Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e

Go down 
+7
Lord Voldemort
Silver
Daisy
haleylovesgames
Kennedy
o
flower
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 pm

^if youre talking about makkine sometimes i get on her account and ban spammers, thats why.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Taost wrote:
What i think is that posts in the posting games shouldnt count as posts. There are users who have 5,000+ posts and half of them or more are because of one or two word posts in the games. Its not fair for the people who actually make posts with effort put in them.

Yes exactly! I go on a different forum posting games don't count as actual post at all so I only have like 100 post.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:12 pm

I don't think would happen. I mean, the majority people on Fantage Forum have their posts from posting games. Some people mainly post on posting games to get in the top posters. By taking away all the posts, most of us would have to start over to try to get in the position we were.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Joy wrote:
I don't think would happen. I mean, the majority people on Fantage Forum have their posts from posting games. Some people mainly post on posting games to get in the top posters. By taking away all the posts, most of us would have to start over to try to get in the position we were.

That's the point we post in the posting games just to get a lot more posts how many top posters wouldn't actually be there if the posting games didn't count as posts.
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 pm

hi it's aisha i literally cannot log in to my other account (i've already told abbey but she's kinda been busy so yeah)
and no im not some crazy hacker or w/e qq i've already told madoka on her tumblr
-my testing starts this week and doesnt end until the 23rd of may (because california is LAMe!!!!)
-ive kinda been having a really stressful time the last couple months
-i couldnt log on
-i also would like to see the forum more active
-thank you darlings for the happy birthday
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 pm

lordknight wrote:
hi it's aisha i literally cannot log in to my other account (i've already told abbey but she's kinda been busy so yeah)
and no im not some crazy hacker or w/e qq i've already told madoka on her tumblr
-my testing starts this week and doesnt end until the 23rd of may (because california is LAMe!!!!)
-i couldnt log on

1 question if you are Aisha why would you post this here? I know if you are then hi welcome back but if you were him wouldn't you post this in the introductions? Hmm hmm. If you truly are sorry for doubting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Crona wrote:
lordknight wrote:
-i couldnt log on

1 question if you are Aisha why would you post this here? I know if you are then hi welcome back but if you were him wouldn't you post this in the introductions? Hmm hmm. If you truly are sorry for doubting.
Its Aisha. Thats for sure. I saw the post on this tumblr.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:59 pm

GUYS ITS AISHA. IT REALLY IS HIM. LOOK AT MADOKA'S TUMBLR.
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Crona wrote:
lordknight wrote:
-i couldnt log on

because it's relevant to this topic
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:00 pm

lordknight wrote:
Crona wrote:
lordknight wrote:
-i couldnt log on

because it's relevant to this topic

Okay well sorry for doubting (Sorry if I sound snobby or anything I am in a bad mood)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e   I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this topic but w/e
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2