so are most girls (sorry). people are just poppy heads.

you're not a poppy head don't worry


yes girls are poppy heads too
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Witch wrote:
@Oliver lol I agree, lots of girls a butts at my school

@Madoka I thought you hated Kyosuke...

babes I want 2 marry :
Well yea but he is a hot sugarbabe so ai can see why Sayaka was so attracted to him.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Madoka wrote:
Witch wrote:
@Oliver lol I agree, lots of girls a butts at my school

@Madoka I thought you hated Kyosuke...

babes I want 2 marry :
Well yea but he is a hot sugarbabe so ai can see why Sayaka was so attracted to him.
Its canon that he's a jerk. I don't hate him for going out w/ Hitomi, I hate him since he's an ungrateful little brat. He calls Sayaka a "monster" in the PSP game XC
Honestly he doesn't look attractive.

I honestly think Sayaka liked him because he was her childhood friend and therefore developed feelings for him overtime.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell


Posts : 3309
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 22
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

@Mami and Oliver Boys and girls at my school are poppy heads
Back on topic: Sayaka and Kyosuke... Some lame Childhood Blues. The other SayaKyo is <3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 24
Location : The gallows

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 am

Mami wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mami wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Witch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=arQ4oy66F3Y

VHKDAKEHGIYCKJah this is literally perfect
THAT IS SO SAD
I liked a boy, but he dissed me when I told him...


boys are poppy heads
Boys aren't that bad, come on, there's super awesome boys on this forum. They're basically the same as girls, we're ALL people.

Also anime boys are babes

Does anyone like SAO? I watched a bit of it.

i think boys are poppy heads

most of them

I don't like anime boys idk why


poppy heads

This is both hilarious and insulting at the same time.

I assure you I am not a "poppy head", whatever the heck that means.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS


Posts : 3579
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 16

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:47 am

Pippin wrote:
Mami wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mami wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Witch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=arQ4oy66F3Y

VHKDAKEHGIYCKJah this is literally perfect
THAT IS SO SAD
I liked a boy, but he dissed me when I told him...


boys are poppy heads
Boys aren't that bad, come on, there's super awesome boys on this forum. They're basically the same as girls, we're ALL people.

Also anime boys are babes

Does anyone like SAO? I watched a bit of it.

i think boys are poppy heads

most of them

I don't like anime boys idk why


poppy heads

This is both hilarious and insulting at the same time.

I assure you I am not a "poppy head", whatever the heck that means.

A "poppy head" is a user of opium.
It's like a pothead but they do opium and not marijuana.
I still don't see how most boys are poppy heads, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:03 am

Ash Williams wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Mami wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mami wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Witch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=arQ4oy66F3Y

VHKDAKEHGIYCKJah this is literally perfect
THAT IS SO SAD
I liked a boy, but he dissed me when I told him...


boys are poppy heads
Boys aren't that bad, come on, there's super awesome boys on this forum. They're basically the same as girls, we're ALL people.

Also anime boys are babes

Does anyone like SAO? I watched a bit of it.

i think boys are poppy heads

most of them

I don't like anime boys idk why


poppy heads

This is both hilarious and insulting at the same time.

I assure you I am not a "poppy head", whatever the heck that means.

A "poppy head" is a user of opium.
It's like a pothead but they do opium and not marijuana.
I still don't see how most boys are poppy heads, though.


OH GUYS I'M JUST JOKING I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ME ALREADY XD

BACK ON TOPIC: My MOTHER thinks that Kyosuke has a " handsome" design. LOOOOOOOOOL. I really LOVE Hitomi's design. She is so adorable and cute. Sure, she made some mistakes, but COME ON, If Sayaka really enacted Kyosuke she would've already asked him out.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 21
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 pm

My Madoka figma is beautiful
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 pm

If you read my signature or new already, I don't know if I should like Arisa Mitsuko or hate her because of the crime behind her! What should I decide to do?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 24
Location : The gallows

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 pm

My Time wrote:
If you read my signature or new already, I don't know if I should like Arisa Mitsuko or hate her because of the crime behind her! What should I decide to do?

That's just like asking if you should hate a dog because it's owner was abusive.

If you like the way Arisa sings, that's awesome. You don't need to hate her for what her creators did to get her voice.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Pippin wrote:
My Time wrote:
If you read my signature or new already, I don't know if I should like Arisa Mitsuko or hate her because of the crime behind her! What should I decide to do?

That's just like asking if you should hate a dog because it's owner was abusive.

If you like the way Arisa sings, that's awesome. You don't need to hate her for what her creators did to get her voice.

I agree with Pippin. If you like her voice, that's great! You don't have to hate her because of the way her voice was obtained.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver


Posts : 4143
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 22
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:25 pm

I have started watching chobits has anyone ever watched it? If you have omg chi is so adorable!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Crona wrote:
I have started watching chobits has anyone ever watched it? If you have omg chi is so adorable!

I might watch it. I was going to a while ago but then I started watching Fairy-tail instead. Is it good? What episode are you on? Also, Mina and My Time watch Chobits.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Crona wrote:
I have started watching chobits has anyone ever watched it? If you have omg chi is so adorable!

I watched the whole season on netflix! It has a really unexpected twist about Chi near the ending.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow


Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 21
Location : Forever young

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Crona wrote:
I have started watching chobits has anyone ever watched it? If you have omg chi is so adorable!

Ikr! I love Chobits! Its my favorite anime! (:
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell


Posts : 3309
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 22
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:51 pm

I found a cute song by Jin, which is a relief from listening to Jin songs and crying to death.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Did you take the time to translate this?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Arigato wrote:
I found a cute song by Jin, which is a relief from listening to Jin songs and crying to death.

That song is sooo kawaii!!

I. am. trying. to. get. over. the. fact. that. TETO. KASANE. HAD. A. CONCERT. BEFORE!!!(Sorry if caps abuse)

Spoiler:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 pm

@Squritle Teto had a concert? I'm not a fan of her but that's so cool QQ
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Who read the manga " Horimiya " ? And also theres an OVA of it but ugly graphics.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow


Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 21
Location : Forever young

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Has anyone ever seen Rozen Maiden and/or My bride is a mermaid?

If you have can you tell me what they are about because I really want to watch them!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Mina wrote:
Has anyone ever seen Rozen Maiden and/or My bride is a mermaid?

If you have can you tell me what they are about because I really want to watch them!

I watched rozen maiden before.

I don't know how to explain so i copied and pasted what I found on the internet:

@Witch Teto did have a concert around 2007. Miku and friends (Also Gakupo) was there too. They used MMD for it though but it was a real concert in Japan. According to my cousin, Teto never had any concert again because she got glitchy at the last concert a few years ago, but I don't think that's true.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content





Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
» Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
» HG Discussion Topic
» elsword discussion topic
» The difference between anime and manga?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: