Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}

Go down 
+2
flower
emiko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 pm

It all started when i was chilling on Joinme with some FF users. I heard a REALLY REALLY loud bang coming from my basement. I got my phone (u never know) and raced down. My dad's leg was bleeding like crazy. There was blood EVERYWHERE, and he was on the floor screaming. I screamed and called mom.

She came in and gasped, and raced back to her room. She yelled to me "Call 911!" I did.

*My first 911 call (achievment granted!)*

The ambulance came quickly,  and my dad was trying to stand up. I got some cotton balls from the side, and soaked up some of the blood. The guys came and put him in a stretcher.

I was panicking and crying at the same time. I asked him how it happened, it seems that one of his machine thingys fell on his leg. The guys say that he will probably have stitches or a cast. I think i was crying more tears then their was blood drops on the ground.

Im scared. ;( help?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Aw! I'm so sorry! I have experienced this before, too. My dad broke his arm twice. I was only eight, but I still remember it. ^_^ My mom didn't really want to let me in on what happened, and my dad held in all his pain and crying because he didn't want to scare me. However, when he came home, I seen the cast. I asked him a lot of questions, and he answered them. Don't act awkward; I didn't; Pretend as if nothing happened. Hope your dad is feeling better!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh I know how that feels. Your dad's gonna be alright. Don't worry. Just give him a huge hug to help him feel better. Treat him kindly.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Like Symphoney said, don't worry. He is going to be all right, so please try to stay strong! When your dads leg is better later sometime, can you tell me? I hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

aaa I was hosting the joinme lol

omg tell your dad that FF says "feel Better!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

ah man, sorry to hear. i really hope he gets better! don't be worried too much, just stay calm and hope for the best. you should also treat him kindly (not that you won't, right?)
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

I know how you feel... my dad was doing the gutters when i was in third grade (now going into seven)
and the ladder started shaking and my dad tried to get off but the ladder took him down with him. His leg will never will be the same (hes been undergoing surgies even now and its been like... 3 or 4 years!)
but i know that he still cares and it didn't change his heart so just know that We are here for you:heart:

If you don't belive this ask Moka- she will tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}   My dad's leg D: {6/25/13} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dad's leg D: {6/25/13}
Page 1 of 1