Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kalpana's Children [Role Play]

Go down 
+3
Jian
Silver
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Empty
PostSubject: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 pm

>Applications are still open!<http://www.fantageforum.com/t15810-kalpana-s-children-roleplay-applications

Sugenny - Forever Faith Martins... good
Oliver - Hotaru Fukui... evil
Forgotten Hope - Serenity Michigan Marks... good
Moka - Serena Tskune... evil
ello_love - Ziane Eto... good
Jian - Tsukiko Fukui... good
Devin x... Kalpana - what do you think? -.-

Kalpana closed her, at the moment, red eyes and thought hard. "Show me where my children are," she commanded quietly. Immediately, she saw them in her head. Almost all of them were asleep, because it was almost one o'clock in the morning. But some were out, being good. And some were out, being bad. She just laughed and laid back in her bed. She'd catch the bad ones when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Serena was fast asleep dreaming how she was gonna kill people today. Serena woke up in a start. She opened her eyes. Blinked and looked around. Trying to find her phone. She finally found it she turned it on, 1:03 a.m. Serena frowned and turned her phone off. She put it back on the charger and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Fast asleep, Tsukiko rolled onto one of the corners of her bed to be only greeted by a sensation that felt like she was falling(aka hypnagogic jerk) which startled her quite a bit. "...uuu what time is it...?" Tsukiko,who currently had her blue ribbon on for some unknown reason, said weary as she rubbed her eyes giving a quick look to the clock, it was 1:05am. Blinking a few times, she plopped her head back down on her pillow. "A few more hours of sleep would do me some good.................."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Serenity finished up working at the hospital, late at night. As she packed her medicines and healing silk into her satchel, she saw a young, bruised girl walk up to her. " Ser.." She yawned, rubbing her eyes. Serenity was startled by this little girl, but quickly reacted. She kneeled down infront of her. " Why aren't you in bed, Mi?!" She whisper-yelled. " My bruises hurt." Mi whimpered. Serenity sighed, and looked around before she pulled a single piece of healing silk out of her bag. " Don't tell anyone." She put her finger over her mouth. Mi nodded, and watched as Serenity wrapped the silk around Mi's bruises, humming softly. When she was finished, the healing silk turned to dust, melting through her fingers. " It melts because the ill," She explains. " Now, go to bed!" She says, lightly shoving Mi to her room. Then, she buckles her satchel, throwing out over her back. She looked at the large clock on the wall; 1:10 AM. She sighs loudly. " I've been working later hours, now that the other nurses are gone..I have to be up at 6:00 AM! Oh well, better get home!" Serenity scurries home, and by the time she's done getting ready for bed, it's 1:35 AM. " better sleep as much as I can.." She yawns, drifting into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Serena woke up again this time 2:30. She decided might as well go for a walk in the town. She went and got dressed. She then snuck downstairs, looking around hoping her parents aren't up. Serena was relieved and opened the front door to go outside, 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Ziane has always had insonmia.. she hates it. She was sitting on her couch and took her sleep pill. She knew it would be one ofthose nights. The pill slowly started to work as she dirfted off into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Serena walke outside to the cold, dark, empty street. Serena breathed in and out, it smelled fresh just like fresh air. Serena then started walking to the abandoned park where she liked hanging out at nights when she couldn't sleep. Serena could hear her steps "click click click." She looked around no one is really awake at this time except occasionally the cops or a robber. The cops actually loved her, because she used I mean used to bake cookies for them. Now that has changed. Serena looked as a bus was driving past her. No one except one person, who was half awake, occupied the bus. Serena then wished the person had very bad dreams.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Hotaru suddenly jerked awake after a nightmare, being choked and beaten by those that had done it to him when he was younger. He stood startled in his moderately small room, the bed he had outgrown a while ago soft and felt almost nostalgic. He had been having trouble sleeping, lately. He left his bed and flicked on the light of his room, considering checking up on how Tsu-chan was doing... He decided against it, he knew sometimes she thought that was annoying. "What should I do..." Tea had always helped him feel calm, and drinking some right now didn't seem like a bad idea. He quietly opened the door from his room and headed towards the kitchen, pondering what type of tea he should have.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Serena smirked as she heard yelling from the bus. The bus driver stopped immediately and shook the man. The man woke up sweating, it looked like the bus driver was asking what had happened.  Serena stuck her tongue out and laughed. She then started to run to the park. As Serena arrived again no one was there, Serena then went on the swings. It was nice to just swing and relax. Serena was thinking what would it be like to be good? She shook her head and stuck her tongue out. Being good is like being a hero and being a hero is probably the dumbest thing someone could be. Serena wiped the thought out of her mind and smiled. She saw a cops car a block away. She then closed her eyes then imagined a big donut right on top of the car and imagined the cop eating all of it with a big coffee cup. She laughed as this all unfolded what is better than that? Serena is more of a trickster than a really evil person. Unless you get on to her bad side which isn't the greatest thing to be. She then continued swinging while watching the cop.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:26 am

Ziane woke up at 5:23 relizing how much sleep she ha gotten meade her feel great. It was about day break so she got dressed and went out for a jog. She went towards the park and saw agirl all alone. Sence Ziane is a good person she wanted to keep the stranger company. Ziane thought she looked kinda sily in a high pony tall and work out clothes but what ever maybe she would get over that and see thereal her. She didnt bother using her powers. She started swinging on the swing next to her and said "hi im Ziane!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 am

Serena stared at the girl for a minute. "Oh hi uh... Ziane, I guess I should introduce myself I'm Serena... Nice to meet you?" Serena was uncomfortable talking to people ever since some stuff. 
Serena looked at Ziane's clothes and kinda chuckled. She was in workout clothes. Serena shrugged and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 am

"Hey! Wait!" Ziane called. "I would like you to get to know me!" She jogged at a slow pace to her. "I am Ziane Eto andd I would be happy if you would join me on this journey we call firendship" Ziane chuckled. Then she relized what she said and lookd away. Being an antisocial might not be so bad...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 am

"You make me chuckle. I just... I don't... I don't... Uh... Know... Like... How... " Serena stammered ever since the incident no one wanted to be her friend. 
Serena knew that making a friend will just end up hurting them in the end. "Look you seem really nice and all but you got the wrong girl, I'm the girl who... Hurts people not befriends them okay?" Serena said she didn't know what would happen if she did befriend this girl or what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 am

Ok this hirt Ziane. She gave her a look and ran home. She saw her dog lu and gave him a pat. "This is why your my bet friend lu. You never judge me..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am

Serena then started to walk home. She looked around to see the same bus she saw earlier. It was still driving but there were more people this time. More than ever in her has she seen so many on a bus. Serena finally got up into the house. Her parents were up, kinda looking at her when she walked in. Her mom then said "Your up early today Serena. I miss our sweet baby girl." 
Serena stuck her tongue out and went upstairs to her room. She liked it there the best.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Ziane sprinted home. It was now 5:57 and she knew her mother would be up soon. When she got home she dressed in some regular clothing and got a notebook from her book shelv her mom made her years before. She wrote: Chapter 1: Serena- the all alone girl. She wrote in the chapter for awhile and set the book down content with her work. She knelt on her bed and prayed that Serena would be happy and content. Then Ziane went back to her note book

Last edited by ello_love on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 pm

As Serena walked into her bedroom it was dark and hard to see. She carefully patched her way around her room to advoid tripping on stuff. She turned her light on and opened the window. She could hear birds chirping and singing. Serena smiled and wished the birds would blow up. Serena watched as birds began to blow up it was kinda funny. Serena smiled and went on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Now 7am, Tsukiko woke up again. Laying in her bed lazily she grabbed he alarm clock to check what time it was again. "...7:01... I should get up now" she said to herself, forcing herself to get up. She sat on her plain, wooden bed and yawned then hopped off making a quite creak on the floor. "I wonder if nii-san is already up....." Tsukiko said as she went to get dressed
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Ziane's Mother called her down to breakfast. As She peddled down the stairs she looked at her mom sitting down waiting for Ziane to start. "Hi mom." Ziane mumbled pushing a croissant down her throat. "Ehm, Manners. Anyways good morning and did you go out for a run today? Did you take Lu?" Lana (Ziane's mom) asked. Lu perked up her ears hearing her name. "I did go out for a run and I did not take Lu because she was asleep." Ziane muttered lowering her head. "Well I guess that's okay because the dog was alseep." Lana said nodding her head. "Guess what mother... I saw this girl, her name was Serena. She seemed like a loner. I tried to befriend her but I don't think she wanted a friend...." Ziane remensed in the memory that happened earlier before. "Oh well, not everyone wants another soul being to close to them... some people have history that is bad, like you, but instead of trying to make the best of it and going to therapy... well the shut others out and make them feel like they don't need anybody. But they do Ziane, they do." Lana gave her a speech. Ziane nodded taking in the facts and started gulping down her strawberry banana smoothie. "Mom, I will take the dog out for a run." Ziane said. She burst out the door hoping lonely Serena would still be out. Probably not but she hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Serena sighed she was on her phone but she didn't feel very happy. She decided might as well go back to the park. As she was walking she saw that same girl with a dog this time. Serena wished that the dog would fall on the ground and not wake up for 3 hours. It would be the best thing. Serena liked seeing some people suffer. 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Ziane saw the girl at the park and waved. Then her dog started choking what it seemed. "AHH!!" Ziane started using her powers she made Lu wake up and so it was like nothing happened. She turned to Serena and said... "Isn't nature wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 pm

((sorry if im not allowed to do this but is it too late to join?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Symphony~. wrote:
((sorry if im not allowed to do this but is it too late to join?))
no its not start typing away
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 pm

"Yeah nature is wonderful I guess..." Serena then wondered is she one of them? "Hey Ziane do you happen to have special powers or something because..." 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:58 pm

"What are you saying heh heh..." Ziane fake chuckled. This girl couldn't know anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalpana's Children [Role Play]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next