Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 pm

hi apps are still open and this rp is finally starting!

ALSO SORRY I REALIZED I POSTED THE LAST ONE IN THE APPS SECTION
-

"Do you think I should confess to her?" Gabriel pondered.  He didn't even have the guts to look his best friend in the eye as he spoke.
"Yeah.  You can do it, Gabe." she touched his hand. "If not, I'll do it for you." Iona made a mischievous grin towards the end of her sentence.  
"Okay, okay, fine!" he sighed.  His heart was racing at this point, even if he hadn't yet faced his crush.  "Come," he gestured his hand in front of him.  He walked out the boys' bathroom, which was surprisingly empty, into the freshman corridor.  Down the crowded hall of lockers, was Amethyst.  She stood out from all of the other students like a gem.

-

ha ha this is short oh well go away anyway you start off wherever you want as long as its related to your species bye
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Tristan watched the little old lady across the street hobble down her front steps. He could tell from where he was she was grumbling about something. She should consider herself lucky to have both hands. He thought with a snigger. Tristan was never much of a gentleman. He took a deck of cards out of his pocket and started fiddling with them. Obviously this was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:57 am

Dawn stared at the sun, it hurt, yes, but it was so lovely, and with her demon eyes she knew she wouldn't be harmed like a human might. She finally looked away and blinked a couple of times. Frowning, she began the tedious task of braiding her long hair. It wasn't that it was hard, she just demanded perfection from herself and if one hair was out of place she felt compelled to fix it. She sighed lightly and kept her fingers busy while she cooed her faithful companion Aura, a pure white female akita.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Grant dragged himself through the streets, not going anywhere or looking for anything in particular but just watching people and things pass him by as life continued for them and it dragged on for him (and after death, too). Occasionally someone or something would catch his eye and he would just kind of stare at it for a while before he continued walking along the streets. He'd sometimes see a mother with her child, a family, a junkie begging a dealer for dope or whatever, a new couple, sometimes a couple that'd been together for ages, and just all sorts of people it seemed, carrying on with their lives and not aware of his existence though he was standing there and he could see them and they could see him. 
It was stressful in a way, as even as a human he'd always felt he lacked attention and he could never get enough, but now hardly anybody ever so much as looked at him and it did agitate him though there wasn't much he could do about it except for continue on with his existence and watch others carry on with their meaningless existences, knowing they would die and that he wouldn't and it made him happy because he felt as if he were better than them, but also because he knew he was better than them and that he himself was a flawless, perfect being while they were all disgusting and worthless. 

((That was awful, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 pm

And after walking quickly past each blue-and-white tile, each accidental shove, he finally reached her.  Iona was rapidly flying after him, but it wasn't a problem for her.  She could just pass through every student in her way-- literally.  Amethyst was there talking to two of her other friends, like any other normal high school girl would be doing.  Gabriel pat her on the shoulder.  "I..." he began. "I have something to tell you.  It's urgent." She looked at him with a strange face, as if to say, What could be so important at this time?

((Also if anyone is a crap writer here, it's me.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Felix stared. He was at a dead end in a street he looked around cautiously. He couldn't remember what had happened to him. Where was he going in this street again? He shrugged. He kinda moped the other way. He was still sad and stuff. He couldn't help but notice that he was going in a big circle. Which street was which again? Where did I put those directions. He was looking again. Felix you are such a space case.  He was looking for a brown house but terribly could not remember what the adress or street that it was on. He then went onto a different street looking for a clock or time. He had finally lost hope and sat on a bench (or so he thought he was actually just floating in midair.)

I'm sorry I wasn't sure how to start this so this first post sucks :/
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 am

After she finished her braid she got up and headed towards the nearby city. She was wearing capris and a snug blue tank top. She also had sandals which she joked we're like Spartan warrior sandals. Aura stayed by her side as they stepped into the city limits, cars flying past. Destiny kept her face good of emotion already scanning her surroundings. She looked for escape areas, saner areas, areas she could live at and areas where people were either abundant or no where to be seen. She went through the streets crisscrossing and making a map in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

((hmmm pls reply ill post soon too i just have to type up my response))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 pm

(oh my god this feeling is called happiness)
Erika frowned and looked back at Kaitlyn, who was behind her. "Hurry up!" she called out, not waiting for a response and simply speeding up. The crowded school hallway they were in was as boring and regular to her as the familiar face iof Kaitlyn. Yet almost as if she didn't really know it. She was happy to no longer need to go to school, but still, she was almost jealous of some of the things Kaitlyn could do. But no matter. She was so concentrated on moving along that she barely noticed the other one. She really had no idea that another mangeblix was in this very school, and she stopped suddenly.
(I seriously don't know what to say now, so you do the rest, Aze.
Also do mangeblixes like stalk the cursed soul or something? Can they leave each other alone?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:06 pm

(They can seperate from their possessed soul, but usually are close to them.).

Before he could tell her, he was interrupted by Iona's soft voice and her fingers on his shoulders.  "Gabe," she whispered.  "Gabe, I saw something.  Someone.  Like, they looked like me and stuff.  I'm not kidding, 'kay?"  He knew immediately it was her.  Even though he was tempted to respond with an impatient "What?", he didn't want to look like some insane weirdo in front of his crush.  As for Amethyst, she stood there waiting for what he had to say to her.  "In private, though.  Please." as he said it, he put his hand at his side and waved it, to tell Iona, Not right now.

Edit: woops sorry i didnt see something on yer app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 pm

((@Aze oh she was just giving me a starter uwu
My character is Kaitlyn

And ahh sorry about the short reply e_e))

Kaityln was running as fast as she could, trying to fulfill Erika's demand. However, Kaitlyn who due to being physically weak, wasn't a good runner. Her pigtails swung back and forth as she tried to run through the hallway, cluttered with students. She noticed that Erika had stopped moving, and walked over.
"Erika, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::   Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP:: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the Apparitions ::RP::
Page 1 of 1