Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP

Go down 
+3
Harmony
Reese
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Empty
PostSubject: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Please keep in mind - this roleplay is centered around romance, yes, but also life! Do NOT only interact with your character's lover and leave everyone out! That just sucks out all the fun. If it's only going to be you 2, leave the roleplay and take it to PM.

Blaire -
Blaire wakes up to the sound of her alarm clock screaming. Ugh, great. First day of school. She rolls her eyes and sits up, pushing the button to turn the clock off. Then she gets up and walks into the kitchen. Grandmother is at work, I see, she thinks reading the note from her Grandma. She shrugs and throws it in the trash, getting some juice from the fridge and drinking it out of the bottle. Blaire makes herself some toast as she turns on the TV to the news. "Depressing," she says, watching a story on how 4 people died in a car accident. She quickly shuts it off and goes into the bathroom to get ready. Hurriedly Blaire brushes her teeth, then her hair. She straightens it and walks back into her room to get changed (into the outfit in her picture).
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Charlotte awoke at the sounds of her alarm clock, placed exactly in the center of her nightstand. Facing her bedroom, Charlotte stepped out of bed. She organized her books in alphabetical order (just in case they moved overnight) and dusted her shelves. Charlotte had 2 shelves, for it was Charlotte's favorite number. An even number.
Charlotte brushed her teeth with a new toothbrush every day. Brushing for exactly two minutes, she dressed into her school uniform. It was perfectly ironed the day before. Lastly, Charlotte brushed her sliky hair with her new hairbrush. Without breakfast, Charlotte stepped out of the house to go to school. Of course, Charlotte's dad was still asleep and Charlotte's shoes were shined.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Melody woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ringing,she sighed she pushed it off the bedside and got out of bed.Melody takes a quick shower,and curls her ginger hair putting it in a fish tail braid.She gets out her ''Nirvana' Shirt and some high-waisted shorts,with floral printed TOMS and does a little bit of her make-up adding a little foundation.

Melody walks down-stairs,and sees a note ''Won't be home for 2 weeks honey don't make a mess and PLEASE be good xoxo -Mum and Dad'' Melody chuckles ''Be good my Butt'' She said walking towards the door,and taking off towards school.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:28 pm

"Ready to go," Blaire tells herself, smiling in the mirror. She grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder. Inside was a pack of gum, lunch money, her house key, some makeup, her cell phone, and more. She leaves her room and walks into the kitchen, putting her hand on the doorknob to go. Taking in a deep breath, she whispers "you can do this." Blaire twists the knob and walks outside slowly, then makes her way to the shed and pulls out her skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Ariana looked at the clock - 6:30 AM eh? It's a little bit late, but it will do. She walked over to her mirror and sat at her vanity, wiping her face down of oils. She looked at herself "First day of school, Ariana. Look sharp" she smiled at herself and began to put on concealer, foundation and bronzer. She swiped the brush across her face, making it look thinner than it did. She put on blush, fake eyelashes, eyeliner and mascara. Done. She walked over to her dresser and sighed, what to wear, what to wear? She put on a cute blouse and went downstairs where her mother had made her some pancakes. She sat down and ate, brushing and flossing her teeth afterward.

she is eating her food:
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Melody was in front of the school,all eyes were on her she glared at them and strutted into the school.She walked into the office,getting her Schedule for the rest of the day.She sighed ''Math first?Really'' she said shooting the office manager a look.The old lady shrugged innocently and continued to finish the schedules.
===============
Eli woke up and sighed ''First day of hell'' he muttered walking his bath room taking a quick shower.He put on a ''Swag Isn't Free'' shirt with some khaki jeans and his new Nike Air sneakers.He grabbed his book bag and his 'Obey' hat and skateboarded to school.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Blaire got on her skateboard and pushed off, screaming "WEEE!" all the way until she got to school. She high fived with a couple old friends and exchanged jokes with them. Then she walked into the office, holding her skateboard and got her schedule. First class: Math. Blaire groaned, it was her least favorite subject.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE MUST READ AND FILL OUT
Code:
[u]FRIENDS?[/u]
[u]BEST FRIENDS?[/u]
[u]ENIMIES?[/u]
Forgot to put that in the APP. Sorry!
You can wait to do that if you want...
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:17 pm

(LOL , While I was reading that I sneezed c:)

Melody reluctantly walked into Math,and sat down in the back.Melody noticed the Teacher wasn't there yet and she cheered.She took out her notebook,and began to write sweet nothings.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Ariana walked into class, sitting in math. She looked around and saw a familiar face "okay class!" a voice rang. Ariana turned around and looked at the teacher. "Good morning Miss. Bell" she chimed along with the other students.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Guys please fill this out:
FRIENDS?
BEST FRIENDS?
ENIMIES?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaire quickly walked to her locker and put her skateboard in (that's how big they are), then hurried off to math. Without even looking, she sat down. Then she turned and realized the girl next to her (Melody) looked familiar... She gasped. THe girl from the beach! Blaire began to sweat and looked away hoping Melody wouldn't notice her...
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Melody didn't pay attention,she didn't even say 'Goodmorning' she just kept scribbling in her notebook and humming a sweet tune in her head.Melody heard someone sit down next to her,she looked and didn't see a face ''Hi'' she said smiling.
====

Eli ran to math,and stumbled inside ''Sorry not Sorry'' he said walking into the room,taking a seat in the middle of the classroom.He opened his book bag sneaking his iPod on.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Act natural, she doesn't notice me so far... "Ay," Blaire said chewing on some gum. She popped a bubble and took her cell phone, texting one of her friends who didn't go to this school. Then the teacher walked in and she put her phone back in her bag. Blaire began to draw, at first just doodles then she remembered how beautiful Melody looked that night on the beach<3.She drew her and then erased it embarrassed as if someone might see.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Melody suddenly recognized her,''Blaire''? Melody said gasping,she dropped her pen and all the flashbacks of the night on the Beach.Melody blushed furiously,she remembered how Beautiful Blaire was on the beach and she stared waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Blaire looked up slowly, shoving the paper into her desk. "Uh, yeah? Melody..." she said her name quietly and felt her cheeks burn as she blushed. She bit her lip then her brown eyes locked on Melody. She nervously brushed her hair back not knowing what Melody would say.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:47 pm

You're calling him Eli, but your APP says Samuels.

Ariana turned around, Eli/Samuels was sitting right behind her. Her eyes widened and she turned back around quickly, startled. It's that guy from the beach? What do I do? she was completely oblivious to the world around her. Despite the fact that the teacher was shrieking her name, despite the fact that her iPod fell out of her pocket, despite the fact that she was stepping on the teacher's foot.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Melody looked at her,she grabbed her hand and led her out of the classroom,she took her to the bathroom and looked at her,taking in all her perfections.She sighed and planted a sweet kiss on her cheek ''Your beautiful..'' she whispered.
=======

Eli noticed a girl,a rather familiar one.He looked at her,and gasped to himself that's the girl from the beach! his green/blue eyes locked on hers as they both stared at each other.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Isabelle Marksman -

Isabelle slowly walking towards the school, trying to walk slow so she would miss half of class. She kicked the school door open and walked towards her locker; rolling her eyes. Isabelle opened her locker; putting her backpack inside. She took her math book out and put it on her head; trying to balance it.

A few minutes after the textbook and fell off her head to the floor; she bent down to grab the text book and tried to spin it on her finger.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Blaire smiled. She was speechless; what was there to say? She stared at Melody like she was unable to look away. "How long ago was that night?" she finally asked. "You were beautiful then but you look so perfect now," she held tighter onto Melody's hand feeling like it was a dream.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Ariana's heart skipped a beat. Okay, he's noticed me. Now what? she snapped back to reality, looking at the teacher's face. "I didn't DO IT!" she blurted, fluttering her eyelashes at her. The teacher just snarled at her and gave her a dirty look. Ariana quietly squeaked as the teacher walked back to the board. She turned to the boy "Elli?" she questioned, in shock.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Elli nodded still unable to say anything,he leaned forward grabbing her cheeks and planting a sweet longing kiss on her lips,scooting his chair a bit closer.

=================

Melody blushed an even deeper red,and leaned in grazing her lips on Blaire's teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Ariana was shocked, she looked at Elli and sighed. "I've missed you. I thought we'd never see each other again" she admitted, her cheeks turning red.

Yay, my friends are coming over to my house! I LOVE RACHEL, HALLIE, AND AERIAL!

Last edited by Joy on Sat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Eli smiled her agreed ''I did too''! Eli said the teacher squeaked before announcing (Sorry if its against the rules to do this =^.^=) there has been an intruder and that kids have to stay in class all day without making a sound.Eli trembled he heard screams everyone,he grabbed Ariana's hand leading her to a corner in the class room ''I guess we can talk till school or this is over'' he said sadly.
=======
Melody heard the announcement and gasped she grabbed Blaire's hand and led her to a stall.She locked it and placed Blaire on her lap ''This is scary'' she said as the lights dimmed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Ariana was shocked, he's touching me! she couldn't say a word. All she could do was hold his hand, and stare into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Blaire couldn't breathe, she got closer to Melody and whispered "Don't be scared, just hug me." She brushed her hair behind her ear and kissed Melody's cheek. "I promise it will be okay... I wont let anyone come near you." Her mind was racing. Seriously, trying to kill us on the first day of school?! Gosh, Grandmother is going to go ballistic when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Isabelle Marksman -

Isabelle opened the classroom door.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Isabelle's voice gave a hint of sarcasm.

Isabelle made it through the half of the classroom until she tripped, nose first into the floor; diving like a not-so professional swimmer from the Olympics. She stood up, hurrying towards the back of the classroom; the corner desk which was, luckily, empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP   The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Red String - [ROMANCE] RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next