Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Raindrop wrote:
@Misty Did you watch Bottle Fairies yet?

I might watch "It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular." I heard it was very funny and the characters look adorable uwu

Not yet, I can't find a way to watch it on iPad....I ill will watch it as soon as I finish marleybone because that is all my brother wants me to do...

Also Watamote/it's not my fault I'm not popular is so awesome! You should see it!

Has anyone here read or watched Chu-Bra?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Henrietta wrote:
Raindrop wrote:
@Misty Did you watch Bottle Fairies yet?

I might watch "It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular." I heard it was very funny and the characters look adorable uwu

Not yet, I can't find a way to watch it on iPad....I ill will watch it as soon as I finish marleybone because that is all my brother wants me to do...

Also Watamote/it's not my fault I'm not popular is so awesome! You should see it!

Has anyone here read or watched Chu-Bra?
Ok!
I'll watch that anime as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 pm

I found a place to watch bottle fairy! Am gonna start watching it tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Henrietta wrote:
I found a place to watch bottle fairy!  Am gonna start watching it tomorrow!
Yay!
Wait where did you find it?

Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Raindrop wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
I found a place to watch bottle fairy!  Am gonna start watching it tomorrow!
Yay!
Wait where did you find it?

YouTube.....lol I had no place else that would work Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Jeff wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
Has anyone read Magical Girl of the end/mahou shojo of the end? if you haven't READ It NOW. It is soooo awesome and pretty Gory though its not rated mature...It's a lot like deadman wonderland and highschool of the dead!

According to the recommendation it is a recommendation of kazumi magi, which lots of people on here have read.

And yet Hetalia, which has no gore whatsoever, is rated mature.
Anime ratings simply cannot be trusted at all.

Does anyone here still recommend Soul Eater? I've been kind of wanting to see it but I don't know if it's any good.
Soul Eater was really awesome, you should watch it.

@Herietta Magical Girl of the End that sounds cool! I liked Kazumi Magica so I'm sure I might like it too. How much gore does it have? I can tolerate some, but not way too much.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Does anyone else use crunchyroll to watch anime? I use crunchyroll all the time to watch anime I think it is a pretty good one. I also use netflix. If anyone has any other sites theyuse to watch anime please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Asuna wrote:
Does anyone else use crunchyroll to watch anime? I use crunchyroll all the time to watch anime I think it is a pretty good one. I also use netflix. If anyone has any other sites theyuse to watch anime please tell me.
I use crunchyroll, but the commercials are tiring.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm

@witch. Like a lot....though it doesn't show insides if I can remember though it is really really bloody...

@Asuna I use crunchy roll and Netflix too! Funimation is also a good site for watching anime! Though if you want to watch a tv-ma anime, you have to have an account to sign in to prove you are 17 years old.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Raindrop wrote:
Asuna wrote:
I use crunchyroll, but the commercials are tiring.

I dunno i get 1 commercial for each anime episode i watch. I get sick of some commercials after a while. Also i found 2 other places called animefuel.com and animecrunch.com I might check them out later but im gonna get a haircut today.

Last edited by Asuna on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Henrietta wrote:
@witch.  Like a lot....though it doesn't show insides if I can remember though it is really really bloody...

@Asuna I use crunchy roll and Netflix too! Funimation is also a good site for watching anime! Though if you want to watch a tv-ma anime, you have to have an account to sign in to prove you are 17 years old.
Hmm I think I'll check it out and if its too intense for me I won't look at it anymore
But it sounds super cool! I'll check it out later
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Asuna wrote:
I don't like to use crunchyroll because there's ads during the video (which i hate sooo much). I prefer to use anilinkz because there's one (maybe two) short ads at the beginning of the video, and sometimes the ads don't show.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 pm

guys psa crunchyroll works gr8 if you have adblocker or adblocker plus king
i watched all of pmmm on it with adblocker plus and it worked fine and ad free uwu
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

omg!!! moon phase is on Netflix! I have to watch it! I am also gonna watch bottle fairy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I use animetycoon, it's good for mobile too.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

any jpop fans here (and not just vocaloid)?
i like uverworld a lot woowowoow
akb48 (mayuyu <3), aquatimez, 9nine, Lia, and LiSA are also some of my favourites
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:37 pm

daily lives of high school boys is perf <3
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:08 am

This is sort of random, but I've finally organized my favourite characters from DR and SDR2.

Dangan Ronpa Favourite Characters:

1. Asahina Aoi
2. Junko Enoshima
3. Sayaka Maizono
4. Celestia Ludenberg

Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Favourite Characters:
1. Tsumiki Mikan
2. Gundam Tanaka
3. Chiaki Nanami
4. Nevermind Sonia

no lol

I don't like picking favourites anymore. It's so hard! They're all adorable.

Asahina is forever in my heart, though. xD

Last edited by Angellina on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:01 am

Lances wrote:
akb48 (mayuyu <3), aquatimez, 9nine, Lia, and LiSA are also some of my favourites

akb48.....
i only herd of them because a song called suger rush is by them and is in wreck it ralph
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

sparkkle wrote:
Lances wrote:

akb48.....
i only herd of them because a song called suger rush is by them and is in wreck it ralph

I love akb48 and Lia!!! I think I found AKB48 from this one video on youtube talking about what to do in Japan. I think the first sonng I heard by them was heavy rotation but now I like a lot of their songs. I think I found Lia a while ago when I was trying to find IAs voice actor. Lia's real voice is amazing <3 (I actually like it more than IA's voice even know it is from the same person.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 am

I know this is random, but I'm considering writing my own Dangan Ronpa series with original OCs and an original storyline. Since my PMMM manga failed. - I don't draw anime anymore so I'm just going to write my Dangan Ronpa one. -
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 am

Angellina wrote:
I know this is random, but I'm considering writing my own Dangan Ronpa series with original OCs and an original storyline. Since my PMMM manga failed. - I don't draw anime anymore so I'm just going to write my Dangan Ronpa one. -
Oh, you're a great writer so I bet it won't fail this time qwq
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 am

Raindrop wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Oh, you're a great writer so I bet it won't fail this time qwq

Thank you! I sent you a sneak peak of the first murder q_q
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm

@sparkkle if you liked that song you should totally listen to them if you're into that kind of stuff o:
@seeu ahh omg lia is awesome!!! my favourite songs from her are my soul, your beats and toki wo kazumi uta (clannad after story op). she's really great and her voice is super pretty. uwu
Back to top Go down
Min
Rookie Fantagian
Min

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 pm

who watch sailor moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next