Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

classroom of death- rp app

Go down 
+5
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Queen
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Mind your business ^ ._.

Also,do you think we might start today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:06 pm

@Hop: does ur character have a strong accent or no. he seems cool lets be freidns nyeh lets go tennis

believe, you should be the one minding your business, i had no idea what nemo was saying and i simply asked her if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Piper McLean wrote:
@Hop: does ur character have a strong accent or no. he seems cool lets be freidns nyeh lets go tennis

believe, you should be the one minding your business, i had no idea what nemo was saying and i simply asked her if she was ok.
he's american born, so there's no strong emphasis on consanents (spelling?) such as 'r', 'l', 'd', etc. but he has a slightly deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:03 pm

yeah we might actually start today, everybody!! any last apps to be accepted until 6:30 ^@^ at 6:30 i will send you guys the order in which you die. im super sorry if youre the first to die, however the first death will be an npc so you all have at least a decent amount of time with your character
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah we might actually start today, everybody!! any last apps to be accepted until 6:30 ^@^ at 6:30 i will send you guys the order in which you die. im super sorry if youre the first to die, however the first death will be an npc so you all have at least a decent amount of time with your character

Oooh, yay! I look forward on role playing, it seems fun and cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 pm

hello! you should've all gotten a pm called DEATH LIST. upon reading that e-mail, respond to me simply saying "ok" or "alright." once all of you have responded, i will start the roleplay.
AS OF NOW, APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED! REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR DEATH NUMBER A SECRET!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Tranquility wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Oooh, yay! I look forward on role playing, it seems fun and cool! ^^
IA M SO FAAQING EXCITED OMFG
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 pm

i'm on episode six iT IS INTENSE****
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 pm

*v* so happy you guys are all liking it!! roleplay starts tomorrow
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 am

Oliver wrote:
*v* so happy you guys are all liking it!! roleplay starts tomorrow
yeah i can't wait! tomorrow i'll watch the last two episodes. i want to wait to see the big finale.

also, in the roleplay will the dead person know that they're dead or will it be like in the show, where they have no clue? i'm just curious, since i don't know if it will just be like everyone else simply dies off or if it will be like a murder mystery.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm

^^^dead person has no clue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Oliver wrote:
^^^dead person has no clue!
exactly. sorry if im gonna spoil it but not really a spoiler:

a dead person seems to act like any other normal person, they dont know they are dead, and have no memories of dying. the only evidence someone really has (unless theyre like mei mikami, who is able to see the colors of death) is actually witnessing their death, or touching a dead persons cold hand, according to azumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: classroom of death- rp app   classroom of death- rp app - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

classroom of death- rp app
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2