Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]

Go down 
+9
rice
evan
~Fantasy
mileey
X
Gabriella
Squirtle
Carvel
Min
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Min
Rookie Fantagian
Min

Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Empty
PostSubject: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Ok hi ff sorry i havent been on much . youll find out why ive suddenly here
Yesterday
Ok so i was eating Popcorn while watching Final destentation and i almost fell asleep with my mom and lil brother and than out of no where my dad comes bac from work and HE STABS ME WITH A KNIFE!!!!! I Woke up and theres scratches on my arm... Lucily I got away and than hid in a closet. I could hear my mom and dad fighting and i heard theyre gonna get DIVORICED! pale 
i Dont know how to feel. my dad is always telling me to shut the F UP and he curses at me! I cry everyday thats why im not on ff. Ever since i spilled water on his latop that was so expensive...
I taled to my friend RIXI on the phone. Shes 16 years old and she plays fantage too. Were talking about school.
theres this girl named SAVANNAH making out with AXEL a boy. its so groooss!!!!!! Innapropite!
I pretend to fell asleep cuz i didnt want to hear it and she hung up cuz she heard me FAKESNORE lol
Today I woke up and heard:
My dad is leaving home for a 3 week vacation to texas , YAY! Thats why im here. But when he left HE CURSED AT ME!!!!! He said for me to fall in a hole (censored) and hope he nevers sees my (censored) again.
So yeah!!!!! my mom and my brother and i were crying tears.
He was fianlly gone. I never unerstand why he hated me so much. Im glad to be on ff. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS NICE! .. Right?? Nobody here is rainbow poop
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Wow! I hope you and ur mom and bro move away somewhere safe
U cant live with that man !
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:12 pm

My parents are divorced too so I know how you feel. Though my father has never acted bad to me like that...I hope life gets better! And I am really glad that you can get away from him. He should not do that to anyone. Good luck for the future, I will be thinking about you later today:) If you have any other problems I will be there for you:)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:16 pm

My parents never got married. I hope that you dad leaves. You don't deserve to be abused like that.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:30 pm

My parents got divorced when I was 3, but they're still best friends now. Anyways, isn't that child abuse? I've gotten hurt a bit by my parents too, but I can't imagine one stabbing their own daughter - especially with a knife. I wish all the best for you and your family.   
~Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Cute_Rainbow_Poop_by_moo_cartoon
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 pm

I haven't even saw my father when i was at least a baby? My mom told me that he was always partying and getting drunk. Also, for never paying child support or bills. So yea, I only live with my 2 brothers, 2 sisters and a mom, i have 5 siblings (including me).
I hope you feel better!
I say that your dad shouldn't treat you like that. God made us to love each other,and have a peaceful world, not to be rude, or abuse, or kill people.
Back to top Go down
~Fantasy
Junior Fantagian
~Fantasy

Location : At home dying to play my computer... -6 more years to go...-

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:34 pm

I never knew divorce could get so serious... I have divorced parents...
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyangel60.deviantart.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:38 pm

shshh i know a lot of kids with divorced parents BUT HE STABBED YOU *pats you sympathy*
aaa feel better!! don't worry, all the pain will be gone once he leaves
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 pm

I don't know how it feels to have divorces parents but I hope your family gets better. Thats awful the way he treats you.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Woah.

Hold the phone.

SO.... If you put this online, you know the cops can come, right?

They monitor everything
EVERYTHING

okie
Why didnt u cal the cops? If my dad did that, i would smack him in da face then push him out of my room, lock the door, get my baseball bat and call the cops.

I feel so bad for u...
But, if your dad treats you like that, have u ever done something bad that made him feel this way?
You should be glad your mom and dad are getting divorced if he is THAT mad at you.
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Marshy wrote:
Woah.

Hold the phone.

SO.... If you put this online, you know the cops can come, right?

They monitor everything
EVERYTHING

okie
Why didnt u cal the cops? If my dad did that, i would smack him in da face then push him out of my room, lock the door, get my baseball bat and call the cops.

I feel so bad for u...
But, if your dad treats you like that, have u ever done something bad that made him feel this way?
You should be glad your mom and dad are getting divorced if he is THAT mad at you.
She is maybe scared to call 911 becuz the father would come after her so she had to keep it quiet till he went on vac.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Okay, there's so many things I need to say.

First of all, if any of your parents physically abuse you to the point where you're hurt very badly, do not ever just say nothing. No kid should go through abuse like that. What your father did was downright terrible and disgusting. You need to talk to your mom about this. She can't just sit there and let her child be physically and verbally abused like that. Get professional help involving lawyers and get a restraining order from your "father"! If it helps, please tell your teachers, the police department, anyone! If your mom won't do anything, they may be able to step in and help stop this abuse from repeating.

Secondly, if he swears and hurts you, don't even consider him a father. Any man that abuses his own child is downright pathetic and disgusting. He doesn't deserve to be called your dad. You mentioned that your dad is leaving for a 3 week vacation, but that doesn't mean he won't come back. Talk to your mom about this. You need to communicative with her and tell her everything, including how your own dad supposedly stabbed you.

Third, your dad may call you offensive words but that doesn't mean you have to stand there and let them define you. You need to be brave and you need to stand up for yourself. Are you going to let him keep calling you those names? No. No one should say things to you like that because I know you don't deserve them. If your mom can't do anything to stop it, you need to step in because you're the oldest besides your parents. What if your little brother got hurt? Fight back by telling police. Anyone. They will help you if you tell them everything.

Fourth, divorce sounds like a tough thing to go through but if it means getting away from your dad who hurts and swears at you, maybe it's for the better good. I mean, I don't know if your dad has always been like that but if it means keeping your brother and mom safe from him, divorce means never seeing him hurt you guys again.

Do yourself a favor and please tell your school administrators, teachers, and the police about what's happening at home. It'll make a big difference.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:04 am

That is o mean of your dad. I hope he leaves forever.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 am

Omg. Your dad is so mean! @everyone telling her to call the police,I think I know why she didn't. I'm the same age so yea. If I was was her, I would be scared to call the police. If my dad heard it, he would get even madder. And then I could get hurt even more. Plus where would I get a phone? My parent's phones are confusing since they are all in Chinese so I don't know how to call someone.

Also ask your dad why he is so mad at you
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Velocity wrote:
Okay, there's so many things I need to say.

First of all, if any of your parents physically abuse you to the point where you're hurt very badly, do not ever just say nothing. No kid should go through abuse like that. What your father did was downright terrible and disgusting. You need to talk to your mom about this. She can't just sit there and let her child be physically and verbally abused like that. Get professional help involving lawyers and get a restraining order from your "father"! If it helps, please tell your teachers, the police department, anyone! If your mom won't do anything, they may be able to step in and help stop this abuse from repeating.

Secondly, if he swears and hurts you, don't even consider him a father. Any man that abuses his own child is downright pathetic and disgusting. He doesn't deserve to be called your dad. You mentioned that your dad is leaving for a 3 week vacation, but that doesn't mean he won't come back. Talk to your mom about this. You need to communicative with her and tell her everything, including how your own dad supposedly stabbed you.

Third, your dad may call you offensive words but that doesn't mean you have to stand there and let them define you. You need to be brave and you need to stand up for yourself. Are you going to let him keep calling you those names? No. No one should say things to you like that because I know you don't deserve them. If your mom can't do anything to stop it, you need to step in because you're the oldest besides your parents. What if your little brother got hurt? Fight back by telling police. Anyone. They will help you if you tell them everything.

Fourth, divorce sounds like a tough thing to go through but if it means getting away from your dad who hurts and swears at you, maybe it's for the better good. I mean, I don't know if your dad has always been like that but if it means keeping your brother and mom safe from him, divorce means never seeing him hurt you guys again.

Do yourself a favor and please tell your school administrators, teachers, and the police about what's happening at home. It'll make a big difference.
I am glad you said this. I wish I could get a restaining order on my mom. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]   Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dads and red ketchup [Yes-Today]
Page 1 of 1