Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

National Crushes Day

Go down 
+14
Owl
Harmony
Squirtle
o
Lord Voldemort
Lenka
Velocity
len
Oliver
Silver
el
Daisy
Reese
evan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

National Crushes Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:01 pm

@Weeping Aw! I think he likes you.
@Miku mochi No, the grammar was terrible.
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:02 pm

i have a cute boyfriend does that count
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Weeping Angel wrote:
This is hard. I have a crush on a boy that I have known since I was 3, we used to be best friends. He used to live right next door to me. Until he moved because he was having family problems. Okay I really like him a lot and he is super funny, he knows me very well. The problem is I have trouble expressing my feeling so when I like a boy I kinda pick on them... Like joke and smile way too much! It is hard. The problem about if I ever do date him is that he knows every single embarrassing thing about me, which sucks. When I was friends with him I was much more stable and calm. Now I'm more tense. He totally ignores me now. The only time he acknowledges me is when he is walking to gym class and I'm walking to French. He will yell my last name really loud, I mean like loud until I walk into the French room.
yeah, that sounds hard. i'm not very good at advice, but try to have confidence in yourself and confess.
i hope he likes you back~

pastel no it was perfecto.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Len wrote:
i have a cute boyfriend does that count

Pretty much idk
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

@Len It's perfectly fine! Congrats on being a couple.
@Mizu Ok then, if you say so. But when you sent me that heart I was so content you don't even know
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:06 pm

@teacup I doubt it he has a girlfriend :[
@mizu my situation is very hard to manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

@pastel i'm trying to imagine it and i think its more than just 'content'.
@weeping angel ah, well i hope for the best for both of you~.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:10 pm

@Taost you should feel really proud I'm not even kidding girl you did fine, rooting that she says yes, i'll be waiting

National Crushes Day - Page 2 Hahah10
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:10 pm

I hope your situation gets better. Do you know his girlfriend well?
@Mizu Please stop reading my mind. I was not holding my phone and blushing QQ
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Teacup wrote:
I hope your situation gets better. Do you know his girlfriend well?
@Mizu Please stop reading my mind. I was not holding my phone and blushing QQ

I hate her. Absolutely hate his girlfriend she is one of the snotty popular girls -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Teacup wrote:
Witch wrote:
Teacup wrote:
Witch wrote:
There's this really nice girl in my art class. I really like her but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone. She's super sweet and is always telling me that my art is good and she's really nice. I think she's straight so it would be awkward for her if I confessed.

@Taist say that you 100% actually do like her
I think you should ask her out by emailing her if its too akward in person.
DuadUuda I would but I don't have her email, and I rarely use mine.
Also I'm not allowed to date until I'm out of college. Also my dad would be really upset if he found out that I like girls a little more than I like boys.
I bet your dad would accept you for who you are. Honestly, if your dad was upset, you should tell him to respect you.
@Oliver Good for you! She sounds very decent.
Idk I think hewpuld bye really upset still since he said once to my older sister when she was doing some project for school that he thinks that gays have mental illness? And even though my family isn't too religious, my dad side is catholic. I really love my dad so I don't want to make him upset.
Also I don't think the girl I like would say yes or anything because I'm a A+ dork and I'm probably really unattractive ;W;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:18 pm

@captain pizza that picture omg
@pastel oh you donut you

i hope everyone's situations will end out fine and i wish the best for all of you!!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

@Witch I think your dad would love you no matter what. You are his daughter, and that is the most important.
@Mizu fluffy doughnut. I always worry if you ever go offline because ;u;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm

she said she likes someone else

im actually crying but its not her fault
im not mad i just
i dont know
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Taost wrote:

im not mad i just
i dont know
As long as you tried, Taost. There are still plenty of people out there. I think you did enough by just confessing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Taost wrote:

im not mad i just
i dont know

Awww. She just missed our on an awesome person!
It's okay there will be other people
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm

@Taost im so sorry ;n; *gives hugs and ice cream*

my crush,,,, ehh,,,, it's complicated,,,, no not really, i just don't want to bore you to death~ ;m;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm

@Teacup I guess so ^^
I'm probably never going to ask that girl out ahahahah because I'm too scared and my parents would be like "Blah blah you're too young to date blah blah"
@Taost omg that sounds awful. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll find another person later on who loves you even more than you love them. That girl made a unwise choice, if I were her I'd probably say yes immediately. I mean I don't have feelings for you in that way but really, that girl should have said yes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Taost wrote:

im not mad i just
i dont know
ok before anyone actually tries to consult her ive actually gone through rejection and also with this type of relationship, so.
do not try to break your friendship with her! if it makes it so awkward she cant talk to you anymore, she wasn't a real friend. i had a crush on someone for two years, told her, she rejected me, but we're still best friends. its just something that happens!
that said, its perfectly fine. it's not her fault and its great that you accept that, but its also great to be sad or angry or jealous or whatever. let your feelings out, and if you need a break from her, its ok.
if you were only friends with her to become her girlfriend, then its ok to stop being friends with her as that wasn't your intetnion. but if you do love her as a friend, then stay like that.
you might never get over her, whether you date others or not you might alawys think that if she had siad yes you would have been so happy, thats ok.
cry all you want. love her all you want. itll get better :v)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:27 pm

@pastel i usually go offline at like around 9pm pacific time to rest and sleep, soooo. but i will miss you whenever i am off no worries.
@taost omg i'm so sorry. you tried your best ;u;. and yeah, there's other people out there who might love you very much.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:30 pm

@Mizu Ok. Thank you for telling me! I'll use this link:
Spoiler:
@Taost Oliver is right, so listen to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:31 pm

its ok guys. thank you guys a lot
i know, i promise i wont even mention anything
but we were real friends i just liked her more
ill get over it eventually. i guess i just have to move on? but its really, really hard..

i mean i liked a couple people before but i never actually told them. so im sure itll happen again

im calm now, its okay

im going to tell her that everything is alright, i understand, and there's nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

@Len, please post a pic of you and him ASAP? I am dying to see!
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Joy wrote:
@Len, please post a pic of you and him ASAP? I am dying to see!
no thank u

edit: all ill say is that hes a ginger who is like 5'8 and im a dirty blonde who is like 5'4

Last edited by Len on Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:46 pm

It's ok if you don't want to post, Len. I bet you two look adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   National Crushes Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Crushes Day
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next