Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Am I the only one here who hates witchme??

Go down 
+5
Silver
YEEZUS
Akari
Flynn
Snow
9 posters

Do YOU like Witchme?
No
Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Vote_lcap38%Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Yes
Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Vote_lcap23%Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
I never played it
Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Vote_lcap38%Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 am

Okie so I joined Witchme in December, I liked it a while but after that I noticed that the items looked like fantage items only fantage had better ones, one hair looked EXACTLY like a fantage hair. Then I noticed people cussing and stuff...My username was TifTif8 and some girl/boy named Tiffany kept shooting at me, calling me a noob, then she is I am a poser just because I had "tif" in my name??? People were rude just because I had newbie clothes?? Of course there were some nice people....In my opinion its just fantage with ruder people,and  magic/fighting.

Who else here hates witchme or loves it?

Last edited by Oka on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 am

I never played it. The page won't load on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am

The page does not load when I try to play it...
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 am

I didn't even know what witchme was until just now tbh?
It sounds like something I wouldn't enjoy, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

Tbh I actually like witchme. It is really enjoyable, I ignore the swearing I actually kinda laugh. It is like my school on a virtual game lol. Just because you are getting called a newb and getting harassed, have you actually tried playing the games? Also it isn't copying fantage, a lot! I mean a lot of games have the same hair and accessories! (I absolutely love witchme)
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 am

Here's a little tip to you people that have been called a "Newb" or "Noob" on a Virtual World game:

Stand there
Walks away
Ignore them

Problem Solved

Last edited by HATSUNE MIKU ボーカロイド on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:46 am

I enjoy it actually it has no membership!
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 am

I don't really play it because I can't even find people in any servers...
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 pm

i played it before and i honestly dont really care for it

its boring
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 pm

I enjoy witchme because its something different and there's no membership. Plus, I like hiding behind bushes and watch people argue their heads off. Actually, now that you brought up WitchMe, I realized it need to come back on.
But I do have to say the cussing is pretty harsh and I don't really recommend playing it if you don't like being singled out. A lot of users on WitchMe bias the people they like and the ones they don't like just by appearance. Pretty fun game if you just don't talk to anyone unless you have a close friend on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one here who hates witchme??   Am I the only one here who hates witchme?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one here who hates witchme??
Page 1 of 1