Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.

Go down 
+16
Mace
Lenka
aimi
evan
YEEZUS
Reese
Snow
o
Squirtle
flower
Relora
Rufistar
Flynn
Kennedy
Silver
~Rachelle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Mace wrote:
Hi guys,

Please understand, life takes priority!.

You will see when you are a junior / senior in high school, that you don't have much time to be working on forums. I have hours of homework and am at school for sports, band, studying, and more!

I have been more inactive than usually lately but thats because I've had a lot of extra band and ACT (a big test you take to get into colleges!) studying to do.

We will hire 1-2 moderators soon. Maybe an admin in the future. S has resigned as moderator. I will fix your ranks soon.

Thank you for your explaination, Mace! I totally understand you. Alot of people are soon to be busy since school is comming to an end.

Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:28 am

Aisha contacted me on tumblr and asked me to post this
He said that he hasn't been on because his life is kinda crummy right now and has issues logging in. Hope you guys understand.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am

Candlelit wrote:
Aisha contacted me on tumblr and asked me to post this
He said that he hasn't been on because his life is kinda crummy right now and has issues logging in. Hope you guys understand.

Oh, I hope he comes back Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:20 pm

I feel your pain, Mace. Though in 5th grade I still have 2 stacks of homework about algebra. Its not just highschool. XD

But its ok mace, we understand that your super busy.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Marshy is right^

School is a main priority
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Mace wrote:
Hi guys,

Please understand, life takes priority!.

You will see when you are a junior / senior in high school, that you don't have much time to be working on forums. I have hours of homework and am at school for sports, band, studying, and more!

I have been more inactive than usually lately but thats because I've had a lot of extra band and ACT (a big test you take to get into colleges!) studying to do.

We will hire 1-2 moderators soon. Maybe an admin in the future. S has resigned as moderator. I will fix your ranks soon.
wow not looking forward to high school Razz
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Linda, please do not bump topics that haven't been active for more than three weeks. Topic locked & infraction given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.   Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive moderators, admins, trolling and things.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3