Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

good childhood memories

Go down 
+6
flower
Reese
MsJoyMaeda
evan
Lenka
Squirtle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

good childhood memories Empty
PostSubject: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

I think there was a topic of this a long time ago, but since there are a lot of users that wearnt here before, I would love to here their thoughts. So do you want to share any memories you had as a 5 year old?

I loved watching Tom and Jerry, Road Runner, The Land Before Time, The Wiggles, Dora The Explorer, and many more. My grandma showed me an old movie when I was little by Disney, it was called"Shaggy Dog" and I loved it. Before she died I would always watch it with her, I love that movie.
I also remember getting a leopard puppet that looked really realistic that would scare the crap out of my family but I would love it. I would always have it in bed with me along with a toy bunny I had, and a toy bear.

One of my greatest memories would be when I would ride on this mini bike thing and there would be something attached to it for another person to ride with and I remember always dragging my sister around when she was a newborn haha.

I will edit this later, but right now I want to see some of your good memories!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Awww! I love this idea ; u ; as I get older i'll randomly remember things from when I was little.

Someone bought me a CD of Disney princess songs when I was around 5-6?, I listened to it so many times and it drove my family mad. My favorite song was 'Reflection' or something by Mulan. I heard it again recently and was surprised I knew all the words. Though now I can actually relate.

I don't remember watching much tv... I watched old shows like Between the Lions, and Reading Rainbow. Also there was this one show unused to love and I only recently remember it's name, it was PB+J Otter. Also me and my friends loved kipper.

Cool story: the first time me and my best friend met was when I was two days old and in the hospital and she was a few months old. Our parents were really close friends so there is a picture of two-day-old me looking like a potato with my future best friend in the hospital.

For my 5th birthday my family went to the broadway show of beauty and the beast. Unfortunately I don't remember much of it ;^; But my mom got me the CD AND I LISTENED TO IT ALMOST EVERYDAY. Be our guest was my favorite song and I would do and awkward can can whenever it came on and my mom caught it on video.

I had synesthesia (and if you don't know, synesthesia means confusion of the sense.) I would hear words and get picture in my mind. Sounds and smells triggered different feelings and images in my brain. It wore off quickly though, and I only remember a few instances of me experiencing it.

Wow that was long...;^;... Um....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:38 pm

I can hardly remember any of my childhood except for all the depressing crummy things.
But your memories are really cool and adorable ouo
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:09 pm

I was Belle's (from Beauty and the beast) #1 fan.
No seriously, I screamed that at Disney World. I screamed it so much I threw up.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Man, childhood memories :')

When I was in Kindergarten, I would write my backwards on worksheets. Everyone that I was sitting with was writing with their right hand, and they were writing to the right. So I'm like, "Oh, I'm a lefty! So I will write the other way!" I didn't learn my lesson until a little later in the school year xD So my name ends up looking like this- 'rehtaeH'

I also remember that my family and I were good friends with our next door neighbors. We would be playing outside, and they would sometimes invite us over to have a little lunch with them. They were such great neighbors!

I have made some friends back in Kindergarten and first grade. Half-way through first grade, my family and I moved to Macungie, which is where we currently live.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:37 pm

My childhood consisted of three things:
-competitions
-cello
-lessons
I actually remember more painful things than happy things. Probably because if life was only measured by the events we enjoy in life, it would be very short.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I love these memories. They are so precious to me. <3 Although some aren't so great, some are fabulous c:

1. When I was five I cracked my head against a radiator. It was painful for me and my family, so when we broke down and made our new house, ( living in now) We don't have any radiators c: Iv'e cracked my head open a total of two times because of radiators.

2. I ment the most fabulous people in the world: Two of my five best friends! They are so nice and funny, And meeting them is a big piece of my childhood. We were like the three musketeers.

3. I went to Greece every summer ( and I still do!) and I love looking at old pictures of a five-year old me on the beach c:

4. I had about four surgeries by the age of three.

There are lots more, but those are the main ones.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:58 pm

when i was little i really liked trains. my older brother and i always loved getting new Thomas trains and tracks, and we always brought our toy trains to stores so we could play on the Thomas train tables they used to have in stores. i was literally the train child. there was this park near our home (it's still there today) where they had a train that would go around the park most days of the week, which i looked forward to all the time.

and then i had basically an army of my little ponies and a city of pony stores and play sets.

i'll add more later.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:57 am

When I am still 5 years old, I'm still not in this place I am now living. That's why when I was a 5 I still have a different language..
I also remembered that every time I go outside the house without my parents nor maid's noticing yeah, My Bodyguard call. ( And I call my bodyguard *Paw* It's because he has a bold hair. xD. and Paw is the word of bold hair in my place when I was still 5. That's why I call him my bodyguard because he is the one who always look for me because My mom and dad is always busy yeah yeah... Then I also remembered when I snatch a puppy to a mother dog and hid inside the house. But really, I asked permission to the owner of the mother dog and the puppies to get one but the owner warned me not to let the mother dog notice it. And I named the puppy Whitey, Because It has a white hair color.

And As I remembered I also have a friend name "Snow white" because as my parents said, she is the only girl in their family that's why she called Snow white.

And theres also a time when I went into my friend ''snow white'' house without my bodyguard noticing. Then when the bodyguard went into her house we asked their made to keep a secret that we are at her house lol..

And yeah, Then I forgot everything. xD.. I even though that it was just a dream but nope, it really happened. :>

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:28 am

I don't remember anything other than my 5th birthday. It was my little pony themed, probably the best party ever. There was an ice-cream cake, a piñata, all my friends and family were there. Afterwards me and my aunt went to Chuck E. Cheese or whatever. Yep.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:19 am

blu wrote:
when i was little i really liked trains. my older brother and i always loved getting new Thomas trains and tracks, and we always brought our toy trains to stores so we could play on the Thomas train tables they used to have in stores. i was literally the train child. there was this park near our home (it's still there today) where they had a train that would go around the park most days of the week, which i looked forward to all the time.

and then i had basically an army of my little ponies and a city of pony stores and play sets.

i'll add more later.
That was actually me though not as extreme. We also had lots of Littlest Pet Shop stuff. I remember we lived in a different house and also one of Elly's birthdays, we went to (my favorite) pizza place and then some family members came and one of our aunts got this gigantic LPS house thing
And I remember having lots and lots of Beanie Babies because well I love(d) stuffed animals and stuff. I also remember visiting relatives and going to Disney Land and stuff. The end. There's more but I'm laaazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:46 am

Heather~ wrote:
Man, childhood memories :')

When I was in Kindergarten, I would write my backwards on worksheets. Everyone that I was sitting with was writing with their right hand, and they were writing to the right. So I'm like, "Oh, I'm a lefty! So I will write the other way!" I didn't learn my lesson until a little later in the school year xD So my name ends up looking like this- 'rehtaeH'

I can totally relate! I wrote my name and most of my letters backwards until my mom had me write down all the letters facing the right direction. She hung it on the wall so I would see it and remember ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good childhood memories   good childhood memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good childhood memories
Page 1 of 1