Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:31 pm

''Capri rwan away,awnd she fwell in mwud'' Trust said shaking her head.''No one was gonna touch your uwgly lwaptop'' Trust said glaring at her,and turning to Capri stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Heather brushes her hand on Trust's hair. She has the temptation to take off her black cap and put it on Trust's head. And that's what she did- she took off her cap and put it on her head.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Hallie snapped, she quickly turned around and picked up Trust placing her on her head. "Don't disrespect your elderly, if you want to come down apologize" she said. She walked around the house, humming an endless tune making sure Trust didn't fall off her head. She walked back into the room with her laptop and looked at herself and Trust in the mirror. "You ready to apologize?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Trust shook her head ''Your mwean'' Trust said pouting,her bottom lip trembling.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm

"No, I'm not. I want you to be a good person when you grow up. I want you to be nice to person. I want you to have what I never could have - people on your side. Now apologize" she said, wobbling a little under Trust's weight. She began to pace around the room.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:52 pm

" STOP!" Capri chashed after Hallie, kicking her shin. She was trailing her blanket behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:55 pm

"No, trust needs to learn her lesson. You're lucky I don't discipline her. (beat) Apologize, trust" she said, walking away from Capri. Her kick felt like a poke.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Capri chased her again, then dived on her leg, and hooked on.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:02 pm

"Do whatever, but i'm not stopping until she apologizes. Do you want her to be a good girl, or do you want her to be rude to you too?" she asked. Hallie sat on a chair and balanced her on her head.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:38 am

"Oh, great. Capri's screaming again." Oliver thought, dragging himself out of bed. "Capri, considering all the trouble you made me go through not one hour ago I'd have thought you'd....Hallie, what the heck are you doing?" Oliver said, turning his gaze to Hallie. "I know there has to be some explanation for this, and I don't want to hear it. I'm going back to bed."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:39 am

Capri sighed, then let go. She threw the blanket onto the couch, and went to her room. She slammed the door really hard, and pulled her spelling books out of the trash. Then, she began to practice.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:43 am

Oliver went back into his room. "What a day." He thought, closing the door but leaving it unlocked. He never did lock his door, unless he had a really good reason to. "First it has to be raining, then Capri gets another one of those spider bites, then throws a fit and runs off, and now she's screaming again. I don't even want to ask why Hallie was carrying Trust around on her head."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:58 am

((could anyone tell me what's going here already so that I could insert?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:59 am

((Capri just ran off, but came back, then threatened to run off again but didn't, and now not much is happening.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:06 am

((Ohhhhh! Okay, Thank you for letting me know. And yeah, I can't insert. ))

Alice moved the swing and it's starting to move faster. Feeling the fresh cold find hit her face. A relaxing place she always hang out alone.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:14 am

Oliver brought a large stack of books out from under his bed, and opened a window. It was still raining, but didn't look nearly as bad as it did when Capri ran out. Oliver grimaced. "There is absolutely nothing at all to do. I almost wish Capri would run off again. That would kill another 20 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:28 am

Alice noticed the rain and it started to pour. She rapidly ran into the slide which has a roof. She is very cold and can't still go home because it's still raining hair. "Rain rain go away." She sang.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:08 am

"Come to think of it I should probably be keeping an eye on Capri. She certainly gets into a lot of trouble." Oliver thought, but quickly pushed the idea out of his head. There was no way he was going to be stuck babysitting. He hated babysitting his two little sisters back when they were still alive, and he hated it even more now. "Maybe I could just sit here until I fall asleep. There's nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:11 am

Nicole went to her room, sat in her bed and started reading a book.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:27 am

Oliver started examining the ceiling again. "If only the stupid rain would stop." He thought. tossed a pencil into the air and caught it in his other hand. "This is so boring."
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Trust saw Capri ''Let me go''! Trust shrieked wiggling about on Hallie's head.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Capri opened up her paints, and stuck her fingers in them. She dragged them along her paper, making smudges and finger prints.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Trust hoped off her head and ran to Capri's room falling,but getting back up walking in and closing the door.She crawled to Capri and smiled ''Thats bewuatiful''! Trust said smiling (She's saying Beautiful c:)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Oliver was so bored, he couldn't resist the temptation to see what Trust was screaming about. He ran back down the stairs, but it seemed the problem had already solved itself. He shrugged, heading back up to his own room. "Even babysitting sounds like fun now." He thought, groaning.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Heather was bored out of her mind. She didn't feel like reading, and she couldn't think of anything to write for her next story. She sighs and picks up her journal and her pencil off of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next