Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Empty
PostSubject: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Original Role Play idea created by Silmaril~

About:

Know Races:

The Five branches of Magic:

Rules:
Updates:
Code:

[b]Name~[/b]
[b]Gender & Age~[/b]
[b]Race~[/b]
[b]Background~[/b]
[b]Picture/Description~[/b]
[b]Do you want you character to be a ruler/leader of their race?[/b] not applicable for elementals. If yes please put a number between 1 and 10
[b]Special skills/abilities~[/b]
[b]Other important info~[/b]

My apps:

Last edited by Relora on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

This looks really fun! May I reserve a spot in it? I'll have my APP up later today or tomorrow. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Yes you may reserve a spot c:!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Can you reserve me a spot too? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Of course!

I'm thinking of not setting a deadline for signing up so no worries guys! This app will probably always be open c:!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Name~ Aphrodite Shimmer
Gender & Age~ Female, Her sexuality is straight, and she is about 3000 years?
Race~ Elemental, Aether
Background~ I'm not sure what to put here Sad
Picture/Description~ Aphrodite is a very slim figure, with an entirely dark black body that looks like space and small stars everywhere on her body. Her head is a light white, with long, white hair that reaches her hips. She has purple eyes, and is very sweet-looking.
Do you want you character to be a ruler/leader of their race? not applicable for elementals. If yes please put a number between 1 and 10 -------
Special skills/abilities~ Aphrodite can control the stars, and make them shine however she likes. She can also bring the good/light out of even the rottenest people.
Other important info~ Eh

THANK YOUUUU this is an awesome RP
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 pm

@Dreamer, background can be used to describe the creatures life before what happens in the RP c:, it can also be used to describe personlity ^^

Also you forgot one eensy-teensy thing, otherwise your app is good great. I like her description by the way!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 pm

sorry

heres the edited part:

background Personality: Aphrodite is a very sweet, kind and caring girl. She is aloof, and is often over-whelmed when too many tasks are given to her. She is also very shy, which is why she's very rare to see.

also Woot Dwarves
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Accepted! Woo one person down at least four more to go and I'll get my app up and start c:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Relora wrote:
Accepted! Woo one person down at least four more to go and I'll get my app up and start c:

yay

I can't wait to start.

Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Name~ Twist Nightingale (she named herself. see background.)
Gender & Age~ Erm, a few thousand years old.& she is female.
Race~ Demon.
Background~ Twist was abandoned by her parents when she was 9 years old. You see, they tried to raise her to be tough. Dark. Mean. Like a regular demon. But Twist was different... she didn't want to be a "regular" demon. She wanted to be nice, and friendly. So her parents just... left her. She changed her name and tried to start a new life. Unfortunetly she's been in the shadows, too shy and scared to meet anybody. Well, for a while. Eventually she stopped but nobody liked her because she was a demon... not even the other demons.
Picture/Description~ Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] 71310 & she had big, black wings. Much like a bat's.
Special skills/abilities~ Twist can use light and third eye magic. She taught herself the light magic, and gave up dark magic because she hated it.
Other important info~ Woot dwarves.

Last edited by Dewey on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 pm

@Dewey; accepted! As for magic, as an elemental she is most proficient in elemental magic of her element! However, she may have limited ability in other magical branches I.e. Third Eye. So yes, she may use other magic. Be warned though, things might not always work right;D
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Races updated: Demon is now an official race!

I've decided that if we don't get enough people we'll start Saturday!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Heh, I changed my app.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Name~ Rabelais
Gender & Age~ Male and is as old as the earth.
Race~ Demon
Background~ Rabelais is one of the great dukes of hell and is skilled in most magicks and occult practices, although he is especially skilled with necromancy and uses it to bring back the dead to answer all of the questions of the conjurer.
Picture/Description~
Spoiler:
Do you want you character to be a ruler/leader of their race? not applicable for elementals. If yes please put a number between 1 and 10: No.
Special skills/abilities~ Is extremely skilled in necromancy and is pretty good and very knowledgeable with most magicks and occult practices.
Other important info~ None.

Woot Dwarves!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm

@Dewey reaccepted!

@Ash, accepted!

Looking forward to the RP guys if we can get a couple more people I'll start ASAP, otherwise I'll start Saturday fo' sure ^^
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Relora wrote:
@Dewey reaccepted!

@Ash, accepted!

Looking forward to the RP guys if we can get a couple more people I'll start ASAP, otherwise I'll start Saturday fo' sure ^^

I'm really looking forward to this starting~! c':
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Name~ Aithne Venin Antares
Gender & Age~ Female, 2608
Race~ Elemental, Fire
Background~ Aithne has a terrible temper. She will take almost anything as an insult, even if you don't mean it. As a result, she's never really had any luck making friends, and even her parents despised her. So she left them when she was only around 200. Lately, she has been trying to control her anger. It just seems to always overcome her. She doesn't like hurting people, just hurting... things. She would want to smash something or set something on fire, and the destruction would calm her down. She's very flirty, even though she usually has no luck since people (unless theyre a water elemental/use water magic or are a fire elemental/use fire magic themselves.) are afraid she'll torch them.
Picture/Description~
Spoiler:
and heres a color pallette, since i have no coloring tools
Spoiler:
haha oh god im lazy
Aluminum covers her arms and she has very strong, fireproof armor.
Special skills/abilities~ Fire magic, I guess?
Other important info~ NA

Can I finish the rest later? I used most of my time drawing that, and I still didn't finish it.
Woot dwarves

Last edited by Taost on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm

@Taost, accepted! and yes you may finish c:

We'll be starting tomorrow guys ^^
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Name~ Aquarius "Aqua" Pearl
Gender & Age~ Female, 21
Race~ Water Elemental
Background~ Aqua was born on land with lungs and gills. She lives with her father on land, and her mother lives underwater.
Picture/Description~
Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Waterg10
Do you want you character to be a ruler/leader of their race? N/A
Special skills/abilities~ Elemental and Combat Magic
Other important info~ N/A

Woot dwarves

Last edited by Madoka on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Relora wrote:
@Taost, accepted! and yes you may finish c:

We'll be starting tomorrow guys ^^
yay! awesome. thanks relora.

edit: i did research and apparently the brighter the fire, the hotter.

it goes like this:
| Colder | Red, Cherry Red, Deep Orange, Clear Orange, White | Hotter |

also, aluminum burns at 1220.58 °F apparently. shes about 980° F. when angry shes around 2,000° F.
she wouldnt burn the aluminum unless shes mad. so i guess other fire elementals should try that too.

haha wow sciency
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:21 pm

@Madoka, just add a picture/description say a special little phrase and and you'll be accepted!

Finished my app! The rp shall now begin ^^! Anyone may still join or create new characters at any time!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:57 pm

I have an idea for a race: wizards. They can use pretty much any magic, and have hobbies such as making potions and learning spells. Sorry I cant think of much u.u
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:25 am

@Dewey, that's fine! I'll try to think of a way to elaborate on them further!

@Everyone else, remember apps are still open c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]   Apps: Subterranean RP  [Remade] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apps: Subterranean RP [Remade]
Page 1 of 1