Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How many of your real life friends like MLP?

Go down 
+9
SilverBell
Flynn
Kennedy
i am ugly
o
Daisy
dewey decimal system
flower
Rufistar
13 posters

0... why would we like a little girl's show?
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap12%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Sadly, 0 :c
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap28%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
1-2
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap36%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
3-5
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap16%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
6-10
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap4%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
11-20
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap4%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
21-30
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap0%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heck I think my whole school does!
How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_lcap0%How many of your real life friends like MLP? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

How many of your real life friends like MLP? Empty
PostSubject: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Read poll^

I only know that three do. :I One of them just likes it, but the other has like all the toys. The third is my brony friend's friend, so I don't really know her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

I'll bet they don't even know the newer version. We're more into animal campaigns and calling dibs on imaginary dream boys.

I don't watch it, either. Not very interested in it.

MKthxbai
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:55 pm

When I was younger - all of them.
Now - none :c
It's very sad.
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm

I accidentally clicked on 1-2 but it's more like 3-5 . Yeah, some of mine like MLP: FIM
It would be cool if more of mine did
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:14 pm

What is MLP? I was going to search it on the google but. *too lazy* so yeah,
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:22 pm

^mlp is my little pony

and for me it's somewhere between 11 and 16. there's a whole bunch of bronies/pegusasisters at my school. most of them like anime, too.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:24 pm

@hop thank you ^^.

Andyup, No one likes MLP in my real life friend. xD. Yesh, I watch MLP sometimes if I watched it at the right time. xD. But I don't know, my friends always talking about teen movies. xD.
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:25 pm

There's only like three kids in our school(that I know)that like MLP.
I think there's more,but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:23 am

Zero.

End of story. (Too bad they don't know I adore)
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:02 am

I don't have any real life friends, so that makes it 0.

I guess I'm supposed to be lonely now? Except that I never really minded having only internet friends.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:49 am

Me and My friends aren't interested in it for the following reasons:

1) If it got leaked out, the people at my school are the types that will bother you about it forever.

2) We're busy with our own things. ( Track, Projects, good grades,gymnastics, Trampoline, Dance, Swimming ect. That's the stuff they do.)

3) We're more interested in things that have to do with our age, I guess.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm sad
None of my friends like MLP
I'm actually 60% sure they don't know what anime is
BUT they do like kawaii Japanese stuff, so!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Only some of my friends like mlp. My best friends loves it like me. We watch mlp together and we also watch lps together :3
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Zero Sad

Everyone at my school either likes Adventure time regular show and fruits basket. There is also some sailor moon and yugioh fans,but no mlp.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Friends? I don't have friends in real life. But if real life was the same as online life, I'd be one popular piece of cheese.

Yeah, so 0. Plus, why would we watch a children's show? None of us even watch "treehouse"
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Joy wrote:
Friends? I don't have friends in real life. But if real life was the same as online life, I'd be one popular piece of cheese.

Yeah, so 0. Plus, why would we watch a children's show? None of us even watch "treehouse"

Because it's awesome.

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Joy wrote:

I watch treehouse when I'm sick.

It's comforting, to me, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
I don't have any real life friends, so that makes it 0.

I guess I'm supposed to be lonely now? Except that I never really minded having only internet friends.

Yes, I agree with you. >,<

/foreveraloneface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Joy wrote:

Because it's awesome.
Basically what Rufistar said. MLPL: FIM is probably one of the best shows! Its really popular too, especially with teenagers and even adults. The fandom is pretty out of hand but really MLP is great. If you don't like it that's cool with me.
It doesn't matter how old you are or what age the shows directed too, as long if its good!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Witch wrote:

Because it's awesome.
Basically what Rufistar said. MLPL: FIM is probably one of the best shows! Its really popular too, especially with teenagers and even adults. The fandom is pretty out of hand but really MLP is great. If you don't like it that's cool with me.
It doesn't matter how old you are or what age the shows directed too, as long if its good![/quote]

Yes, Because it has many cute characters are nice story. xD
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm

A couple people, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Joy wrote:

I watch treehouse sometimes. Am I childish now? MLP is not a children show! MLP is fricking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of your real life friends like MLP?   How many of your real life friends like MLP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1