Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown Planet RP

Go down 
+4
YEEZUS
Daisy
evan
Flynn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:29 am

((Where the heck did she get a freaking sword from? In the rules I did say that unless your character has a reason for carrying weapons into a convenience store, you can't have one.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:33 am

((She's an assassin. She hid her weapons at her clothes and also, she was outside the store that time.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:41 am

((This is 2003. You're a human. Swords are no longer the favoured weapon of assassins and serial killers, since they're so heavy and hard to hide. If she owns a weapon at all, it's probably going to be a knife or a gun.))

Varn lowered his spear, hissing. Someone must have advised Khatt against going into the cavern, because Varn had been lying in wait there for hours and no one had showed up. Varn scampered out of the cavern, watching the sky for anyone who may have seen him exit the area.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

(I'm totally lost,what's happened so far?)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm

((Almost nothing.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Athalyna smiled. She got out of the water and dried quickly, her hair turned back to blonde, and her eyes turned dark blue again. "Wouldn't it be great if I could temporally dye my hair or skin to make it look different!" She thought, in her language.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Qzour looked around outside his cave. He could see the boundary line of the kingdom about half a mile away, and the toll booth where visitors had to come through to do some sort oh identification process to enter the kingdom. How he was going to get past it wasn't a challenge. The booth inspector was barely ever there, and he wasn't there today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Planet RP   Unknown Planet RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Planet RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2