Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]

Go down 
+9
Harmony
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Primrose
flower
SilverBell
Lord Voldemort
Silver
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:36 pm

[what happened?]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm

(( I don't even know. What I just know is that they already now about their power so I'm doing the process lol.))

After Matsu running. She arrived in a playground. A very lonely playground. She sat on the swing crying.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:59 pm

"Woah, woah, so.. you have powers.." She whispered. "Well i do too." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

She had gone on the haunted house ride when suddenly, it stopped. There was lots of whispering. "What's going on?" she asked, tapping the person in front of her on the shoulder (Judith). She couldn't see very well, it was dark, but...Was that blood coming from the walls? And why was that girl in front of her thinking that she was an idiot? I wonder if the ride is supposed to stop here, she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Matsu got shock. "EHHH?!" She looked back. "Who-Who-Who are you?" She said.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:14 pm

((Umm can I have a second character?))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:22 pm

(( I don't knw. Maybe just make an NPC?))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

((@Ribbon, my Charcter went with you and Judith okie?))

Lux sat horrified as the gun materialized out of thin air. What was worse was that no one else seemed to have noticed except Angelica who look more pleased than scared out her wits. Lux tried to yell but the only sound that came out was a feeble whimper. Instead, she pressed herself up gains the chair and scooted as far as possible away from Angelica and Judith. Powers? Powers.... She thought terrified. Who are these... These things? Lux thought, her stomach somersaulting. She felt like she was going to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:57 pm

( Are apps still open? )
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:58 pm

((I believe they are))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:59 pm

( Okay, but I'm going to ask the creator to make sure )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:07 pm

"Eeh... yes... I have... I have... powers... it... it.. doesn't matter right now!" she replied to 'Ashterlyn'. Judith felt a tap on her shoulder and immediately turned around pointing the pistol. Her fave was breaking out in sweat and painc. Then she pointed at some random person in a crowd, then a next, and the next. Her finger was trembling finger on the trigger.
((Don't worry, she won't shoot anyone's characters, I promise. Unless if you want her too, I won't.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:19 pm

"Eh, eh?" Simone was shocked to suddenly see a pistol in her face. Was this girl the one who had stopped the car? She ducked quickly and wondered just what was happening. And what was this about powers? What had that girl in front of her done? Simone tried getting far away. What was with the man running the ride?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Lux sat transfixed looking at the gun. She was breathing shallowly and her heart was racing. Without much thought she Lunged at Judith, trying to get the gun away from the girl. Liz had always been raised to do the right hint thing and as terrified as she was she knew she had one chance to break out of her trance and get the gun away from this person -- no this was no person. People can't just make weapons appear out of thin air Lux thought as she grabbed for what she hoped was the gun.

Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:28 pm

((woah where are we?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:23 pm

[I want some interaction!]

That power... where I can freeze and frost things... How was I able to do that? Timothy was in disbelief. He was able to make his book turn into ice and frost a patch of grass with his bare hands. He decided to try this power again one more time. There was a nearby tree. He walks up to the tree and touches it. The bark was at first being frosted, and then got covered in ice.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Angelica smiled. "Nice to know." She whispered. "You're scared, huh?" She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:53 pm

She dropped the pistol in surprise when Lux had lunged at her. The moment it fell to the bottom, it faded in a cloud of shattered letters. Judith heard 'Ashterlyn's words but didn't bother to reply. She looked at the newspaper, scrambling letters, trying to think of something useful.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:58 pm

[where are you guys? Timothy's still at the park]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:03 pm

((we're at an amusement park on this ride in the "Haunted House"))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:03 pm

"Okay, fine, look what I can do." She suddenly disappeared, and re-appeared behind the worker man, as a ghost, she was invisible. She hid him, then turned into him, tied him up, then walked out and pushed a few buttons, for the ride to continue. She then un-tied the man, and got back to her seat. The cart went down a huge hill, then left the tunnel and the ride ended.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Timothy decided to go someplace else. He went strolling around the town until he came to an amusement park. He stands by the gate entrance. He touches the gate with his hands. It turned into ice. Ice touch. That's my power. Timothy smiles. I feel like Jack Frost!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Matsu was in the park. Sitting on the branch. Staring at the clouds. She still couldn't imagine why her body burned but she doesn't hurt nor die but her parents died. "Am I Dreaming?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Timothy was running around the amusement park, freezing and frosting whatever you could touch. He turned a lamppost into ice. He frosted the seats of a roller coaster cart. This was turning out to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Matsu felt little colder. "Why did it cold suddenly?" Then she just rubbed her two hands and suddenly it made some fire. "Ohh! Now, I know. SuperNaturals are true." As she continued on warming herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next