Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]

Go down 
+9
Harmony
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Primrose
flower
SilverBell
Lord Voldemort
Silver
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:59 am

Lux patted the dog on it's head and hummed a bit before averting attention back to the girl. She wanted someone to talk to, and while the girl wasn't very great, she was at least contributing to the socialization. "soooo.... My name is Lux. What's yours?" she rust her tongue in her cheeck and pet the dog some more.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Aleysha was sitting on her piano chair,pressing the soft delicate keys playing a song by Beethoven,she hummed to the tone when she felt an odd feeling.''Hmm'' she asked looking at her arms.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Even though the sun was still out, Timothy was still feeling cold. He gets up from sitting the grass. His hand came in contact with the grass, and he frosted it. Timothy started at the frosted patch of grass in shock.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Aleysha touched the key and gasped,her eyes turned a bright white she saw the History of the Piano.It was abandoned after the owner decided to stop playing the piano,because it was a ''wussy'' hobby.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm

"Sure, I'd like to go with you! My name's Simone, by the way. She smiled and reached for Ivory's hand. With her other, she felt in her pocket. Yes, there was change, and a couple of dollar bills. She felt like she had to say something else, so she looked around. There were lots of other people walking around. "Nice day, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Alyssa

She wanted to go to the park. She exited her house and started walking. She was really happy right now. She started skipping around. Then a strong wind came in. She started to shiver. She looked around, she saw a flag it wasn't moving a bit. Was she sick or something? She looked around why is this wind just hitting her... Only her not anyone else. She was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:09 pm

She put out her tongue and wagged her tail. She sat calmly at Lux's lap.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:11 pm

"Yeah, it is." Ivory looked up at the clear blue sky, and felt the warm sunlight bathe her face. She smiled a bit, and walked with Simone to the store. "I'll probably just get a chocolate bar, bag of chips or something like that to snack on," she said with a shrug. "How about you? Or, if you want, we can share something." Ivory looked around the store while talking to Simone.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Today, Rune didn't have much to do, which was fine by him. No dead person to summon, no lying that they miss them very much, none of that. He didn't feel like talking to anyone dead either, they were often so annoying, going on about how sad their life was or to enjoy being alive or whatever.
He noticed two girls and a dog, he wondered if the dog belonged to one of them, because, it was very cute! He had to ask. Or at least pet it. Walking towards the two, ignoring the dead around him, he suddenly interrupted.
"Hey!" he grinned. "Is that dog yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Alyssa

She was getting red. She stopped right there. She shouted "WHY IS THIS STUPID WIND ONLY TOUCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!" she was angered now. The winds started picking up and a tornado hit the ground. She was now furious. She looked at the tornado and shouted "GO AWAY!!!! FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE NOT ME!!!!"

Last edited by Crona on Sat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Why am I feeling so...so... cold? Timothy brings his knees to his chest. It wasn't helping. He touches the grass again, and the patch got frosted. This is weird... totally weird. Whatever I touch, it becomes ice or gets frosted...
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:25 pm

(EEEEEEP! Where are we in the rp? Did we learn our powers yet?)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:25 pm

"I'll probably just get some ice cream, there's pretty nice weather today, and I don't have that much money with me." Simone noticed one of those freezer thingies and decided to get an ice cream bar. She looked at the price, $2.50. Yes, she had that. She pulled out two quarters and two dollar bills from her pocket. Maybe there was enough left for gum. She walked over to the counter. She didn't have enough, but that was okay. She purchased the ice cream bar and waited for Ivory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Braeden Amser
-
As he sat on the wooden railing of his porch, the trees danced in the light wind. It was a decent day outside-- probably the best one he'd seen so far, however. His white cat lied next to him. He was completely apathetic, as there was nothing to really do but stare and watch the outdoors. Seeing as he didn't have many friends, it just made it worse.

((someone talk to me. also my char knows about his ability already))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Ivory scanned the candy aisle, then found a bar of "Dove" chocolate. She grabbed it and paid the guy at the register, then turned to Simone. "Hey, you never told me your name," she said, taking a small bite out of the delicious milk chocolate.

(Finished my app.)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:31 pm

She got up on two legs and hopped up a couple times, then she laid down on Lux's lap again and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Alyssa

"okay Alyssa calm yourself down. Deep breaths," she mumbled. She took deep breaths but the tornado was still there it was getting bigger as she took deep breaths.
Alyssa thought for a moment. Maybe she could tell it to stop? "Tornado, stop," Alyssa commanded.
The tornado got smaller and smaller. She looked at it with her mouth hanging open... She was so confused the tornado stopped when she told it to?
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:32 pm

(Ok, I read the RP.)

It was a sunny, average day.

Charlotte was in her house listening to the radio, when her cat Navi was sitting on her lap, purring away.

She decided she wanted to go get some ice-cream, so she took Navi for a walk to DQ.

There was a girl in the counter with nose piercings, dyed hair, and a shirt that had a big skull on it. Weird.

"Hello, can I get 2 ice-creams? One chocolate chip and one vanilla with caramel please."
The woman replied in a deep voice.
"Whatever."

She sat at a table and waited, and saw a girl near the counter.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:37 pm

"...Well, she's very cute!" He petted the dog and was on his way, the silence of the girls had bothered him, and his patience wasn't extremely high. He walked through neighbourhoods, staring at those that once lived there, until he found a boy on his porch. He just stared for a moment (how cute he was!!), but then decided to talk to him, as his cat was also very cute!
"Heello!!! Is the cat yours!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Timothy sighs. This was getting weird. Too weird. He stands up and walks over to an empty bench. He touches the bench arm with his hand, and it turned into ice. Timothy just stood there, staring at it. He touches it again, and turns back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Alyssa

She started walking back to her house. She needed to try something. How powerful does this wind get? Was that just a coincidence that it stopped right when she said the word stop. She wanted to try again.
15 minutes later
She had finally reached the house, she stood in her front yard and said. "tornado... Come?" she spoke but wasn't sure what to say. She felt weird. It didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Aleysha ran outside cheering,she petted a dog and her eyes turned bright white.The dog's history was sad,he was abused and needed a home luckily these kind people adopted him.Aleysha smiled at the owners,and skipped to the beach throwing sand in the air '''WOOHOO'''.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Timothy stares at his hands again. He was trying to piece together on what happened. Whatever he touches, turns into ice. That is totally out of the ordinary. It has never happened before.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm

"It's Simone," she replied, "So, want to go to the park, I guess?" She drew up a mental map of the city in her mind. It wasn't that far away. "Or, if you want, we could go somewhere else." What other places were there? The new mall, the old mall, the library, there were a lot of places to go to, mostly because this city was so big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:24 pm

So that was her name. Lux. Judith slowly put down the newspaper and looked away. Her fingers were trembling and urged to use her powers. She didn't want trouble at the moment but was still quite tempted.
"I'm... Judith..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next