Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Guardians

Go down 
+6
Queen
Squirtle
Velocity
Lord Voldemort
flower
dewey decimal system
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Rise of the Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Have you seen the movie?
I saw it yesterday... at first I didn't think I would like it because none of my friends did & I was upset that we couldn't watch Timothy Green (it looks really good but I hear it's sad so that's why we chose Rise of the Guardians).
But it turned out it was really good! So, have you seen it?
Also, if you role-play, would you join a Rise of the Guardians RP? Just wondering. c;
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

I would love a RP on the movie c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I love ROTG! Its so awesome!

And yes, I'd love a RP of it!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Jack is cute or what?!
*le awkward silence
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Please post a picture of Jack.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:30 pm

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c79a231894a2c8e5a7bede25004b3d50/https://2img.net/h/i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/ultimashadow1/pics/Frost/Jack-Frost-in-Rise-of-the-Guardians-2012-Movie-Image-3.jpg
I posted the link because I was too lazy to save it to my computer ha.
That white hair... XD No not really. I just think he's cute for some reason wow #&thatisjustsadbecausehe'snotevenreal
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Kind of. But it's weird because it's an animation. I thought it was a real movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Joy wrote:
Kind of. But it's weird because it's an animation. I thought it was a real movie.
It is a real movie. Just because its an animation doesn't make it not one.

@Dewey Jack is kind of cute ouo
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

I really wanted to see it but unfortunately never got the chance v.v
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:58 pm

I have never seen it, but I want to.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm thinking of making an RP based off the movie (you don't have to see it to join though), but you can make your own guardians like ex. Jack Frost is kind of a personification of the Winter season (lol I think) so you can make a guardian in charge of Summer, Spring, or Autumn. Or you can create an entirely new guardian you made up in your head c: If you want to be Jack, Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Sandman or the Tooth fairy they will also be options. Pitch can come in later on too u.u
Well yeah but if someone else wants to make a RotG role-play then go ahead! I would totally join~
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm

I've seen it a few months ago, re-watched it the next day. owo ... Since it was VOD. Anyway, I love the animation and the details. It's really pretty.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

That Jack Frost...pretty attractive guy huh...

And DONT SEE TIMOTHY GREEN. TERRIBLE MOVIE. SO SAD AND SORT OF DEPRESSING D:
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:50 pm

I watched that! It was actually pretty good!
Ahaha I remember my parents and Xenadion were watching some James Bond movie that was really long so Elly and I watched Wreck it Ralph right after RotG, but never finished Wreck it Ralph ahaha. Both were better than I expected! I will forever group then together...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:59 pm

I actually enjoyed it, much to my surprise. I thought I would hate it but omg Pitch was adorable. ;u; Like, I never find animated characters attractive but I did think Pitch was kind of attractive, even if it mostly was his character that made him attractive. His back story in the books is really sad, though. ;~;
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Does anyone notice Santa's accent makes P to B? For the first half of the movie I thought Pitch was...

I love the impersonations though, especially badass Russian Santa and badass Australian Easter Bunny ahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:55 am

Oh! Yes, watch Rise of The Guardians its a really really over over major major very very nice story. ^^
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:19 am

@Ash oh gosh I was thinking to myself "Pitch must have never been hugged enough as a child" lmao.
@Lenka everyone says its sad and stuff...
Spoiler:
Well yeah and @Tranquility I was too oblivious to notice that... merp

And who's your favorite character? Mine is the Easter Bunny because he's all tough and its pretty funny xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Guardians
Page 1 of 1