Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to deal with her and him?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

How to deal with her and him? Empty
PostSubject: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 pm

No I'm notmlookin for relationship advice I just need a way to cope and keep my mind off it and how I should face the problem.

Okay so I've had a crush on a guy since fifth grade (sophomore in HS now so yea it's been a while) anyway last year (you guys might remember) he was going through issues with his sexuality and for a while he was gay. I cried my eyes out and got over it. I still hoped of course and even through you guys said I should tell him that I liked him... I kind of didn't do that... Way to shy for that DX

Anyway, he has affirmed hat he is straight and I was happy. Well low and behold it's now sophomore year and luckily I don't have hat much of a crush on him. Well on a ride home from hand practice with my friends we're talking about how Joey wants to ask out-- oh not me-- my good friend Bri. YES I am happy for her. In fact I erged her to say yes and was one of the first to know (which is new to me, I usually learn of a hookup when the couple breaks up..) but now... I've redeveloped my crush on him... I'm not jealous strangely enough but I want to be with him I want him to look at me like he does to her. And the worse part is I don't think I can ever go of with I'm in the future because they'll probably be together for a while and when they break up I feel like I'd betray my friend if I were ever to go out with him! It's infuriating because I feel so lost!!! I just don't know what to do. I need something to get my mind off him and her, I'm happy for my friend and the fact that his guy has his first real girlfriend. If they're happy I am happy... Yet... I feel terrible too.... I don't know what to do plead help

Oh and I see them everyday at school (and I see them lock lips a lot too which is gross :/)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 pm

I actually have the same situation, but this is what I do. It might help you, too, though. c:

1. I join clubs to get my mind off a certain person
2. Chat with other people except those two specific people. Socialize with others and do something together, there will be a fairly high chance you'll forget for a while
3. Do something that you love. Like if it's sports you would go outside and play soccer or something you'd like.
4. Take a nap? Sometimes you wouldn't remember since... well... you're sleeping. lol
5. Talk about it with some other friends. They'll help you forget about it.

And try to say to yourself to just forget about him, relax and don't worry about it. It's going to be okay, you'll get your mind off of it.

--

I know this might help but if you need more just ask. I have more ideas on how to get your mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks for he reply... I don't want to talk to my friends because they are her and his friends and they don't know I am attracted to him D:

I seriously have no one to confide with and if I told my mom she'd just tell myt dad :/

I'll try just socializing though... With new friendships or something I am sure I'd get my mind of it c:
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

StarGem wrote:
Thanks for he reply... I don't want to talk to my friends because they are her and his friends and they don't know I am attracted to him D:

I seriously have no one to confide with and if I told my mom she'd just tell myt dad :/

I'll try just socializing though... With new friendships or something I am sure I'd get my mind of it c:

You're welcome! And yeah, when you talk to newer people you'll forget a lot of things. That's how I got over some stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:03 am

End up like me and fall in love with a witch, you'll never have any completion for one
I guess try and do other things. Keep your mind off boys, romance and stuff like that. Try volunteering after school, maybe community service, or I dunno?
I'm horrible at love advice soo yeah...
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:45 am

Eh em.

Well, as everyone said, try getting him off your mind. Also, you guys can all be friends, right?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Bliss Swirl wrote:
Eh em.

Well, as everyone said, try getting him off your mind. Also, you guys can all be friends, right?

Who said I want friends with them? Bro is one of my good friends and Joey is both my crush and another good friend :v

I wouldn't ever want to lost that friendship, that is what makes this so hard to deal with for me :/
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Easy. Just listen to music that doesn't means about love ... Whatever.. And you could watch tv or have sleepover with your BFFs and get you mind of him. Don't let your friends talk about him and like just pretend you never believed in love.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 am

Scarilicous wrote:
Easy. Just listen to music that doesn't means about love ... Whatever.. And you could watch tv or have sleepover with your BFFs and get you mind of him. Don't let your friends talk about him and like just pretend you never believed in love.

The bolded is the only thing I can't do... but I'l try everything else c:

Thanks guys, I'm feeling better already, my feelings for him are already beginning to go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with her and him?   How to deal with her and him? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with her and him?
Page 1 of 1